Topped!

Squishyfrog

Well, you were sacrificed to the voodoo gods on voodoo island. Topped.I am Lord Parazan, ruler of the Jetpack people!

Edited by Parazan

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

I Fought Chuck Norris and one by simply blinking. With my eyes shut.Top this.Mata Nui is my creation, the great beings my friends, all beings looked up at me when I gave them their land and food.The universe is my Metru Nui.

Matoro_by_agnosticambition.png

Through fire, through ice

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

I have all the trust of every being that has ever existed, and will exist. I have even the trust of beings that have never even existed. Topped.Now, top this:I am weaker than a leaf and yet I have the strength of the Mata-nui robot. If I don't like you, I can easily sweep you out of existence. If I like you, you become my slave. I rule you.

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

i beat the entire brotherhood with my ear toppedi learned the secrets of all the great beings

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I can tame the great beings like an easily tamed animal. TOPPED!!!!!!!I invented..........CHERRY COKE!!!!!Edit: Please remember to keep the things to be topped LEGO-related!-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

• 2 weeks later...

Turns out I was actually standing behind it, and hit it in the backs of the knees when you did that. I just enabled you to do what you did. Topped.I managed to merge all the legendary masks (and a Hau, Kakama, Pakari, and Olmak) into one mask, using the aforementioned mask to instill myself as the ruler of each universe and dimension there is.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

(WHO THE KARZ KEEPS DELETING MY QUITE OBVIOUSLY ON TOPIC POSTS?!)

That would most likely be Windrider, and the posts were deleted because they weren't Lego-related, which is against the topic's/forum's rules. For example, the last post of yours reported was about you starting a democratic constitutional republic.Also: someone conveniently brings me back to life with the Ignika, shortly after my tragic death. Friends in high places and such.Topped. Edited by Ziko