The Shadowed One Third Leg?

Voxumo

Alright i have had this question on my mind for several years. the question is what is that back leg like thing supposed to be on the shadowed one. This has bothered me since the combo model has been out. I can not find any information regarding it. what makes me question it being a third leg is in the bionicle world guide there is a picture of him sitting in his throne which if it was a third leg i think that would be a major inconvenice. I will say i have been trying to find the right forum to post this topic and i think this is the right forum.so please let me know so that my mind can be put to rest.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I always saw it as a tail, honestly. :shrugs:

Edited by Peach 00

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

I thought it was a third leg too, seeing as how the model pretty much needed it to stay steady, and that's how it was built--resting on the mysterious appendage. But I suppose it is a tail. The end of it looks like a foot, though...

• Upvote 1

I'm pretty sure Greg confirmed that it should be a tail... It just looks... odd... in set form.

• Upvote 1
They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

I'm positive that I read on Bso1 before it went down that The shadowed one's third leg is actually a tail. I made a revamp that makes it a tail and he can stand on his legs

• Upvote 1

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

I think it's much more likely to be a tail rather than a third leg. It would be very hard to walk with three legs. I mean, I suppose if I was created with a third leg, I'd learn to walk with it, but it just doesn't seem to be a very efficient way to travel.That said, that throne must be very uncomfortable for one with a tail. Perhaps he has a hole in the back of it for his tail or something.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.