Lego Lightsaber Blade Air Bubbles

Dralcax

I like bubbles. Bubbles look cool.MY BUBBLES!

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

I really don't mind them at all. Sure, they'd be more movie-accurate without them, but it's such a tiny and relatively insignificant detail that I find it well worth my time to just ignore them.Makes me wonder how many air bubbles are within the solid ones ...

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Never has made a difference to me, but I kinda like them. I want to get a handfull of them and make a LEGO lava lamp with them inside. :D

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

• 2 weeks later...