Turaga Mahri

I can see bonesiii browsing this topic, so I'm sure you're about to get a much more detailed, accurate response than this, but I imagine they won't be becoming Turaga anytime soon. It's not even really clear as to how/when/if the current Toa will become Turaga given the fact they've now finished reuniting Spherus Magna, so my guess is the Toa Mahri are very far from becoming Turaga, if they ever do.

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

With where the story seems to be heading, the most likely answers is "not any time soon". They are currently a pivotal part of the Golden Being's ruse and are currently in his power (I believe), so I don't think Greg would make them Turaga in the upcoming story (if it continues).As for their destinies, their role in the reawakening of Mata Nui was originally their destiny, but like the Toa Nuva, it could have changed when they completed that tasks.Hope that answers you question.

Edited by Paleo

Anything's possible. Of course, there's a lot of doubt whether we'll be getting new story or not, but I think we probably will eventually. Anywho, the obvious "answer at a glance" is that they have fulfilled their destiny but have not needed to become Turaga yet (and are currently a little busy being entranced by the golden being). But it's possible, yeah, that they might have personal destinies, especially since Matoro did.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Well, from a storyline perspective, it's not likely, as they are controlled by the golden-skinned being. They have (technically) already completed their destinies by finding the Ignika, but, face it:If you were a Toa, would you really want to give up that power?From a real-life perspective, it's even less likely, as GregF hasn't been updating BIONICLE story, and it is unlikely he will.I hope this helps to answer your question.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I'd like to think Jaller being such a central character to Bionicle would have a more specific personal destiny, but as has been said on numerous occassions outside this topic, destiny might not operate now that the MU robot is scrap metal. So theoretically any Toa could become a Turaga, assuming there is no destiny anymore.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

They have fulfilled their destiny, but somehow I doubt they'll become Turaga yet. The only likely reason they would would be to create a lot of new Toa.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I suppose it depends on if they think they can serve better as Turaga than as Toa. Right now, the latter seems to be a more useful profession, all things considered (of course, they're also under the sway of the golden-skinned fusion right now, but that's just a teeny footnote). Then again, I could see Nuparu wanting to be a Turaga just so he actually has the time to tinker and invent without having to deal with so many problems.

My personal theory is that they arent turaga yet because they are needed to protect the new planet. The Toa Nuva seem more comfortable being as they are, or thats what i can gather. And Id say the current toa are passing on some knowledge to the noobs, until they turn turagaOrde and the like seem a bit new to me

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

They just haven't fulfilled their destinies yet. Maybe the Great Beings have something else in store for them? Who knows.-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

Unless they had to use their power in a huge burst (like waking up a load of sleeping Matoran or something) they wouldn't. A Toa and his Turaga form are the same person inside, right? So the wisdom of a Turaga and the power of a Toa, until they actually NEED to give up their power. I really think the idea of Turaga Mahri is far away. Even Turaga Nuva seem ridiculous, and they're much closer to being Turaga.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I say the Nuva should've already turned into Turaga, but hey thats just me. They have obviously already fufilled their destiny, maybe they just need to sacrifice their Toa energy.Edit: Actually, if you think about it, Mata Nui creates Toa and decided their destinies (e.g. Toa Metru to protect the Matoran), so it could be possible that any Toa still existant will never have to become Turaga unless they choose to.

Edited by Toa Lapaka

What are we searching for? Are we searching for anything or just randomly surfing the internet? I did that once. I found this bionicle fan site called bzpower. Whoever made it had no decorating sense what so ever.

I don't think they are quite done yet. Still toa, still a dangerous world.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

They just haven't fulfilled their destinies yet. Maybe the Great Beings have something else in store for them? Who knows.-don't touch my pocket protector

I would dispute that. Their destiny was to play a role in saving Mata Nui's life. Now that may not all be what they are destined to do, but I think they could become Turaga if they wanted to. I don't think they want to, seeing as, even if they were freed of the Golden Being's influence, their power and skills would be needed.

Looks at this perspective - as Turaga, they would be least useful as they are as Toa. Right now, giving up their power and turning into Turaga won't serve them, and won't serve the overall cause of rebuilding civilization. However, if they do have personal destinies, it's nothing they can do right now, even if they want. Also, it's unlikely Greg is going to turn them into Turaga unless he hasn't got any plans for them. Considering he's busy, and that there's no updates, the whole situation seems to blow over.

I think they need to be turned back into Matoran.

That's not possible. It goes Matoran to Toa to Turaga only (if at all). :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Considering that they turn into turaga not by "destiny", but by giving up their power into toa stones/using their power to revive a mortally wounded matoran/waking up the matoran spheres early, etc. and not just "destiny". they decide when they give up their powers. and anyway, they can't really make much of a decision being entranced by the golden being, so they still have a part to play.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)