Bionicle Minecraft Modification!

Click

I remember in the pre-releases before potions, Notch added in a confusion potion that warped the screen. I hope it doesn't do that. That would definitely make me sick. It looks the same as the portals, but without the purple fading and it lasts longer. I found a link, but it's apparently blocked as it is on a popular video site. Just google it. I think it's called nausea actually.

Ugh, I did and I found out that you die. So I'm guessing that the snowballs for the Zivon's Rhotukas somehow have confusion potions inside them.

Your guess is right.

How does the confusion thing work? Does it make you go in circles or something? (Just asking, I ask too much questions :/) I've also got a suggestion, but it might be too hard to code. Maybe the Field of Darkness could be like a place similar to the Nether(I know you're working on it but just saying) and the Zivon would be waiting there. And maybe a Kahgarak.

No Kahgarak, I wrote down a portal sword which teleport each entity it hist to the plain of darkess, normally it only contains the Zivon but after you used the teleport funtion in battle against enemies the demensiongets more deadly, consider it a big trash can.I already based the Dimension on something more fitting but I want to keep that a suprise, also in the first releases there will be no more nether since it's temporary replaced with the dimension of darkness.

I'm back!

I thought this modification was suppose to be more of the Mata continuity.Why is there talk of zivon and kahgarak?

For I am planning to make the Island of Mata nui as a different dimesion, and us a test I made the dimension of darkness.

I'm back!

For finding the masks, you should make the dungeons with them spawn within 500 blocks of spawn and about 200 blocks of each other. (unless there are multiple mask dungeons). There should also be a map to a random kanohi in each village maybe.

For finding the masks, you should make the dungeons with them spawn within 500 blocks of spawn and about 200 blocks of each other. (unless there are multiple mask dungeons). There should also be a map to a random kanohi in each village maybe.

They should be randomized throughout the map, but I'll mess with some numbers to try and get it so it's possible to find all the masks you'll need, but not that it'll be too easy. ;) Probably 4x less rare than strongholds or something.

EDIT: Finally finished that Tahu skin. You can preview it in all it's glory here, and download the skin here until the gallery goes public. And, I guess since it's the cool thing to do, I'll upload it to one of those fancy Minecraft skin sites. I'm pretty proud of it, as it's my first high-detail Minecraft skin. Hopefully I can do the rest of the Toa the same way, but Tahu at least deserves it most. :D

Out of curiousity, should I do a version like Lewa's current skin? Just fewer pixels to look more like Minecraft's style? Or is this sufficient? And a blank version will be coming sometime. Maybe I'll just slap on a black-and-white filter in Photoshop, fix the eyes, and remove the mask. :)

EDIT 2: And the skin in glorious 3D. :)

And, by the way, I'm planning on trying to get a Tarakava model out. I have an idea of what I want to do, I just haven't been able to get it down with all the homework I've had (I literally had almost 10 hours of homework over the weekend).

Edited by Click

There would have to be a way of finding them though... how about toa stones? They would sometimes be found in villages or dungeons or really hard to reach places, and you could give the toa stone to a Matoran to create a Toa, or you could give them to a Turaga and they will give you a clue.

As to the dimension idea, the Mata Nui portal could be made of Glowstone, fill with Iron blocks to activate. Metru Nui portal (if ever made) could be protodermis blocks with glowstone filled in the middle (all would be the shape of a Nether portal) and you could then just have a pre-made world that spawns in for each portal, each with its own respective blocks and items and mobs. That way, mask dungeons would be not spread across a huge world, and normal minecraft wouldn't have any bionicle ores.

I am downloading now, I'll tell you if it worked. UPDATE: Well, it seems to be compatible. Problem is though, nothing seems to have changed. There are zero new blocks. :dazed:

You might be using survival mode. Try switching to creative. And also, some of the modification's features might look like other blocks.

"Wer Traumt?"

I am downloading now, I'll tell you if it worked. UPDATE: Well, it seems to be compatible. Problem is though, nothing seems to have changed. There are zero new blocks. :dazed:

You might be using survival mode. Try switching to creative. And also, some of the modification's features might look like other blocks.
And to add to that, they all look like other blocks, but to tell them apart hover the cursor over it and it has no text describing what it is.

I don't think so, as I used the Search feature and looked for 'toa' and then 'staff'. No results. May there be a link to someone's working jar posted for download?

Al the modifications links are in the first post. If you mean the whole minecraft.jar, that we may not upload it's against mojans willlRemember these do not work with modloader.Also searching wont help since a new lang file is missing, all new item names are blanc Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

I've started making a Hero Factory modification: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9014&st=0&p=516758Could I possibly have a list of your moderator's id's so they can be compatible?

I saw awesome idea, you're not using Modloader then?

Well for the items I'm using 2100, 2101, 2102,... Sorry for the blocks I forgot.

I'm back!