To Save The World!

IC: Gadgeteer extended an arm towards the masked criminal, palm facing outward. The gun didn't scare him. If the criminal fired at this range the bullet would likely ricochet and hit himself. Viktor wasn't about to point this out though."Again. Stop. I shall not warn you again, villain..."

Edited by Kumata

IC: Aside from the fact that saving civilians was generally considered a heroic thing to do, Viktor wanted at least a few of the bank's patrons to remain alive in order to spread the word about his good deeds. He quickly crouched, then lunged forwards, the high-pressure pistons in the legs of his armoured battle suit propelling him the ten feet towards the criminal in seconds. Gadgeteer's extended palm was now a fist - his aim was to either knock the gun out of the criminal's hand, or at least misdirect his aim...

IC: Twisting so as to keep his gun, Achilles ducked, taking the blow straight to his forehead.He went flying backward another ten feet, landing on his back. The gun, still in his hand, fired as it landed, but in only a brief burst.Miraculously, though the blow should've broken his neck and instantly killed him, the masked Russian stood up and dusted himself off, no worse for the wear."Is that really all you've got?"

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

OOC: Is there any way to Search a topic on these new forums? That feature used to come in so handy for me to keep track of posts I was replying to. I don't think Shadows has posted as Fellwyd since 'killing' the Rhino...IC: As soon as the area around her darkened, Sarah leapt as far as she could. She landed just in time to feel a terrible shudder from behind as the shipping container smashed into the deck, scattering more metal and zombies. The barge groaned dangerously - as did the newly released zombies, as they got to their feet and began their steady, swaying march towards Sarah and Fellwyd.Sarah drew closer to the alien, trying to ignore the sight and smell of the felled pachyderm nearby.IC: Gadgeteer watched the villain shift, instead moving his head into the path of the oncoming armoured fist, in what seemed like an utterly idiotic maneuver until the villain picked himself back up again. Viktor wondered. Enhanced endurance or an armoured mask?He was perfectly able to jump at the villain again, but that would leave a very wide exposed space toward the exit. He wanted to keep the villain confined to the bank so as to severely limit his escape options. So instead Gadgeteer reached for a large potted plant and hurled it. It took some effort - his strength was only marginally augmented by his armoured battle suit - but his aim was true. Depending on how the criminal reacted it would reveal a little more about his possible abilities, which Viktor would need to know in order to formulate a battle plan...

Edited by Kumata

OOC: You're correct in that I haven't posted as Fellwyd since the re-death of the rhino. Also, out of curiosity, how many shipping containers are left?IC(Fellwyd): The alien was staring straight forward at the crowd of zombies, waiting for the horde to come closer. This group appeared to be comprised of human zombies, which meant that they wouldn't be nearly as difficult as the horned beast laying on the deck of the barge, but there were enough left that the Reaper was still much too strong to be taken down.After a few seconds, the alien glanced back at the beast, sizing up the horn attached to the front of its snout. If removed from the beast's skull, it could make a formidable weapon, but the question was how much force would be required to remove it. Considering how much time could be wasted if it was attached directly to the bone, it was probably a question that would not be answered.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: Is there any way to Search a topic on these new forums? That feature used to come in so handy for me to keep track of posts I was replying to. I don't think Shadows has posted as Fellwyd since 'killing' the Rhino...

There's a search feature up at the top right, next to the BZP logo. It should say 'This topic' when you're in a thread and 'this forum' when you're in a forum. It automatically searches through whatever thread you're in

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: SkyraHe's offering to give me a break eh? Something about that doesn't seem right to me... Skyra thought about it, as enticing as being able to land was, he wasn't just about to accept an offer from a criminal. "Tired? Who says I'm tired? Forget it! We keep fighting right here!"Skyra realized that he probably wouldn't last up here for much longer, he'd have to finish this now. This is all or nothing...Skyra charged, raising his katana over his head, as soon as he was in striking distance he brought his sword down, of course Nihilo's sword blocked it, locking the two weapons. Blasts of air and antimatter randomly surged from their respective bodies. OOC: I'm making this a dramatic final attack, if Skyra fails here he's out of this fight for good. And I'm assuming that Nihilo would block my attack.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Nihilo): Nihilo needed to keep this guy occupied or dead as long as he could. Every attempt to punch resulted in a block in the form of a gust of air, so he quickly ruled that out. So he began to channel as much antimatter as he could into his blade while dropping the repel block on it. With any luck, he would be able to cut through his sword and into his head. The compressed air surrounding his adversary's blade made that a hard prospect though, and he was getting more and more tired as time went on.OOC: Mutual exhaustion? I can't really pass out, but I can reach the point that I'm useless unless I feed of negative energy for about an hour.

IC: Plasmafire shook his head. "I knew it was a bad idea for him to run off!" He clanched his fists, and his body burst into flames. "Like this, I can probably get there first, at least distract Stella with my dead status. You follow behind me, if we're lucky we can defuse this situation! Sound good?" He wanted to fly out of there right then and there, but knew he needed to wait for any objections X-Calibur might have.IC: Negafire watched the fight below with decreasing interest. Nobody seemed to want to fight him, so he decided to follow Typhoon, try and take out any support the heroes might bring in...

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

OOC: Sure, here, I'll make the ending to this fight go out with a bang. :PIC: SkyraSkyra was sending as much compressed air as he could through his blade against his opponent, it was obvious his opponent was doing something similar with his own power, other wise Skyra would have already over powered him. Skyra knew after this attack he was done, he'd have to get this guy out of the fight right now, or he'd probably go after his friends. Skyra was somewhat familiar with the one called Mystic, he'd read up on her profile at HQ, he concentrated in his head really hard, hoping she'd get it his message.I'll make sure this guy doesn't follow you guys...don't worry about me...save the President's Daughter...Tell Loadstone that I...The pressure from all the concentrated air colliding with the antimatter rose to ridiculous levels. Suddenly it reached it's peak, and imploded. The resulting implosion send the two combats flying toward the ground in completely different directions, luckly they never collided into each other or they'd both be dead. Skyra, nearly unconscious, noticed the ditch he was about to crash into...He used the last ounce of his power to make sure he didn't die when he landed.When he did land a pocket of air he created cushioned his fall, but he still landed on his back with a lot of force. Causing him extreme pain."That's gonna...*cough*...really hurt in the morning." And with that he finally fell unconscious, bleeding quite well from his arm as well as quite a number of deep cuts all over his body. His remaining katana landed nearby, blade plunged into the ground. Skyra never noticed Mr. No-One laying on the ground 12 feet below him.

Edited by Snelly

IC (Nihilo): Nihilo eliminated a good bit of the ground when he landed before he could kick his repulsing power into gear. But by that time, he was extremely useless to the mission. He made his way as quickly as possible to the safe house where Typhoon was looking for the entrance, and did the closest thing to collapsing he could. Lying just a few inches off the ground, he began to absorb as much negative energy as he could at one moment.

OOC: Uh, the spy's in the bottom of a hole in the middle of the school's lawn. He wouldn't be just a few feet away, lying on the ground, he'd be twelve feet below, lying in the ground in a little dry moat around what's basicaly a pillar of un-mauled ground.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: I think he landed in the ditch. That was the impression I got while reading, anyway.

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

OOC: Uh, the spy's in the bottom of a hole in the middle of the school's lawn. He wouldn't be just a few feet away, lying on the ground, he'd be twelve feet below, lying in the ground in a little dry moat around what's basicaly a pillar of un-mauled ground.

OOC: Alright, I edited, so your 12 feet below me. Does it really matter? :P

OOC: Well, my impression of the ditch he's in - though it's really a narrow moat - would be that it would be very hard to get in there without trying to. Noticing him at all would be so unlikely that the possibility wouldn't require mentioning.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: Okay can someone tell me what's happening with the president's daughter? I have no idea how to get Isaiah in.IC: The plant hit Achilles, barely pushing him back before it fell to the ground and shattered. He raised his weapon, firing with precise aim towards Gadgeteer's facemask."Come on then, try again!" laughed the Russian.

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

OOC: Typhoon and co. carted the kid off. They've reached a safehouse or warehouse or some such thing. I'd say you missed the party.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC:Mystic hid the urge to wince as Skyra went down. It wasn't just that she could tell it hurt; she actually could feel that it hurt. However, she'd picked up his message before, and she knew without question it was right. She'd come here for a reason, and she wasn't about to let anything get in the way of that mission."We need to leave now. Don't worry about Skyra, in maybe five minutes this place will be crawling with emergency personnel. He will live," she said to Loadstone. "But if we delay any longer, we will lose Ms. Thomas, possibly forever. The time to act is now."With that, Mystic broke into a run, using the sight of those around her to guide herself around the obstacles and debris in the street. She honed in the fleeing minds, following the fading trails of thought overhead. Unfortunately, on foot she probably wasn't the fastest, but she had pretty few options at the moment. For obvious reasons commandeering a vehicle would be difficult for her, and at the moment she didn't know if she could count on Loadstone to give chase. But she could see the hideout visualized in the fleeing villains' eyes, and she knew she had to get their fast.---"Seems like a plan to me... provided you don't go too far ahead that I lose sight of you," said X-Calibur. "I'd rather not risk the possibility of you sneaking off on me in those tunnels, just in case."With that his energy machete ignited once again, and X-Calibur darted down towards the subway platforms once more.---"You just... met him outside? This is not a man one simply meets out on the street... and not the sort one usually survives meeting, either," Stella said. "No... seems far more likely you're in league with this traitor."Over the roar of the flames, Fade swore he heard a creak. He stared up at the ceiling. All this heat couldn't be doing much good for its structural integrity, especially in its current state. If the flames didn't kill him - unlikely as that seemed at the moment - several tons of falling steel and concrete seemed like they'd do the job for certain.[For Science!]

Edited by Chronicler of Ko-Koro

No one in the world ever gets what they want,

and that is beautiful.

Everybody dies frustrated and sad,

and that is beautiful.

OOC: I think I'll change his name to Nightwatch for now... It's hard to find something that fits.IC: "Wait!" shouted a voice, running up to Mystic.The darkly armored superhuman pulled off his mask, gun in hand."Nightwatch- I work for the CIA," he said by way of explanation. "Do you have any idea where they've taken Miss Thomas?"

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

"Hey hey it's ;possible i live in the ground cmose to a Lava river so I'm not completely lying." he also noticed the cracking in the ceiling, "But really I did just meet him and so if you'll kindly turn your fire down maybe the area wont Collapse or maybe that Psychopathic Frigid wont find and freeze us over Ne?"

Kenpachi Zaraki Captain of squad 11

Read This to learn about kenpachi.

odstreflect.png

Credit to Republic Commando Darman for the banner.

IC:Mystic didn't turn to face Nightwatch or slow her pace in the slightest. She was in a bit of a rush at the moment, so introductions and niceties were not the most important issue at the moment. Nightwatch would simply have to live with her momentary rudeness... assuming he could keep up."I am attempting to follow them at the moment, if you haven't noticed," she said. "If you could stick close by for a moment, that'd very helpful. Your eyesight ought to be useful."---The glow of the flames shone reflected in Stella's eyes as she turned to face Kaname."And if it does collapse? You two are the ones trapped in here, not me," she said. "The tunnel will have been sealed by the collapse; if Frigid turns her attention here, it will not lead her to the others. Meanwhile, I've robbed her of her second-in-command... and whatever you are to her as well, I suppose. Pardon me for failing to see the downside here..."[For Science!]

Edited by Chronicler of Ko-Koro

No one in the world ever gets what they want,

and that is beautiful.

Everybody dies frustrated and sad,

and that is beautiful.

Kaname didn't seem to be taking this seriously "Um well the downside would be that we wouldn't really be trapped, we could still go outside, Plus fade here could Phase through the rocks and I could just Blast through it..that and I already tried to get a seat with Frigid..and let me tell you she has a harsh way of rejecting someone." Kaname just now also remembered that he had a Broken arm too.."Besides if We where on her side then we would have already reported it instead of even coming down here, I could have been nothing but a lightning bolt to you and I would have left just as fast and you wouldnt even be able to catch me, then Frigid would know and everyone in this tunnel would be Popsicles."realizing that this wouldnt be good enough he just yelled, "Hey Fade why dont you just see if she'll believe you if you told her our situation? or is she one of those types that are not easy to convince cause nothing I say will work, and Longshot seemed to believe you anyway."

Kenpachi Zaraki Captain of squad 11

Read This to learn about kenpachi.

odstreflect.png

Credit to Republic Commando Darman for the banner.

OOC: Thanks TPTI. @ Shadows, I picture the barge as having dozens of shipping containers, but as to how many are filled with zombies I haven't decided.IC: Sarah joined Fellwyd's side, her hair and clothes trailing drips of water as she went. The Reaper was hovering in the air about twenty feet above the other end of the barge, shouting orders to the undead servants (though Sarah was sure he didn't need to tell them what to do; it was probably all just for show). She caught the direction of the alien's glance."I can slow them down for a bit for you to get that," she said, a little breathlessly. "If we can make our way forwards a little bit, I could even give you another chance to knock out the supervillain." She had a plan in mind, but whether it would work she couldn't say. She'd witnessed the alien's impressive physical abilities, however, so unless he was completely exhausted then he should be able to pull it off. As he mulled over her words she froze over the patches of water that were already pooled across the deck. On top of the bits of metal and flapping zombie sharks already scattered about, it served as a useful impediment to their enemies' progress.IC: The bullet's bounced off of Gadgeteer's facemask noisily, impacting the walls and floor. He was shielded from the force of them, but they were distracting nonetheless; like having fireworks go off in your face. It was difficult for Viktor to think. He brought an arm up in front of his face, and got an idea as soon as he spotted the metal ring around his wrist.As his mental command a small hatch upon the ring flipped open, releasing a drill. Gadgeteer caught it in his other hand. It was an ordinary diamond-tipped handheld drill, available in any DIY store. The entire ring was filled with tools; Viktor would have liked to upgrade them from their standard-issue models but he hadn't yet found the time or resources. This would do, however. The villain was either recklessly confident in his defiance of Gadgeteer, or thought that he could handle whatever the 'hero' dished out. It was time to find out which. With a hiss from his leg-pistons Gadgeteer lunged at the villain again, aiming to jab him in the shoulder with the (now-spinning) drill.IC: Gap straightened up. Though the walls of the warehouse were reinforced, she could hear the faint sounds of fighting outside. Her allies must be close. Scrunching her features up in concentration, she brought a sizeable wormhole into existence in the centre of the warehouse...

Edited by Kumata

IC: Plasmafire nodded. "Deal!" He cried just before rocketing into the tunnel. At his speed, it should only take him a couple minutes to get back to the entrance to the tunnels...

IC: Nightwatch nodded, sprinting along."That works. I'll be on the lookout."His eyes were rapidly scanning for any sign of them, while he sniffed around to see if he could find a trail- there it was. With his senses, it was like a beacon."They went this way- follow me."He took off in the direction of the trail, just at an angle from where they had been going.IC: Achilles spun to the side, and used Gadgeteer's own momentum to trip him up over the Russian's ducked body, sending the hero sprawled on the ground on his back with a THUD.He ripped off a glove, and a clawed metal gauntlet swung down at the hero's face mask, digging into the metal.

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: The villain was attempting to remove Gadgeteer's facemask! He thrust the drill upwards with all the force he could muster - with the criminals' arm so close it was impossible to miss. The drill gave a pained screech and its drill bit snapped off in a shower of sparks.Oh.Gadgeteer lay dumbfounded for a moment, while the fingers of the villain's gauntlet dug deeper. The villain wasn't wearing armour; Gadgeteer could see bare skin through the hole the drill had made in his clothes. And there wasn't a scratch upon it!His military demeanour kept him from balking for more than a few seconds. With both hands he grabbed onto the villain's arm and pulled, throwing him aside. Five indents now marked the face of Gadgeteer's helmet. As quick as he could he got to his feet and made for the villain. Maybe the invulnerability was limited somehow; perhaps it only lasted so long or had to be consciously activated. A barrage of punches would defeat either of those limits...

Edited by Kumata

IC(Fellwyd): Without verbally acknowledging the plan, Fellwyd turned back, and, walking two paces to reach the felled monster, took a firm grip on the horn on its snout with both hands. After a couple of seconds of pulling, the horn came off much more easily than Fellwyd had expected - apparently, it was not attached to the skull of the animal, but only to the flesh of its snout. After shaking some of the putrefied connective tissue from the horn, the alien turned back towards the undead horde and their floating master, gripping the horn about the middle so he could use either the heavy base or the sharp tip in battle. Glancing at the superhero, he slowly made his way forwards, waiting to see exactly what the plan was to incapacitate the master of the corpses.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: Is Mr. No-One currently conscious? Cause even if Skyra doesn't realize he's below him in a ditch, moat, or whatever, would Mr. No-One notice if someone was above?IC: SkyraSkyra woke from his unconsciousness, only to be greeted by extreme pain, which caused him to cry out in pain. After a minute or two the pain got weaker, Skyra looked around him, the schoolyard wasn't to far from here, though to the right of him was a huge crack in the ground. Where did that come from? Some kind of moat? Skyra looked around, the emergency crew hadn't gotten this far yet, it looked like they had their hands full in the schoolyard at the moment. Skyra eyed his remaining katana plunged into the ground. "Well, might as well retrieve what is mine."He tried getting up, but soon realized that was a mistake, the pain was just to great. "Okay, fine, I'll just crawl to my sword if I have to." He began crawling toward his katana, not as painful, but every muscle in his body was aching, and he felt lightheaded from loss of blood. He finally reached his katana, and with some effort and a lot of pain, sat up and pulled it out of the ground before nearly blacking out from the pain it caused him. When the pain lessened, he put the katana back in it's sheathe. He lay back on the ground, quite happy to wait for paramedics to come for him."Okay, I think this is my least favorite part of being a superhero. Waiting for help."

Edited by Snelly

OOC: Yeah, he's conscious, so he might as well say something now.IC(Mr. No-One): A voice from the dry moat alerted Skyra to the presence of someone else who was, essentially, waiting for the medics."Join the club. When the medics do get here, mind telling them to have a look down here?"

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Sarah sent ice daggers at the approaching undead. At least they were mostly mindless, and didn't learn to anticipate or defend against her repetitive attacks. Just for variety though she willed the frozen pools to lance upwards in the form of sharp spikes. With Fellwyd close by, swinging the Rhino's horn to club away any zombies that got too close, they rapidly worked their way towards The Reaper."You've shown yourselves more than worthy of becoming my lieutenants," The Reaper called down to them once they were in earshot. "I don't appreciate your maiming of my soldiers, but that can be forgiven. They are disposable, after all.""You're disgusting for thinking that!" Sarah yelled back. "These were people once, and you've reduced the only remainder of them to being your servants!" She breathed through her nose, calming herself before continuing: "We're going to stop you, Reaper. You know it's true, even if you won't admit it. All you can do is float and animate the dead, and we've shown ourselves to be capable of overcoming both of those.""Is that all? Is that all?!" The Reaper exclaimed. "Now why would you think that... now that I think, those ice daggers of yours seem quite familiar. Could it be that we have battled before? Hm, yes! The graveyard in Bristol... you are Sluice!""The penny finally drops," Sarah muttered."Then that would mean," said The Reaper with a fierce glint in his eye, "you won't be expecting this!"He dropped from the air and slammed his fist into the deck, hitting it with every ounce of his superhuman strength. There was a harsh splitting sound as the barge broke right through the middle of its 'V' shape - flipping the half with Sarah and Fellwyd up at a 45-degree angle. Sarah cursed inwardly; she hadn't been expecting that. She'd have to do what she had planned a lot faster, and hope Fellwyd had the dexterity to pull it off. Trying to concentrate only on the plan and not the crashing of shipping containers falling into the water below, she willed several chunks of ice to form. They were positioned at various points in the air, creating a stepping-stone path toward the re-hovering Reaper."Use the platforms!" She cried to Fellwyd. She'd frozen her feet to the deck for better grip, but her concentration would break as soon as their half of the barge sunk. Which, judging by the frothing water below, was going to happen soon...

IC: Skyra"Oh, hello, strange voice from the abyss below me. How long have you been down there?" Skyra managed to peak into the crack in the ground, barely seeing the silhouette of Mr. No-One, though he recognized the secret service uniform."From the secret service I take it. Name's Skyra, I'm from the League, I was, *cough* fighting that antimatter guy, never got his name though, we were too busy trying to kill each other, think I finally took him out of the fight, though as you probably noticed I'm not in much of a fighting mood anymore either."

OOC: Technically not wearing any kind of uniform, just a cheap suit. Well, a cheap suit with the jacket removed and the whole thing torn up pretty badly. And soaked in blood. With a newspaper jammed in one of the pockets.IC(Mr. No-One): "Glad to hear he's out of the fight. Him and the bee-snarker put me down here in the first place. How bad is it up there?"IC(Fellwyd): After scrambling to maintain his position on the deck of the now thoroughly-broken barge, the alien leapt onto the first of the icy platforms, and, using the agility that was the main functional difference between a Diemawr warrior and a Diemawr battleship, followed the path up to the Reaper's position in the air, leap-frogging over the gaps between platforms. At the final platform, Fellwyd jumped straight forward, swinging the beast's horn in a wide arc to bring the wide base of the horn whistling through the air at the Reaper's head.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: Lord Rahl won't be able to post until next week. In the meantime he's asked me to keep Loadstone and Aquarius busy.IC: The Reaper's arm whipped up and grabbed the horn. With no platform for footing, Fellwyd was now dangling high above the turbulent waters."A futile attempt!" Sneered The Reaper. "But I will not be defeated! I am the lord of the undead! My armies will sweep the Earth and I will rule on high!"IC: Loadstone had wordlessly followed Mystic as the chase began. He looked to be deep in thought, most likely regarding Aquarius. Unfortunately this reverie was what prevented him from noticing another ice bolt streaking towards him. With a yell he went clattering to the side, just in time for Aquarius to scoot over on a wave of water - riding the door Mystic had thrown at him like a surfboard!"So, where were we, 'bro'?" Without waiting for an answer he froze the foamy peak of the wave, sending it hurtling toward Loadstone in the form of needle-thin icicles. Loadstone raised his magnaboard to shield himself from the assault. Aquarius kept the wave stationary for a moment, adding more water to it (thanks to that burst fire hydrant there was plenty lying around) then hopped off of the door and sent the wave crashing down toward Loadstone. The hero released a large pulse of magnetic power and upon meeting the two attacks seemed to dissipate into nothingness."I know you're Coalition," said Loadstone, his voice unusually firm, "but I thought you were above kidnapping little girls. That's just cold.""No, this is." A torrent of ice and water streamed from Aquarius' hand. Loadstone sent purple ribbons of magnetic energy from his own (which, sadly, served to warp the path of Ultionis' stun round, veering it off-course). Again the attacks met in midair, again dissipating as they did so, but the warring twins kept the attacks going."I also thought you were a bit smarter than this - you do remember our powers cancel each other out, right?""Couldn't care less. My only aim here is to stall you while the others get away. Something they seem to be doing a very good job of." Aquarius jerked his head in the direction of the distant villains."Oh yeah... thanks to those rings we have, my magnetism can't affect you and your aquakinesis can't affect me. We're evenly matched," Loadstone said airily, his confident demeanour returning. The attacks continued. "Be a shame if something were to upset that balance, wouldn't it?" He raised his other arm, electricity flashing from it. It crackled all the way up the water torrent and into Aquarius, who recoiled with a shocked scream. With nothing to halt it anymore the magnetic power also reached him, causing the door to leap up and smack him hard in the face. As he staggered Aquarius lashed out randomly with more ice bolts; Loadstone directed his magnaboard to deflect them all."Having fun yet, 'bro'?" The hero laughed...OOC: Well that was fun. :biggrin: Lord Rahl wanted to remind everyone of the canceling-out nature of Loadstone and Aquarius' powers, and to establish that Loadstone's recently-developed electric abilities are exempt from that.

Edited by Kumata

IC(Fellwyd): "I have heard that claim hundreds of times, on dozens of worlds, and only once was it true. Your armies are weak, exist only in passing, and will be powerless without their commander."Reacting quickly, Fellwyd grabbed the Reaper's shoulder with his free hand, and pulled, using the levitating Reaper as a stable platform as he lunged forwards, head down, to strike the Reaper with the bony plate that topped the Diemawr's skull. The alien wasn't really thinking about the fact that he was trying to bring down the one thing that was keeping him in the air. Bringing down the Reaper was the primary objective - all other concerns were secondary.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Skyra"Well..." Skyra looked around at all the destruction and carnage. "I'd have to say that the city has seen better days, still looks better than Cleveland though...""Oh, and the bad guys are kinda getting away with the President's Daughter...not the best news either, hopefully my comrades will be able to stop them."

IC(Mr. No-One): The spook took the news in silently for a couple of seconds."Oh. So complete mission failure, then. How many on our side are still fighting?"

We will remember

We all shall follow doom