Your Desktop Background?

Veeci

• 5 weeks later...

The Doctor and various companions now grace my desktop. Also, when I start my computer, the sound of the TARDIS landing plays. When I connect a device, the sound of the Sonic Screwdriver plays.And when I get an error message a Dalek says EX-TER-MIN-ATE!

Currently, it is an epic theme of My Little Pony. When an error pops up, Pinkie Pie says "There's nothing to be afraid of!". When it turns on, the theme song plays.When it shuts off, Fluttershy calmly says "It's like a long sleep."Also, currently, the Wallpaper is this.

It's been so long since I've been on a forum site, I forgot how to Banner.

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

Although, I think an equal amount of Chris Hemsworth will fix it.

Currently, it is an epic theme of My Little Pony. When an error pops up, Pinkie Pie says "There's nothing to be afraid of!". When it turns on, the theme song plays.When it shuts off, Fluttershy calmly says "It's like a long sleep."Also, currently, the Wallpaper is this.

That wallpaper really put a smile on my face. :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

That wallpaper really put a smile on my face. :P
And THAT is how I roll!

It's been so long since I've been on a forum site, I forgot how to Banner.

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

Although, I think an equal amount of Chris Hemsworth will fix it.

My desktop background used to be a soul-sucking abyss of pure darkness. Now it's a really out-of-focus photo of the sunset I took. I suppose that'll teach me to use auto-focus.

"An old silent pond...

A frog jumps into the pond,

splash! Silence again."

-Matsuo Batsho

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Shine/Stuff/morestuff04/jan202012.jpgIdk if the colors are supposed to mean something, but I think it looks nice.

despite that he saw blatant similarity

he struggled to find distinctive moiety

all he found was vulgar superficiality

but he focused it to sharpness

and shared it with the others

it signified his anger and his misery

them and us

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

mines angry space marine drop - pod.if i put up a picture...an admin will make me' hide a flag atop his banner pole.to be paraded around in public and be humiliated.yay.

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

Here's mine.

For the Greater Good!
Is that a compliment or an insult?Or neither?EDIT: Can't believe I didn't realize this sooner.It's not the Deathly Hallows symbol.That would be this. Edited by Pfhorrest Gump
Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.