What Bionicle Characters Would You Like To See As Sets?

Makuta_of_Oz

Yeah, we've seen Miserix as an MoC, so I'd think releasing an actual set would be easier than others. Come to think, I'd love to see a released set of the Tahtorak!! :D

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

I personally think characters with set forms like that are less likely to be released as actual sets. Otherwise we'd probably have a Krakua set by now. That's why I don't add them to the list.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I personally think characters with set forms like that are less likely to be released as actual sets. Otherwise we'd probably have a Krakua set by now. That's why I don't add them to the list.
True. I'm sure enough people MoC him as it is. I know I did once.And I also kinda wish (I know they did separately) they released more kits, like all sets in one, for the Kaita models through the years. Or Nektann or the Heat Vision Rahkshi in a non-midget-ish form! Anyone agree? :lol:

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

True. I'm sure enough people MoC him as it is. I know I did once.And I also kinda wish (I know they did separately) they released more kits, like all sets in one, for the Kaita models through the years. Or Nektann or the Heat Vision Rahkshi in a non-midget-ish form! Anyone agree? :lol:
They did do that for Irnakk, Voporak and the Kardas Dragon.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Personally, I would have once liked a titan-sized MU robot. However, the time for Bionicle sets has passed, so obviously I don't waste any time expecting such sets anymore. :P~B~
I think if any further BIONICLE sets would be released, the Matoran Universe robot would be the obvious choice. It would be the ideal tribute set, seeing as it was the main thing that tied every year of BIONICLE together. I intend to at some point make a concept for how such a model could be made using the Hero Factory building system and a minimum of new molds. The Hero Factory building system would be better for such a model than BIONICLE's own would have been, in my opinion, because the Hero Factory system is more substantial and less frameworkish than the building system BIONICLE had, similar to the Matoran Universe robot which had to eschew BIONICLE's design sensibilities in favor of something that looked like it could contain whole ecosystems inside it.tl;dr: If only one other BIONICLE set could ever be made, the MU robot would be the most meaningful and possibly feasible.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I wish that the MNOG Le-Matoran and Onu-Matoran were made into 2003-version Kohli Matoran. Artakha would be cool too. :)
I'll add one to Kotu, Tamaru and Artakha for you. Is that OK?Also, you can easily make MNOLG2 Taipu simply by giving Hafu a black Pakari! Edited by Makuta_of_Oz

I vote for pre-pit Barraki, Artahka, pre-pit Karzahni, and Marendar.The proposed Mata Nui Robot is terrible. I suggest remaking it out of Lego Bricks and Exo-Force joints. And make. It. BIGGER. I'll vote for it if it's changed.
Electric Turahk was the one who made that particular proposal. I'll talk to him about it.

I wish that the MNOG Le-Matoran and Onu-Matoran were made into 2003-version Kohli Matoran. Artakha would be cool too. :)
I'll add one to Kotu, Tamaru and Artakha for you. Is that OK?Also, you can easily make MNOLG2 Taipu simply by giving Hafu a black Pakari!
Well, specifically I wanted Kongu or Onepu, since teal and purple versions of the L-shaped Technic pieces that connect the feet to the body and the torso pieces in lime green and black don't exist. :PEdit: I'll also vote for the rest of the Toa Hagah, the Gafna and Burnak, the mutant Kikanalo, and the Rahi Nui. Edited by Liopleurodon

• 3 weeks later...
Chronicler's Company and Podu.'Nuff said.
Macku, Hafu and Kopeke all have official sets, and Kapura and Taipu are makable with existing pieces. However I did add another vote for Tamaru for you.

Every single BIONICLE character provided they're affordable. Of course, that wouldn't ever happen.My favorites (very hard to choose) would be:Tamaru and any Tohunga that you can't build with existing pieces due to lack of colors. Includes Teridax.All VNOG creaturesWhite/Gold Teridax

The Legend Lives...

Long list here:TamaruKopekeKapuraKongu and Nuparu 2003 StyleHelryxArtahkaMU Robot (#1 want)Mutated BrutakaGolden Being/FusionThe Rest of the HaghaTridax (Purple would have been win)KojolLariskaTriglaxNon- Mutated KarzahniNon- Mutated BarrakiThe RecorderJohmakJerbraz ( :P)Tren Krom (Impossible Probably)TuyetToa Nidhki (For a normal Voltiak)OrdeChiaraZariaKabruaMarendarBaterra (Would have been amazing sets)Element LordsGreat BeingsSisters of the SkrallRed Star BeingsAnd if it counts, 08 Takanuva in new style gold and the Stars as full sized Canister sets, with Takanuva having the New style gold Mask and Armor and Nextan with original style Piraka Spine with his face.*Pants*I would have loved to see these characters, Especially the MU Robot and the rest of the Hagha. Never gonna happen, but Dreamers gonna dream lol.-Star

Edited by Starparu

Solaris Magnus. Formerly Starparu. 

Okay, let's have a run-down of your list.Kopeke is an official set, so I didn't add him.Kapura can be made in pre-rebuilding form using Jala's body and arms, Tahnok Va's feet and a misprint red Ruru. That's why he's not on the list.Jerbraz is added. I hope that's OK. Imagine a set with nothing but clear pieces, or if Jerbraz's invisibility curse was fixed.Angonce and Heremus are Great Beings, and are listed separately on the list. I added one to each for you.The Red Star beings are called Kestora. Added 1 for them.Everything else is added, no drama!The baterra now have ten votes, but I made a proposal for them ages ago because I love them too.

Edited by Makuta_of_Oz

Karzhani! Seriously, that mix an match build just looks epically creepy
I'll assume you're referring to the pre-mutation Karzahni, and that you don't like the 2007 Karzahni set. :PNow that he has 10 votes, I'll get to work on his CUUSOO proposal right away.

Pre Metru Nui Takua I've been trying to make for a few weeks now, everything is always one shade off. :-/ Onu- and Le-Matoran 2003 sets would've been awesome, just for the teal and Onepu's purple. But hey, spray paint works too. As far as Turaga Lhikan goes, there IS a set form for him, and the instructions are under his biosector01 page. With Mutant Kikinalo- you're going off the one from the Toa Hordika series in the Bionicle comics, right? That'd be awesome to see!I think that was what made bionicle exciting. So many sets that we DIDN'T have, but could've.

I'd love to see what Toa Dume actually looked like, regardless of its importance to the story.Also, definitely the rest of the Hagah, Helryx, Artakha, oh, and a Toa Nidhiki and Toa Tuyet would look good too. And Miserix.The MU robot, and even the Prototype Robot, would be really fun to have too, despite their tallness.Oh, and even the Nuva with just their Adaptive Armor on would be cool (I know it changed their looks from the original Nuva, ableit slightly).In short, I'd love all the BIONICLE characters to be made. But at this point, LEGO's given up on the sets and the storyline :(.~TN:TS~

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

I actually had an idea for a whole line of sets for unreleased characters that I thought would be pretty cool. Here they are.Canister Sets: Bionicle HuntersLariska (Red Set)*Toa KualusToa Nidhiki*Toa GaakiToa PouksToa Bomonga*Thrown in to fill in the gap for six characters and to keep up the whole "Hunters" theme.Canister Sets 2: Great BeingsTitan/Warrior SetsArtakhaHelryx and Tuyet (dual set)Orde, Zaria, and Chiara (triple set)Marendar and Baterra (dual set)Varian and Surel (dual set)Skakdi FusionMatoran (in the 2003 three style, using characters who didn't have sets in this form)KapuraKonguTamaruOnepuTaipuNuparuSpecial Edition Set: Mata Nui Online Game/Online Videos collectionMatoran MakutaTakuaKapuraKopekeTamaruHaliAhkmouTaipuJust a few thoughts! EDIT: I had a few more!

Edited by Pachacamac

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

I vote for all of them and make sure you add theseall GafnaLava apeall Burnak
I must ask toa piraka hakann? i take it you really like the voya nui online game? and i will say the lava ape would be cool.oh and maybe the voya-nui online game fikou would be neat as a set but i would do one in each colorI've always liked those darn little spiders they are so cute and yet they could kill me. ironic right.Also i think they should have made a toa model for each element such as a toa of gravity a toa of plant life etc i don;t know if that would count but it would have been nice
Do you mean the Fikou spider? That was released as a promo. I've got it. Except i lost the Pakari and i replaced it with a Ruru. :) But the first Toa of Fire would be good too. Or Jovan. :D

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

• 3 weeks later...

The proposal for the Toa Hagah project has been removed because, even though I have permission from the artist who made the image, some other guidelines were missed. Tuyet's proposal will probably go soon as well for the same reason.

Edited by Makuta_of_Oz

• 4 weeks later...
Oh gosh, there's quite a few. Where do I start?Mata Nui (MU body)Toa HagahKarzahniArtakhaTuraga LhikanKanohi DragonMiserix- :t: :l: :h:
Pretty much sums it up for me. I'm assuming you mean pre-pit Karzahni?But in addition:I would LOVE to see the pre-pit Barraki, considering they spawned Teridax's idea of 'ruling the world' and overthrowing the Great Being. And were also probably the first 'bad guys'.Also would love to see some kind of set of...

Velika as a Great Being, eitehr in Toa-Size form, or Mata-Nui titan form.

Wish I could think of more.- Taka

BZPChat

I would have liked Krakua to have been made as a set, along with Helyrx and some of the other OoMN members.
In addition to Helryx, I added a vote for Jerbraz and Johmak for you. Sound good?I did not add Krakua because a model for him exists. Instructions are on Brickshelf.

I would have liked Krakua to have been made as a set, along with Helyrx and some of the other OoMN members.
In addition to Helryx, I added a vote for Jerbraz and Johmak for you. Sound good?I did not add Krakua because a model for him exists. Instructions are on Brickshelf.
Sounds great!

fmstaticbanner1.jpg

Hm... Personally, I'd love to see the Prototype robot as a set. As for any others, Kongu post-rebuilding, Artakha, Tridax, Chiara, Orde, Zaria, Helryx, Tuyet, the other Hagah, Jerbraz (invisible form, of course), and Varian. I wouldn't mind having at least one Kestora as a small set, though.signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~