Weapons

ToaofIron

Gotta go with a classic here - Kopaka Mata's sword. For one, it had sane proportions - the later swords of BIONICLE could easily have done double duty as a small airplane wing.Plus, the 2010 version that came in black was awesome.Other than that, Axonn's Axe was cool looking (and truly colossal, like his hands).

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Gotta go with a classic here - Kopaka Mata's sword. For one, it had sane proportions - the later swords of BIONICLE could easily have done double duty as a small airplane wing.Plus, the 2010 version that came in black was awesome.Other than that, Axonn's Axe was cool looking (and truly colossal, like his hands).

Of course Sumiki is the Nobody cares about me. I need attenton so I wanted to be annoying. the best opinion first :P But yeah, Kopaka's sword, Lewa's axe, and Toa Iruini's sword was pretty cool too.

doom4revalt.png

Of course Sumiki is the Nobody cares about me. I need attenton so I wanted to be annoying. the best opinion first :PBut yeah, Kopaka's sword, Lewa's axe, and Toa Iruini's sword was pretty cool too.
Toa iruini didnt have a sword, he had a spear, but anyway,I liked ackar's sword, the fact that it was multiple pieces, and looked good to boot.
kadin.png kadin.png kadin.png

• [*]Axonn's Axe[*]Brutaka's Double-Bladed Sword[*]Nokama Metru's Water blades (can't remember the exact name)

I actually liked Nokama's weapons because there was a certain amount a posability in them, crazy as it may sound. I was able to pose her in some pretty cool positions, hanging from shelves or something, lol. Brutaka and Axonn's weapons both look like they'd absolutely destroy you no matter how fast you run. :P

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

well i have always liked kopaka's ice blades, toa metru nujus blades and his hordika weapons, Axonn's axe, Lewa's axe, Maxilos' black fire blade, Toa mahri hewkii's warblade, nuparu's shield, Lewa phantoka's sword, toa lhikans fire greatswords, Vastus' staff, the skrall shield and gelu's weapons. well yeah that is all the one's i have really liked.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Axonn's Axe is handsdown my favorite weapon that was ever held by a Bionicle character. I also thought that Tahu Mata and Kopaka Mata's sword, the Inika's weapons, the Cordak Blasters, Lhikan's swords, and Hakann's weapon were all really cool weapon designs.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I'm going to say Pohatu's feet additions, just to be different :) I also love any Toa Tools that have extra functions and on that proviso, Lhikan's Fire Greatswords are just epic. They can be swords, a shield, a lava board and a flying board! Although Kongu's Laser Crossbow is pretty cool too.:kakamanu: :t: :m_p: :n: :kakamanu:

Banner.jpeg

Gotta go with a classic here - Kopaka Mata's sword. For one, it had sane proportions - the later swords of BIONICLE could easily have done double duty as a small airplane wing.Plus, the 2010 version that came in black was awesome.

:kaukau: Pretty much what I was thinking. Actually, the same could go for most of the 2001 weapons. Tahu's firesword kicked butt. So did Pohatu's steel-toed feet, except in a much more literal sense. I also owe eternal MOCing gratitude for the usefulness and overall coolness of Gali's hooks and Onua's claws. Again, the sane proportions made them look genuinely formidable, and due to their size they were far more useful in later sets than other, larger weapons.Outside of that bunch, Vakama's staff was always rather nifty, and I'm glad I have it, albeit on a Tahnok Va. Again, it has a lot to do with the sane proportions, but also with the simplicity of the weapon and its Mata colors. Although really, it's not a weapon.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh