Tng's Comics: The Movie

Axilus Prime

The long-awaited TNG's Comics: The Movie finally is in progress! Scenes will be released in a Dark709-style fashion, with the delay between scenes depending on how much Boss Tweed and I can work. Credits to:Dark709 and all contributors for the Chimoru kit.Akuna Toa of Sonics for the Atos kit.Soran for teaching me in GIMP and animation, and making the banner.Kodrak for teaching me about comics in general.All the PGSes for being PGSes.Malignus for adding the sound I picked.Me for animation, script, and thinking of making a movie.None of the sound or music is mine. It belongs to whoever made it, who I can vouch for should they find any problem with it. Blah blah don't sue me.Banner:tng_movie_poster.pngFirst one to complain about not fitting into the banner will be eaten by Kardas. You were all in my prototype banner, but not everyone could fit into a banner of this caliber.Oh, and if you complain to Soran, since he made this banner, you will be eaten the the Nui-Jaga that always seems to chase him around.And the first one to question the fact that I am not golden will have their voice box torn out. Thank you for your cooperation.Character SheetMovie Scenes (In video format, uploaded to Vimeo):Scene 1: IntroScene 2: Darkness VomitedScene 3: First Strike: Coming soon!

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Faster-paced? I'm not quite sure what you mean, actually. There are many things that can mean in a movie...Framerate? Story? Can you explain? Lol, "More than meets the pie" came to me when I was sitting in a moving car and thinking about comics, transformers, and pie. (I really did want pie at the time.)Thanks!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

The banner it is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to large it's around 254Kb which passes the signature guidelines. Not trying to be staff or anything like that, but you may want to just keep it as a poster. I will make you a banner ;)

All right, I'll double the framerate for faster animation. (However, it was going way too fast with the normal frame rate, so I made it have half the normal for this one, and it only moved one row of pixels up per frame, so...not really easy to do that. It was something I did with heavy consideration.)The next part will be much more eventful. This was just an intro. To all who liked/want the soundtrack, it was Transformers: The Score - Autobots.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

The banner it is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to large it's around 254Kb which passes the signature guidelines. Not trying to be staff or anything like that, but you may want to just keep it as a poster. I will make you a banner ;)
The banner can easily be reduced in file size. I'll reduce it so everyone can use Soran's fabulous banner:tng_movie_poster.pngAnyways, about the movie. It's fairly good right now. But I suggest increasing the frame rate, as it took a very long time when you did the scrolling with Mata Nui. The music was a good choice however. Overall, it didn't really feel like an intro to me, but I can see you are new to animation, so you've started off quite nicely. Keep up the good work! :)-Rez

Hah, that was entertaining. I'm liking how the movie is coming along. The thing which kind of bothered me was that the sprites were sorta distorted, blurry to a sense. I'm not sure if it was the program or whatever but it seemed fine in the intro. Another thing might be when the antidermis shoots out of Kardas' mouth, probably have it dissipate even if being shot out since it is like a gas as far as I'm aware. Other then that it was amazing.Now I shall shower you with compliments. The jokes were quite entertaining, I enjoyed them alot. I liked the part where they were talking about the perfect day with a cold hotdog, a flat soda, and watching kohlii. I think the main reason why it was funny was because I could totally imagine everyone doing that. I was also entertained by Vezon's house decorations especially seeing the stand (I guess that is what it's called) for my head. I think my favorite joke out of them all was probably the british joke. I find it funny because of how realistic it is, I actually know people who think british is an actual language. The effects were also quite well done as well as the music and sound.I really like how this is coming along and I hope to see more soon,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

The distortion is indeed the program, you are correct. In Scene 1 the same happened, but the sprite was gigantic so it was impossible to notice. I hadn't thought of that thing with the gas...wow. Then again, it was alive, so...Yup, stereotypical "bro weekend." I decided to toss in some comedy, just like Dark did. Vezon's house was a great explanation for why Dalek is gone, so I threw that in. I might even make an entire Vezon vs Dalek: Crazy vs. Crazier filler arc to explain it in detail. Your head mount was a reference to Comic 29.You know people who think that? Great Mata Nui, that's shocking! And I thought I knew some crazy people...Scene 3's animation is done, but we need to add the sound. Thanks for the comment, and more coming soon!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Oh wow, you found it! Still doesn't detract from the humor though, so I don't mind!It wouldn't be disturbing even in high-definition ILM graphics, due to it being just condensed to the point of looking liquid Antidermis. I do see where you're coming from, though. Vomiting that, as shown here, would not be a bearable experience, even for a 15-foot tall biomechanical dragon.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Oh wow, you found it! Still doesn't detract from the humor though, so I don't mind!
'Found'? You mean it wasn't supposed to be noticed? I thought that was the joke :lol:
It was made easily noticeable, intended to have both parody humor and my own twist, entertaining to fans and nonfans of TF. (As are any other references)But no one else found it, so I was a bit surprised.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

• 1 month later...

i dont know if i should be more worried vezon is lacking a mask for his plaqes,or that he already has one.

Edited by stargatestaticTH

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Actually, what you should worry about is the fact that the plaques fell down, which means he's going to need a whole new set. :evilgrin:Not that that has anything to do with the movie's plot.Wait, did this topic just get revived, staff? Not sure.
Yes, TNG, there is, in fact, a twenty day revival limit. I hear if you close the topic, you can hopefully start a new thread, but I would do so until updates are available. Sorry.

mindeth the cobwebs