To Save The World!

IC: Plasmafire picked up Longshot and started walking in the direction X-Calibur indicated. "Sooo... Who else is still left? Longshot told me I died, as well as Mentor... I also kind of got a Lionheart vibe... Who made it to this point?"IC: Negafire kicked at the hair that was coming at him, scrunchingup his nose as he smelled the hair drying out in his heat. Burning hair smelled bad. He felt the wind pushing at him, and decided to use that against the wind powered super. He lobbed a fireball into the air in front of him, and watched as the wind caught it and sent it back towards the group of heroes.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC (Nihilo): This, this could work to his advantage. He "rode" the cyclone, getting closer and closer to the hero, ready to put a fist sized hole in his face. He toasted a bug or two on his way, but for the most part, he was able to repel them away. When he was close enough, he swung, using both the rotation of his shoulders as well as the natural momentum of the cyclone to propel his fist.OOC: To be honest, you don't want to get close to Nihilo. He will take out just as much of you as you do of him if you fight him hand to hand.

Edited by King Joe

IC:"Look... I still don't know if this is some kind of trick. For all I know, you could be trying to gain intel for Frigid, to try and figure out our numbers," said X-Calibur. "If you aren't, I'm really sorry, but it's just a precautionary measure. I've got lives I need to worry about."A faint light was visible a little further down the tunnel."Besides... you'll probably find out a few moments..."---If Nihilo was accidentally frying a few bugs, they likely didn't belong to Hivemind. She'd already high-tailed it away from the fighting, trying to follow Typhoon in the direction of the safe house. They had the kid, so at the moment Hivemind was more concerned with getting out alive.[For Science!]

No one in the world ever gets what they want,

and that is beautiful.

Everybody dies frustrated and sad,

and that is beautiful.

IC: Plasmafire nodded, raising an eyebrow as he saw the growing light. "I understand completely. Like I said, were our positions reversed, I'd probably do the same thing you're doing. Well okay, maybe not if I were in your shoes, but most people I know, yeah."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: SkyraSkyra hadn't expected for this guy to try to attack him in his own cyclone, He didn't really like the idea of getting touched by those antimatter fists, sounded...fatal.Skyra used his cyclone to pull himself away, he allowed the powerful force to take affect him, causing him to escape being punched in the face with antimatter.Skyra used his power to 'slingshot' out of the cyclone, he shot out at high speed toward the direction Typhoon was going. "I'll just let that guy have fun in there, he commented, looking back at his cyclone, sure it would disappear in a minute or two, but that would get him plenty of time to get away, he'd had quite enough of this guy. It was time to get back to saving the President's daughter. He could barely see Typhoon from here, he'd gained quite a lot of distance away. "Now what, I'll never catch up..."He was almost to Loadstone and Mystic now, maybe they needed his help.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Just gonna sit back and let a fireball get carried into your midst? :P

IC (Nihilo): The mission was nearing completion. Nihilo was adverse to drawing the procedure out any further. Emulating his adversary's maneuver, he employed the cyclonic winds surrounding his dark form to propel himself toward the defender of good at great speed. Engaged in hot pursuit, Nihilo would not allow his actions to cease there. With precision, he hurled antimatter both dark and deadly at his foe, however in such a way to ensure the safety of the child they were endeavoring to procure.

IC:The tunnel came to an end, and Plasmafire and Longshot found themselves in the crumbling ruins of another, much larger subway station. X-Calibur climbed up a broken segment of the platform and headed to the stairs, passing a sign proclaiming "GRAND CENTRAL" in faded letters. He motioned for Plasmafire to go first, leading him up the stairs with an energy machete held uncomfortably close behind him.The pair slowly reached the top of the stairs, emerging in the main concourse of Grand Central Station. Or, more accurately, what was left of it. The building was shrouded in darkness; most of the windows were either boarded up or frosted over, and only the faintest shaft of light shone down. The floor of the terminal was littered with tents, bedrolls and blankets, occasional fires burning in garbage cans and oil drums dotted the floor and provided just a little heat and even less illumination. Across the hall, even in the faint light, a massive barricade could be seen blocking the entrance to the outside world. It looked more like a refuge camp than a metro station.The flap of a nearby tent swung open, and a young woman stepped out. Her hair was black, save a streak of blonde over her bangs, and her skin was pale. She seemed curiously more immune to the cold than the others, wearing a black dress with a velvet cape thrown over her shoulders like a shawl."Hey, X, what's-" the woman stopped when she saw Plasmafire carrying the unconscious Longshot. "Hey, what happened to- Wait, he's... he's de-""Yes, he's dead, I know. But let's try not to hold that against him," said X-Calibur. "I think you of all people would be able to sympathize, Ash. Longshot got hurt on patrol; can you help her.""I... I'll see what I can do," Ash said, looking a little worried. "But I can't make any guarantees, X. Ice Golems hit one of our groups while they were out gathering food. Five of them didn't make it back, and there's still plenty of wounded-""Just try and help her," said X-Calibur. He motioned with his machete, not-so-subtly suggesting Plasmafire hand over Longshot. "I'll just keep watch on our 'friend' here..."[For Science!]

Edited by Chronicler of Ko-Koro

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC: Plasmafire gently transferred Longshot over to Ash's care, thenplayfully saluted X-Calibur. "Soooo... You got plans for me? Like, I dunno, some kind of weird and ultumatly pointless test to see if I'm really who I say I am?"

IC:"Well... no. You said that you're from another universe, so things could have gone different for you. If I asked you a question to prove your identity and you got it wrong, it might just be because you didn't have the same experiences as the real Plasmafire," said X-Calibur. "So, I sort of figure if you do something to betray us all... then I kill you. If you don't... then I don't kill you. Probably not the best test out there, but I don't have many options..."[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC: SkyraSkyra didn't see the blast coming quite fast enough, he nearly got away, but the blast grazed his right arm. He screamed in pain. His arm was now missing a good deal of flesh and was bleeding quite nicely. He was close enough to Mystic and Loadstone that they'd probably do something to help him, he hoped anyway.He turned around sent a a blast of air shaped like a huge wall to get Nihilo away from him. Skyra dropped a few feet down when he did this, it was starting to get difficult to even stay in the air.

IC: Plasmafire shrugged and nodded. "Fair enough. Although, for the record, from what I've been able to gather, our universes branched at the point where Frigid took over. I assume they were really the same universe until your Fade decided not to stop Fridig. I think that's when our universes broke off from the main. And that's pretty much the extent of my thoughts..."

IC (Nihilo): The blast of air slowed Nihilo down for a short time, but he was soon back at full speed. He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold on though. The negative energy from the pain he caused to this hero gave him a little boost though. He would have to confine his actions soon, but not before he made sure the mission would be completed. Man, he needed a bunch of negativity right now. But it couldn't be helped. He fired again, desperately hoping to kill this pest so that Typhoon could reach the safe house, while still aiming to ensure the girl's safety.

Edited by King Joe

IC:X-Calibur leaned against the nearest wall, letting the energy field surrounding his weapon switch off. This could probably be taken as a sign he was willing to risk trusting Plasmafire... although the fact he still kept the weapon in hand suggested he was only willing to take that trust so far."A universe where Frigid never took over... I still can't quite believe it. I suppose it's a small comfort knowing there's a world that was spared all these horrors... a small comfort, mind you, since it still happened on this world," he said. "I've never been to your world, so I can't say if that's true. I suppose we'll only find out when your Fade gets here, then?"---Fade reached the bottom of the steps, taking a look around the nearly pitch-black ruins of the subway station."You think you're worried about them killing you?" he muttered. "Apparently, I've sold this entire world out to a megalomaniac. Given how Longshot reacted, I can't imagine their gonna welcome me with open arms. Let's just hope Plas puts in a good word for me; I can't imagine why they'd want to kill a guy they think is already dead-"Fade stopped completely, standing silent and motionless. Just the faintest aroma caught his attention, the slightest smell of smoke wafting in the air. But wait... this entire city ought to be frozen. Why in the world was something burning?"Get down!"Fade shoved Kaname to the side, and dove for cover himself. Seconds later, a streak of flames shot out of the darkness, erupting in a massive fireball that tore up chunks of the platform and ripped tiles off the walls. Fade ducked behind a pillar to avoid the rain of shrapnel, eyes scanning the room as it plunged back into darkness, searching for their flame-throwing assailant."So..." he called out to Kaname. "Which one us do you think they want to kill more?"---As she awaited Loadstone's response, Mystic saw in Skyra's eyes the danger he was in. Mystic was almost hesitant to intervene; she was trying to avoid confrontations with minions that distracted her from their main target: Typhoon. But it wouldn't be right to abandon him like that, so the least she could do was help out. She telekinetically tore a tire off the same car she had before, and let it fly loose on Nihilo. If it hit, the resultant interaction of matter and antimatter ought to at least hurt a bit; if not, it'd at least prove a momentary distraction that Skyra could use to his advantage."Please, we can't afford to waste any more time," she said to Loadstone. "We need to go now!"[For Science]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC: Skyra Skyra used the time bought with the car from Mystic to think of a plan.How can I beat this guy...he...wait...all matter hurts him...maybe my katana... Skyra drew one of his katanas from his back. "Man, and you were expensive too...I guess I'll just have to buy a new one." Skyra charge toward Nihilo and lunged his sword into him.

Edited by Snelly

IC: Plasmafire nodded, relaxing a little now that he didn't have a deadly object in his face. "True story. Although don't think my universe hasn't had it's fair share of little horrors. Everything from possesion by anchient psycics to a few alien invasions... Everything's turned out okay for the most part, though." He paused, as if suddenly being struck by something. "Um... Oh, shoot, I forgot... Do you guys have patrols out there? Cuz if they find my Fade, that could be really bad for him... And he said he was gonna try to follow us when he found our third guy..."

Edited by Toa Korkoa: Toa of plasma

IC:"Well... yes, we patrol the tunnels regularly. It's a necessity; we need to make sure none of Frigid's permafrost has made it into the underground, and seal off any tunnel where it has," X-Calibur explained. "I was on patrol when I found you, actually. Of course, I broke off to go investigate the light from your plasma orb. But... if your Fade is taking the same route we were patrolling, that means he'll run into- ...Oh-no."Even with his face concealed behind his helmet, X-Calibur looked clearly worried."Your friend may be in grave danger."---Fade didn't have to strain his eyes in darkness for long, for moments later the world erupted into a shower of orange and red. Flames burst up from the walls and ceiling, the heat burning at Fade's skin. A ball of fire streaked towards Fade's hiding spot; he dove out of the way seconds before it blasted the pillar to rubble. Fade staggered, fighting the heat, trying to make it back up the stairs. He was almost there when he had to recoil, a wall of fire bursting forth from the earth and blocking off his only route of escape. Even if his phasing powers were working, Fade wasn't sure he could make it; the heat would probably kill him even while he was intangible.He backed up, watching the flames on the walls begin to encircle the station like a whirlwind. Fade turned around just in time to see a figure step from the maelstrom of embers, unharmed by the fire and heat around her. Standing in front of Fade was an African woman, her suit colored with a vivid pattern like fire itself, white-hot flames burning in each of her palms. Fade immediately recognized the superhero who had come to kill him."It's high time you faced justice for your crimes, traitor," said Stella, her voice cold in spite of the burning room. "How about a trial... by fire?"[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC (Nihilo): The tire collided with his back, sending him into the throes of pain. "AAAAAAAGH!" He screamed. It wasn't enough to kill him, but it really hurt. Plus, he was down on ammo, such as it was. He stopped for a moment, pulling negative energy from where he could find it. Anger was prevalent, but there was still quite a bit of fear from nearby people. It was then that he noticed the hero he was following streaking towards him with a drawn sword. Nihilo then had another part of his nature well up.Both he and his heroic counterpart were a bit of a show-off, and, well, right now, his job was keeping anyone and anything away from Typhoon while he got the girl outta there. It wasn't like he didn't KNOW where the Coalition base was. An antimatter sword erupted from Nihilo's hand, parrying the oncoming blade. He had to keep it fueled, but right now he was in sort of a cycle, negative energy in, antimatter out the sword. It kept it from being sliced in half, unlike his opponent's weapon. "Oooh, that was a nice katana. It was expensive too, wasn't it? Sorry I had to ruin it. I'm sorta a conniseur of swords myself. Y'know, I used to be a boy genius. We pick up all sorts of interesting hobbies." With that, he flashed his sword up in a salute before lashing out with it at the hero's legs.

IC: Skyra"Not good." Skyra flew upward, barely getting his legs out of the way of the blade. "HEY! I need those to walk!" Skyra took the remaining half of his katana and chucked it at Nihilo. Then he quickly drew his other katana and slashed at Nihilo's chest while he was distracted.

Edited by Snelly

IC (Nihilo): Parry with a bit of repulse to send the half sword away, and then another parry with a teensy bit of repulse. Should put a good nick in his blade. "Did I not say I had interesting hobbies? And that nick is going to be awful hard to grind out. I'm so sorry. No, I really am." With that, he pushed the other sword away from him and made another sweeping attack, this time to his ribs, moving with perfect form.

OOC: Joe, doesn't he take time to absorb energy? He's been going through what is, objectively, a bit of a big fight with no practical decrease in energy. Sure, it keeps being mentioned how he's running low, but then he goes and digs great big holes in the ground and recovers from direct contact with a fairly large amount of matter in less than five seconds. Also, can't help but notice how the profile makes no mention of any history with swords - takes some time to build skill with a weapon, and a skill like that is something that should be mentioned.EDIT: Terribly sorry, bit of a typo.

Edited by The Shadows Out of Time

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: SkyraSkyra had to act fast, he remembered a technique he'd been praticing that just might have practical use in this situation. Using his powers he caused the air around his katana to become extremely concentrated, giving the sword a greenish like glow. Skyra parried Nihilo's sword just in time, and the concentrated air kept the blade from getting damaged, and as a bonus the concentrated air was actually designed to be pretty sharp as well."Don't worry, you don't have to be sorry." He grinned.

Edited by Snelly

OOC: He's been absorbing energy this whole time. Not as much as he could be if he did nothing but absorb energy, but enough to keep him going for another hit, plus, he hides his tiredness well. And I thought I mentioned that Surge liked swords. Surge and Nihilo used to be the same person you know...I thought I covered that.IC (Nihilo): Nihilo raised his eyebrow, well, the antimatter that looked like an eyebrow. Under his "hood" though, he was sure that the hero couldn't see. So it was more for his gratification than anything else. He pulled another larger round of negative energy from the surrounding people to steel himself, and assumed a primarily defensive posture, but one that could easily convert into an offensive should his opponent try to make a break for Typhoon. His job right now was to keep this windbag away from Typhoon so that he and the girl could get to Gap and away. Once that happened, he was free to make a break for his hideout under the stock exchange. Lots of negativity there. He would be back to his full reserves in no time.Just as soon as this was all over.

IC: SkyraSkyra knew trying to run from this guy would be pointless, the only way to get away from this guy right now was to take him out. Skyra began his attack, he began with a few horizontal and vertical swipes with his katana, making no apparent pattern to it.

IC (Nihilo): The best way to counter, was to dodge. But the difference between this and other sword fights was that this was happening in mid air. So instead of dropping back, he dropped beneath. When he was behind his blustery adversary, he made a thrust, aming for that sweet spot in between the ribs.Not that the ribs mattered much anyway. Antimatter had a nasty habit of not caring about what it hit.

IC: SkyraThe move almost took Skyra by surprise, but he had been waiting for Nihilo to make a move. He countered by moving upward to avoid getting stabbed in the ribs and then he span around to face his attacker and slashed with his sword at the air, launching the concentrated air around the katana like a shockwave at the attacker, effectively, 'razor wind'.

Edited by Snelly

IC: Plasmafire shot upright, looking around in panic. "He probably came down the same way I did, who's he gonna run into? X-Calibur, please help me, my universe needs him!"

OOC: Kenpachi, as Lord Rahl kindly detailed both the League and Coalition didn't exist 50-60 years ago. There's no reason why smaller hero/villain teams couldn't have existed though, so as I said before you could make one up if you want.IC(NPC): Hijek's slashes cut through strands of hair. He did well to keep it back at first, but Miss Tress began sending more and more strands of hair at him from different angles, planning to overwhelm the villain's defenses. He only had two arms after all, while she had hundreds of hair tendrilsIC: Gadgeteer was in New York. In planning to start his masquerade of being a solo hero he had decided to head for the nation's capital city. National surveys had revealed it was plentiful in both superheroes and ordinary criminals, a correlation Viktor saw no logic in. Still, that fact would aid him somewhat; finding a minor crime to thwart shouldn't be particularly difficult.He had been wandering the city for a good few hours now, clad in his armoured battle suit. He was striding the rooftops, using the high-pressure pistons of his armour's legs to leap from building to building. It was bustling with activity, and though the optic sensors of his helmet were capable of scrutinizing the smallest details of a scene, locating an ongoing crime was no easy task.It was pure chance that he was standing atop a bank when the noise of gunfire roused him from his thoughts. He hopped off the edge, landing on the sidewalk with a cushioned hiss. Mentally bracing himself, he marched into the bank...

OOC: Gee, this is a bit of a standstill...maybe we should just play go fish to settle this? :PIC: SkyraSkyra sent more razor wind blasts, which collided with that antimatter blasts, effectively canceling each other out. "So...getting tired yet?" Skyra said, trying to hide the panting he was doing, keeping himself in the air, while sending highly consecrated blasts of air was getting rather difficult, he'd have to land pretty soon if he kept this up, no only that but his arm was still bleeding pretty good.

OOC: Eh, my character's doing his job.IC (Nihilo): Nihilo WAS tired, but he wasn't about to show it. He liked to give the impression of an adversary that can never tire. It messed with their heads. As long as Typhoon was able to get to the safe house, Nihilo could be reduced to a molecule of antimatter and still escape. Granted, he wouldn't be good for much of anything for at least a week, and it would take quite a lot longer to get to where he liked to be, but the important thing was that he would be alive.But right now, it looked more like this hero would be the one kicking the bucket first."If you wish, we can continue this on the ground. I may not be tired, but you obviously are. I can give you a small respite."Nihilo wasn't about to let him get close to Typhoon though. Also, this would give him a chance to pull more negative energy into himself at once than he could while fighting.

OOC:@Kutuma: Like i said, he was part of a another group before joining the League so i think I could make my own or something.@:CoKK: Sorry for super late reply.IC:Kaname used his Lightning form to dodge the fire attacks. That made it simple cause he was fast enough. When he heard Fade's comment about who was trying to kill who more he did wonder, but when he got to the stairs he heard a female voice called out Fade, who was close by "Well, if it makes you feel better I think She wants to Kill You more."OOC:EDIT: Okay, through talking with TPTI we came to an agreement so i'm pretty sure that he's done now XD(TPTI: I changed the Element Plasma to Metal..dont know of i should just put it back

OOC:New dude XDReal Name: Mark (Only a handful of people actually know his name)Alias: χ-Blade (pronounced Kye-Blade)Appearance: 20101002160817%21Vanitas_Sentiment_Art.pngPower:-Elemental Cancel/Negation:--While His Physical abilities(speed, strength, senses, etc) are very high due to Endless fights and Training, his True power lies in canceling and diverting any Elemental attacks that come within six feet of him. When this power is being used any elemental Attack(Ice, water earth fire etc) that gets close turnes into an almost paper-like.--A weakness in his power is that he can Only cancel out one Elelment at a time. So he's practically vulnerable in fights with two different Elemental users(such as if a Lightning user teamed up with a Fire or Ice user), but this is not so if the people attacking him have the same Elemental Power.--Another Weakness is that it takes him about a minute to swtich with Element he's Canceling.--His Weapon(shown in image) allows him to amplify his Power, as such in a wave of power(like a fire wall or something) coming at him, he can use his weapon to send what he calls a 'Penalty wall' at the attack turning into it's Paper-like form. This is also usful when Fighting someone who can infuse his elemental powers into a weapon of their own cause the elemental charged weapon would be Negated.--If his sword is taken away then He will lose it's benefits. it does automatically come back to him after five minutes at almost any range.(dunno how far is not G-moderator)How it works:

Lets say the very hot effects of Fire(heat), the negation would consider that as an Attack and block out a certain amount of heat, and depending on how hot it is the Negation will keep the user at a stable temperature, same with Ice since it's very cold. This method dont work with water effects, only Water attacks.Now thats were it gets confusing, that is just a normal dealings of the negate and nothing turns into Paper stuff. And when a profound attack like.... lets Say a SuperNova-like attack is used, most if not all of that would turn into it's paper-stuff cause it's a more profound threat than the normal heat.Also if he got frozen in a block of ice the negate will activate and ite Ice block will vanish into it's paper deal. same thing with a sword made of fire or Ice or Lightning. It somehow is able to tell the difference. And sometimes he doesnt even use it cause his suit keeps him at a certain temperature. if he is being drowned by a water Torrent then it would be negated as well, so putting him in something like a Water prison is useless.It negates elements automatically so X-Blade doesnt have to really see and attack to negate it(for this reason is why I made sure that he could only cancel one element at a time)And the switching between which Element to Negate is determined by his Mind(in other words Manual)Now lets say another deal: Hpow he can negate the Powers without looking XD: Lets start with Fire,if they surrounded you with Fire the area of five feet around him wouldnt be nullified, only within that 5 feet or so aura it would be insulated and at normal temperature.Which would explain how he could survive something like a Firestorm or a Blizzard without getting Burned to death.Yes: the negation can activate almost instantly before he is attacked with the Element firing at him. In other words this means that it's only active when he is aware of what kind of element is being used against him either after the first attack or right when he sees it, which would explain how an attack can be negated when he's not looking.

This Lists the Elements that he can negate(Note that he can only negate One element at a time, but can negate several people's powers if they are of the Same Element):

FireWater(you say that water and Ice are the same thing so i guess think i'm also talking about Ice)Lightning(Black Lightning falls in this)MetalEarth.

Allegiance: Solo VillainArea: His Homeland was an island on the coast of japan, it suck into the waves of the ocean during a 8.5 Earthquake, Interestingly enough he is not japanese.Bio: Close to Nothing about χ-Blade is known, Always Hiding his Face behind his Mask. It is recorded however that a older man who was with the League five years after it's creation died in a explosion of a Nucular Power Plant. Then one day a man who wore strange while clothes, white helmet named χ-Blade appeared. Only five people know who this man χ-Blade truly is.χ-Blade Is shown to be emotionless, cunning, manipulative, cold, arrogant and just plain mean. No one knows what is going on behind that Mask, or whether or not he even has a face to show. He also has a habit of 'acting' in front of the people he fights, because of the mask no one can tell if he was acting or not since he sounds impassive and monotone the entire time. All these aspects make him a very dangerous and unpredictable person.

Edited by Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki Captain of squad 11

Read This to learn about kenpachi.

odstreflect.png

Credit to Republic Commando Darman for the banner.

OOC: There's no real problem with saying Kaname used to be On A Team in the past, just remember that it'd have to a be a smaller superhero team as opposed to a League-sized organization (for example, Loadstone used to have the New York Four, Fade had his Trio, etc.).IC:"Thank you! Thank you very much!" Fade shouted, leaping as another fireball tore up the floor beneath him. "I'd have never figured that out on my own!"Fade flipped over a turnstile, seconds before a jet of flames melted it behind him. He needed to try and explain the situation to Stella, let her know she was trying to kill the wrong guy. But the pyrokinetic was relentless, not letting up her assault for even a moment. Fade was lucky to even get a word in between dodging deadly fireballs. And of course, even if he did get a chance to explain himself, there was no guarantee Stella would actually believe him. Not everyone might be as accepting of his situation as Longshot had been....Wow. Fade had never expected there was a universe where he could say that.Meanwhile, a ring of fire started to encircle Kaname, slowly drawing closer to him. He might not be the one Stella was looking to kill, but it did look like he was helping him. As far as Stella was concerned, that made him a threat as well. And super speed was utterly useless when flames were blocking your escape at every path...---"I was patrolling the tunnels with Stella. I assume you've heard of Stella in your universe; if our worlds split when you thought they did, things couldn't have been that different before," said X-Calibur, standing up. "If she sees your Fade down there, it's almost certain she'll try and kill him. She'll succeed, too, if we don't do anything. I might be able to convince her to stand down, but we have to hurry."[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC: Whilst Hijek preoccupied himself with slashing at the hair coming at him from the front, he didn't notice more tendrils snaking along the ground, coiling around his ankles. Suddenly they tightened and pulled, toppling him. As soon as he hit the ground more hair began gathering at his ankles - Miss Tress was clearly aiming to trap him in some manner of hair cocoon...

Edited by Kumata

OOC: I'll think of some group that wound up being disbanded.IC:Kaname looked around, "Ah crud Dang*it..hey I'm just a Bystander here! i met this guy outside!" Ah crud if frigid didnt take his bait then this could be bad, "Okay how about this I surrender and you dont kill me right???" He was actually hoping that somehow his Lighting form would keep him from getting cooked..Of course he dont remember if it ever did work.. "Ah man." It's a shame that X-blade couldn't be found or i would have dragged him with me in that portal..wait..oh gah he's a Villain right? he would have tried to kill me..------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*Meanwhile in real world*A Masked Figure stood on a rooftop in New york, it's been a while since he's been here, of course and there could be alot of things to do..but how to get attention?About a few Minutes later he found it: a Bank. Which normally he found robbing a bank to be..stupid and pathetic but it got good attention. he walked into and drew his massive Gear-Blade looking thing and said, "Okay, if no one wants to die, either one of two things: Stay Down. Or Leave. if you choose to stay then you people behind the desk give me money, and you people just stay on the ground like calm people. You can call the police but they wont do any good, you can call the League and that would be okay too. just dont think about fighting me."he paced around placing his sword on his shoulder, "Now if you choose to leave, go ahead and scream all you want. I wont stop you. Just be prepared to Die as you try to get Past me." Slowly people got down and he nodded, "Well, good to know that your not stupid..but not very bright."he walked over to the desk and though his mask showed nothing of his face, and his clothing kind of weird, he said to the clerk, "I'd like to get money out of my account please." the clerk stuttered, "U-um.....whats your account N-number and name please?" "$&@(^$. Mark." in fact that was the account number and name, "and that would be how much?" she asked."200.000 please." his voice was just plain cold. That account was linked to several others in that bank..he hot wired it that way. Good to be home.

Edited by Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki Captain of squad 11

Read This to learn about kenpachi.

odstreflect.png

Credit to Republic Commando Darman for the banner.

IC: Money bag over his shoulder, face covered, and Uzi pointing up at a slight angle, Achilles turned around to begin walking out, only to find Gadgeteer walking in.Well, this should be fun.IC: Near the fight for the president's daughter, an armored figure watched, eyes seeing farther than they should as he cocked his pistol.Let's see. Miss Tress... good, Nihilo, Typhoon... bad.He moved forward silently, weapon ready.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: Gadgeteer might have looked like a statue; he was coloured mostly bronze, standing rigid, and was quiet for some time.Inside the armour, Viktor was considering how to handle the situation with his usual military diligence. The best way to handle this masquerade, he had told himself, was to imagine that it was just another job, that some nameless millionaire had employed him to take care of the criminals that roamed the country. It wasn't as if this was the first time Viktor had performed a heroic deed - as Dreadnought he had done most anything for the right price. He did not believe in the concept of 'heroes' and 'villains'. Though the world saw fit to deem him a 'supervillain', he saw himself as just a man out to earn money.So the trick here wouldn't be to deal with the situation. It would be to act like his heart was really in it."Stop right there." Viktor's words buzzed through the helmet. It was, of course, altered in pitch, so it didn't resemble his real voice at all. "Put down the gun and return the money. You do not need to get hurt..."

Edited by Kumata

IC: Suprisingly, considering he was facing a superhero in metal powered armor, Dmitry laughed. Not just chuckled, but laughed.The Russian's deep, booming voice echoed through the room."Eh, I'd rather not, my friend. I think I'll just be going."He continued on his path straight towards Gadgeteer, a fresh clip in his cocked weapon.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.