Bzp Achievements

Eragon3443

I've co-managed a large scale project called Biocraft Chronicles which has a good-sized fanbase, (looking at you among others, Bulik! :P), done my best to be kind and friendly to everyone I talk to, and am the manager of an ongoing podcast, The Three Virtues, devoted to energizing the BIONICLE fan community.I value those achievements over less significant ones such as post count, premier membership, proto, etc. Though I suppose those are achievements in their own right.-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

I have been a staff member for over three years (longer than a normal member), I am also the longest serving Forum Mentor and the last of the first four still in that position. Besides that, I am the only member who has had a total of 143 news articles listing me as source, earning me the exclusive title of Senior News Finder. :P~Gata. ;)

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Sadly, I haven't achieved anything big forum-wise such as news reports, proto boosts, Premier Membership, etc. However, I have placed high in several contests:

• [*]First place in RPG Contest 22 with Techna[*]First place in the Mahri Nui category of A Thousand Years Untold 2[*]First place in the People's Choice category of Short Stories Contest 8[*]Second place in BS01 Contest 5: Sleeping Awake[*]Tied for fourth place in Completely Off-Topic Short Stories Contest 2 (granted, I was fourth place out of only nine entries, but they were some fantastic entries)

I'm also in leadership capacities for two fan-media projects that started on BZPower: Bionicle: Next Generation (once we get active animators, we'll have animations to release, promise!) and Mata Nui Inc., which I actually co-lead right now.My achievements all revolve around me, yes, but they are my achievements. Honestly, I never expected to get this far on BZPower. And I've never lost proto, so I suppose I should be grateful for that, too.

I have been a staff member for over three years (longer than a normal member), I am also the longest serving Forum Mentor and the last of the first four still in that position. Besides that, I am the only member who has had a total of 143 news articles listing me as source, earning me the exclusive title of Senior News Finder. :P ~Gata. ;)

Wow, that's...amazing XD.

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!

POBZPCship, which is pretty big. The last two boosts I needed to get from +3 to +5 came within days, so that was totally sweet. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pngAlso, I'm pretty proud of coming in fifth in the People's Choice Poll in SSC8. Sure, not that big of a deal, but it was the first writing contest I've ever even entered. So yeah, that was fun.I've also coordinated more than a few MOCist Interviews on the TTV Podcast.I s'pose some would consider being within 200 posts (as of this writing) of the big 10K is big, but compared to the other achievements, it's not really that big of a deal. Anyone can get to 10K, if given enough time.

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Well, I posted 2 short stories (that were awesome), one song-revision thing (that was amazing), one epic (that was okay), and one comedy (that was a really skilled satire but nobody seemed to get it). Oh, and I actually challenged the Logic Master bonesiii to a debate once and won :evilgrin: ...No, I think the last one was a dream...Anyway, I am a dwarf compared to all ye legends here. I will reappear in this topic when I have some real achievements. :)

Well, I managed to (as far as I can tell) successfully rejoin the BZP community after 7-odd years of inactivity. And I wrote a short story that eventually wound up winning SSC8 and on the front page, which was a pleasant shock (especially given the very skilled company I had in each of those categories). Oh, and I've only gotten my foot really stuck in my mouth once, which for me is quite a feat.

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I learned how to make friends.I also learned how to write, MOC, draw and oh my goodness most of my skills have bee honed purely through this site. .__.I think my name was credited to one or two news items before I got promoted. I reported someone's signature and worked in a shop once. I made a comic that nobody cares about but that's just fine.I lost every BBC I ever entered save one (I scored third), and those experiences alone taught me how to lose graciously and work harder.

Edited by Kakaru

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

Started a comic series.Made a sprite kit.Average 2 posts a day before the Downtime.

2 posts a day!? I have made about 30 plus here the past few days!

Started a comic series.Made a sprite kit.Average 2 posts a day before the Downtime.

2 posts a day!? I have made about 30 plus here the past few days!
Don't mean to sound rude, JSYK. =S

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!

I became a Premier Member a little over a month after I joined, I got a Proto boost for helping report spam on the Comedies forum, and I broke 1000 posts.-Canama

man remember when no one would dream of making a forum site without signatures

that was tight

• 2 weeks later...

Hosted 2 wonderful canon storyline contests through BS01 on BZP. Hosted the most official S&T topics (I'm pretty much the only active FT member :shrugs:Became a Forum Mentor. Over 10,000 posts.Also I got a Toa Element (Psionics) canonized here.

Edited by Erebus

jlovfkk.jpg

My BZP career has soured over the ages, and nowadays I only venture in the blogs, not daring to post any art, stories, or RPGs. I haven't really done much, or added to BZPower over my time here, mostly made enemies and broken friendships. Writing my horrid story for Elements 2 is the one light, one accomplishment I feel on this site, and one of the few ways in which I hope I may be remembered positively.

• [*]Invited into Elements 2[*]Learned how to write[*]Forum Mentor[*]Hosted Short Stories Contest #8, COT Short Stories Contest #2, and Short Stories Contest #9[*]10,000 posts[*]Formerly Curated Epics Critics Club, Comedies Critics Club, and BBC Critics Club[*]Current Curator of Short Stories Critics Club

newso1.png

Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

I sent a question in to the BZPowercast that inspired a whole "How-to BZP" segment about signature guidelines. Just a couple of months later the signature guidelines were completely changed rendering that entire segment obsolete. I also sent in an audio question to the last powercast which was answered.Beyond that, I've written one terrible and since abandoned epic, one mediocre-at-best short story, and three moderately successful comedies, one of which is still running. -don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

Well, my biggest achievement so far is easily coming in second in the Comedies Triple Insanity Pole Vault contest.Aside from that, though, I have stayed mostly *cough*schoolgettinginmyway*cough* active in writing my Comedies from 2006 when I joined all the way until the present time. I only know of one or two other Comedy writers who I still recognize from my newbie days, so I'd probably consider that a big achievement.Also, on a more personal level, I'd consider my BIONICLE parody "Comedicle" (aka QFTCJP) to be my crowning achievement, it being a spoof of EVERYTHING storyline-related from 2001 to about midway through 2003 at this point. Sadly, I won't be continuing it for a while until I wrap up another of my current comedies here, since the forum reset really threw a wrench into my plans. But, whatever.:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

I've been a member since 2003, visit the forums virtually every day (I've never actually taken a break from BZP, aside from the times it's gone down), earned POBZPCship and several best friends, and yet I've only got 169 posts!All kidding aside, my only real achievement is having been told about Avohkah by Greg Farshtey nearly eight months before its appearance in one of the books. The BS01 staff didn't even believe me without a screenshot of Greg's PM. =P~ (A VTOAHMKEARH)