Emergency Transmissions

Stick one in Levacius. Of course, once his spirit returned to the mortal realm, all Karzahni would break lose.Then again. He probably wouldn't want to come back.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

ADR were originally the defensive robots used onboard Techna to act as a police force. They're humanoid looking, with no legs, and one of their arms shoots energy balls that are pretty dangerous. After the crash, most were destroyed. A few were taken to New Metru-Nui, I think, but mostly its the Guard (like Kairan) or the CHI who are in charge of security. After all, the ship wouldn't have crashed if a real security force had been in charge.Most of the remaining ADR from the ship are being used by AMTaOS as her own personal defenses within the facility, and a few are buffed out with additional shields and stuff. She also created a bunch of new ones once she got the factory back online, and they're all currently outside surveying the area and providing aerial support to the rest of her robot army.With the disabling of the Tech Tower CPU, no more can be created until the computer system there is repaired.EDIT: Here's a question - who is the GM in charge here now? Is LL back in that position, or is it still TD?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Alright TD, we're some 50 posts away now from completing the battle with AMTaOS. In the event of victory for the good guys, I'm going to need to know whether or not the Mask of Life is there at all.Come on, after all of this you have to show some mercy. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Now all we need to do is get it before the RPG ends :rolleyes:
That's up to you and Hubert whether or not we get there.Me? I never sleep.(It's better described as hibernate, really.)-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

We're all at the Citadel's hospital, because Blade went and opened up his wound from the Techna crash again. =PAnd I can't really think of a reply to the Mars thing. Not in the way that I can't figure out how to work the situation, I literally can't think of a response. I want to fight back, but at this rate, it'll likely just be suicide, what with Mars being able to survive anything. =P

We're all at the Citadel's hospital, because Blade went and opened up his wound from the Techna crash again. =PAnd I can't really think of a reply to the Mars thing. Not in the way that I can't figure out how to work the situation, I literally can't think of a response. I want to fight back, but at this rate, it'll likely just be suicide, what with Mars being able to survive anything. =P
Yeah...Syran's best bet is to hope she can somehow retreat. Otherwise, between Blacklight and a mass of viruses, she is kinda screwed.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Decided on what the Avsa does to a nonliving being. It's essentially eating away at the core of Mars' body, but too slowly to severely weaken in a few seconds.Combined with her previous injuries and the fact that all this reflex activation is ripping her apart, though, it could dissolve all of her within ~10 minutes. So she still must be careful.

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Blacklight doesn't actually allow you to throw shadow bolts, shadow teleport, or anything. All it does is create Darkness, like the Kraata power instead of the element.Even if it could, it wouldn't let any of you weaklings.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Blacklight doesn't actually allow you to throw shadow bolts, shadow teleport, or anything. All it does is create Darkness, like the Kraata power instead of the element.Even if it could, it wouldn't let any of you weaklings.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Ah.Well, e. She probably coulda simulated bolts with high-speed bladework anyway.

[Profiles]

You just pulled off Time Alter with Mars.Mango, you are awesome.
=3Yeah. I mean, her reflexive speed and Innate Time Control's acceleration share very similar drawbacks and advantages.For reference: Her normal speed is about x1.05-1 accel. The typical reflexive speed changes that to 2x through 3x and finally to the fastest of x4 accel. When Mars breaks her limit, she can move selectively through them in either direction whenever.People are just lucky she doesn't possess something like Avalon. If she insta-repaired herself in the middle of a fight, then Mars would be nigh unstoppable. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

If Goodbye Innocence wins, bring Mars into that. That's the only RPG I'll bring Levacius into and, heh... he's notAnyways, Mars does happen to have a healing abilities. Observe.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

If Goodbye Innocence wins, bring Mars into that. That's the only RPG I'll bring Levacius into and, heh... he's notAnyways, Mars does happen to have a healing abilities. Observe.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
I'mma vote for it. It better win; I'm tired of the current setup. Though I'm not sure how a mass of viruses would be imprisoned :PWell, Blacklight only gave her ten seconds. That's enough for the Avsa's damage to be undone. However, she's still spewing blood all over the place.

[Profiles]

I wonder if I turned Stronin into a Kotomine expy ...
Well, he's certainly trolling.Haven't really followed him enough to confirm that. Guess I'll read up on Stronin's whacky adventures involving a PMS-ing AI and Bionicle!Deadpool.

[Profiles]

So, geiz.When should Mars begin to take over Song?The host of corpses she's probably infected at this point can wait.
Now. I've already stated the virus was ready to make a move, and Song has grown an irrational hunger for Tahu Burgers.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

So, geiz.When should Mars begin to take over Song?The host of corpses she's probably infected at this point can wait.
Now. I've already stated the virus was ready to make a move, and Song has grown an irrational hunger for Tahu Burgers.
Actually, I'm thinking the same. Such a 'smart' virus would adapt within no time at all to the circumstances it found itself in and could be ready for attack on a frail being in hours.Probably will IC stage one of the assault later. Not like the stages will need to be called such-it'll basically be a curbstomp.

[Profiles]