Happy Birthday Brickeens!

Sumiki

Happy birthday! Hope you enjoy the seventeenth year of your life as much as you enjoy the day that marks its beginning.

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

Even though I don't know you well, apparently you're Irish, so I will wish you happy birthday simply because you live in the same country as me. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRICKEENS!

It's past midnight in Ireland, so let's all wish Brickeens a wonderful 16th birthday! ^_^HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO

Took you 39 minutes. XP

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Almost missed this! Happy birthday, hombre, hope it was a good one.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42