Favorite Battle Vehicle Sets?

Hello everyone! 💗

I'd love to know which battle vehicle sets are your favorite and see if anyone likes the same ones I do :0

My favorite is the Rockoh-T3, I love the vehicle shaping and the little Pohatu riding it with a new mask design, such a good set in my eyes!

• Like 1

emote_3.png

Jetrax T6 for me for the flying ones.

I'd love to say that Thornatus V9 is my fav for the land ones, but I don't own it yet, so I can't say that for certain (though it looks sick!) I only own the Cendox V1 currently (though I did at different times have the Scopio and Baranus, both of those are really cool!

• Like 1

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

Thornatus V9 by far. It's one of the most rewarding builds in all of BIONICLE and (as a long-term owner) the land vehicles stay intact much longer than the sky vehicles. My Rockoh, Jetrax, and Axalara all have broken pieces in the landing gear from years of being displayed. The land vehicles' weight is evenly distributed on the wheels, so they're still good. Plus, I love the Ben Hur aesthetic.

Not that the Skopio is a bad set, but it's a repetitive and somewhat frustrating build, and it's not as poseable as it could be. (Having legs in addition to wheels implied a certain degree of posability versus just wheels.) Cendox, Kaxium and Baranus meanwhile all feel a little too bare-bones. Thornatus feels like the highest version of BIONICLE vehicle design.

• Like 2

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I think I've got to give my pick to Mazeka's Swamp Strider. It's pretty much the only vehicle in Bionicle's run that didn't have wings or wheels, which helps it stand out. The design is solid and sturdy, and it has the best take on the Zamor launcher of any set. 

Honourable mentions go to the other three vehicle sets I owned: the Kaxium, Thornatus, and Jetrax. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

11 hours ago, Master Inika said:

Not that the Skopio is a bad set, but it's a repetitive and somewhat frustrating build, and it's not as poseable as it could be. (Having legs in addition to wheels implied a certain degree of posability versus just wheels.) 

Skopio is easily my favorite, it’s just huge and imposing, and looks great especially with that red color scheme. That being said I didn’t build the one I had, I bought it used and refurbished it- I would hated having to build it. I actually really hate the building process for the battle vehicles so much, just because they’re a pain (for me)- my fingers were mangled corpses by the time I finished building the Rockoh T3. So something like Vultraz’s ship or Toa Ignika’s board would suit me really well, being smaller builds- if you’d consider those “battle vehicles”. 

• Like 1

Welp, I'm gonna be subverting expectations. I'm surprised to not hear anything about Nuparu's Boxor. I know it's a very simple build compared to future vehicle sets like the ones released in '08 and '09, but y'all gotta admit it still looks cool. I'd argue it even looks better than the Exo-Toa. 

• Like 2

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

38 minutes ago, confused piraka said:

is it oaky if I say I like jet rocka?

Of course it does, that set was fire. A lot of the Brain Attack sets were pretty good, although I still prefer Breakout. The only HF set I wish I could mention here but unfortunately doesn't count is Bulk and Vapor. Only because that upgraded form of Bulk in that specific set looked really good.

• Like 1

Technically not Bionicle, but the Hero Factory Dropship is my favourite vehicle. The shape, colour-blocking, opening canopy, controls, function (Dropping a canister), weapons, landing gear and cool stickers are factors that make it a fun toy and nice display piece.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, TERIDAX941 said:

Well, Furno's and Speeda Demon's bikes are pretty sweet as well ;)

True, and it's sad that Stormer XL never got his bike in set form.

• Like 1