Rpg Contest #24 Preliminary Poll Potassium

Pick your favorite entries  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm going to go with the 'approve in discussion, post in profiles' way of doing things to save space in the profiles topic.
I love you. IMO, that should be the only way it's allowed to be done.
-
:burnmad:

Kal: Yours is already more or less guaranteed a spot in the finals, you realize that, right? =P
Unless everybody except the designers thinks it sucks.
I love you. IMO, that should be the only way it's allowed to be done.
-
It's a bit less convenient IMO, but it looks nicer and makes navigation easier.You guys really should all vote for Aloft. Just 1 vote. That's all we need to keep B6 from getting his old dice.And all in a little under 8 hours.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Hey, if you vote for Fatal Error, the odds of Kirse or Fatal Error getting past Aloft are 1:2 (respectively), whereas at the moment it's 1:1. Therefore, by voting for Fatal Error you make a significant difference in the odds, and decrease the chances of success for either Fatal Error or Kirse if they are thrown to the dice.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Hey, if you vote for Fatal Error, the odds of Kirse or Fatal Error getting past Aloft are 1:2 (respectively), whereas at the moment it's 1:1. Therefore, by voting for Fatal Error you make a significant difference in the odds, and decrease the chances of success for either Fatal Error or Kirse if they are thrown to the dice.
Incorrect. It increases the chance of Fatal Error succeeding from nonexistant to 1/3, whilst lowering Kirse and Aloft from 1/2 to 1/3. Thus, Aloft, which had a 50% chance of winning now has a roughly over 33% chance of winning, a decrease of approximately 17% of a chance to win.Thus, by voting for Fatal Error, you're deciding you don't want Aloft to win. And you want Aloft to win. So vote Aloft! :D -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

If it doesn't look good for Aloft a couple hours before the deadline, someone needs to withdraw or something.Or hack into someone's account and withdraw for them.[/emptythreat]
-
I will destroy you if you do that. :PLev, those profiles were well done, so I enjoyed their length. Just saying.
They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Aloft can do it. I know it.DON'T STOP! BELIEVIN!Wait. All American Idol contestants who sing that get booted....Blade, you must call upon all of your resources. But not the hax. Those are for the finals.EDIT: Can I give Aloft some of my votes? :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

I shan't trouble myself with the concerns of mortals. Goodbye Innocence is to these RPs as the Great Old Ones are to Man. I shall rise above all.[/uncharacteristicallyfullofhimself]

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

If Goodbye Innocence loses, I'll probably end up in Waves.I'll need to make characters ahead of time just in case...

Aloft can do it. I know it.DON'T STOP! BELIEVIN!Wait. All American Idol contestants who sing that get booted....Blade, you must call upon all of your resources. But not the hax. Those are for the finals.EDIT: Can I give Aloft some of my votes? :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
I'm working on it. Saving my awesomeness for the finals, of course, but I think I can spare some more resources.
Grochi you are :censored: staffing FE. HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT? :crying:
FE is good and all, but it's too Aliens mixed with Portal.If you hadn't done a good job writing it up, it would have been the first-ever expy RPG that I'd seen on this site.
Only the first? I'm sure there were some others, like... No, those weren't expies, what about... no, they died off in the story's prologue... Hmm. I'll have to think about that...

Okay, who was the chum that voted for Kirse, FE, and Aloft?!-ibrow
Me.Wait, that was a whole day ago...NOTE TO SELF - Reserve vote until the last minute to avoid confusion.But that would be wrong.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: