Takea Tankards

@ Wade;No. There might be a few prototypes up north. Sarillia or Vamden might have their own copy, but they wouldn't work very well. Skakdi launchers are out of the question. Like Skakdi.@ Grochi;Shut up. :P@ Wotz;I dunno, let's see the profile.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

First off, I would like to say thank you Lev for using one of my suggestions. Second, as I had a few of my characters pre-approved I'll probably post them in the profile topic soon so everyone can look at them. However, I won't be able start playing until the 16th at the latest. I'll be gone for most of next week with no internet access and I'd rather not become stuck in the middle of a fight or conversation when I have to leave and mess up everyone else at the same time.Other than that, I'm very excited and can't wait to start!

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

Well, here's my character for approval. He's a custom species, so if this could get approved, I'd appreciate it.Name: Xeno (both this character’s name and species name, if this is approved)Gender and Species: Male XenoAppearance: Xeno as a species have four arms, insectile in appearance, with three fingers on each hand. The second set of arms are slightly shorter than the first pair. Xeno's legs are reverse jointed, like those of most Rahi. He wears black and blue armour, with blue eyes and a face like a Vortixx.Faction: Xeno follows the Yhen Rebellion.Weapons: Xeno carries five cutlasses, one for each arm, and one more as an extra.Abilities: Xeno, as a species, have the approximate strength of Primes, although they cannot use mask powers Xeno, as a person, is an excellent swordfighter, and uses his four arms to his advantage, striking and blocking with ease. He is also faster, though slightly weaker, than the average Xeno. Weaknesses: Xeno are highly weak against the elements of fire and heat, or their related components. They also do not have great day vision, and are sometimes blinded by the sun.Personality: Xeno (as a person) is a tempered person, a history lover and a thinker in general. A skilled naval strategist, Xeno would much rather be in peace, but finds that war, in this place, is inevitable. He is somewhat of a wisecracker, even though some may not catch the drift of his jokes.History: Xeno came from somewhere to the North. Where this is, he will not tell, and he may not even remember himself. He was found on the shores of Yhen as he is now, and has little memory of past experiences in life. His existance shrouded in his Amnesia, he was captured, and forced to work in the mines. As in many cases, everyone mocked what they couldn't understand. Xeno was pushed around, made fun of, and belittled. As a result, he was almost overeager to join the rebellion when he broke away from the mines. Since then, he has stayed above-ground, never eager to go inside anywhere, even at the expense of sight.-Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

@ Bane;Gender and species are one thing. It should say "Gender & Species: Male Xeno". Custom species is a metagame term.The description of the species powers should be Powers, or Abilities as you called it. The description of the appearance should be in appearance.If he's not a Toa, why does he care about the rules of the Toa? Toa deal with Toa stuff, non-Toa deal with non-Toa stuff. That's why the Council and Order don't make a big deal over most rogue Toa, and do it covertly, save for a few who go overboard (I can name one...)And the Rebellion isn't trying to fight the Toa Council. They're fighting the Southern Alliance, or more specifically, the corrupt (or so they say) Governor. And if they can get the Toa on their side, woot. All the better. Fighting them doesn't help their cause.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Heh. I've got a scholar who's in way over his head and has no idea just how much danger he's in.Anyone interested in making sure he doesn't have an..."accident"? :P
Heeey, Basilisk.The Azure Thunder is looking for a crew/passengers. Maybe you should have him hop aboard for exploration.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Heh. I've got a scholar who's in way over his head and has no idea just how much danger he's in.Anyone interested in making sure he doesn't have an..."accident"? :P
Heeey, Basilisk.The Azure Thunder is looking for a crew/passengers. Maybe you should have him hop aboard for exploration.
Certainly. I'll have him head there first chance I come upon.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

@ Bane;The Biography is too short. 50 words minimum. It's not hard to get 50 words.I'm going to make this very clear - this is an RPG devoted to the role-playing aspect of an RPG, not the fighting one. If your characters don't have a backstory, and are nothing but the statistics of a character sheet, then it is not a Text Based RPG, it's a Text Based FPS with talking.And for the record, that right there is 50 words. I just wrote the minimum length of a Biography as a short rant to tell you why you need to have a long Biography for your characters instead of just slacking on it. If you're willing to take the time to come up with a character, why can't you make them into an actual character?Look, I did it again.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

...Have I mentioned I like this GM? He has just the right mix of snark and advice. :P

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Ohhh.So the biography is supposed to be 50 words or more. I didn't understand that part of it. I just thought that the description had to be 50 words.The bio has been edited (again)-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

@ Bane;Alright then, you're [approved].@ Basilisk;I'm from the comedies forum.We come in peace.Or not.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

I'm going to have a character hop in when I get the chance. I think. What kind of crew or ship is it? Dedicated to exploration? Big plans for the future?

I'm going to have a character hop in when I get the chance. I think. What kind of crew or ship is it? Dedicated to exploration? Big plans for the future?
All you need to know is that it has a Dragon.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

@ Wade;I assume they're people who don't like being murdered in their sleep.But I'm just assuming things here.@ BenLuke;That's right. Praise my glory. Or I'll send the llamas for the twenty-seventh time.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Mostly exploration. The crew and passenger roster currently consists of:-A Psi-Toa. Captain-A Dragon. First mate.-A sentient sword. Partner, sort of, to captain.-Obsessive Vortixx scholar.It's probably embodied by the phrase "A ship will get you a job, a gun will help you keep it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

@ Wotz;I dunno, let's see the profile.
Then brace yourself for ridiculousness.Character Name: ThoronGender & Species: Male Undead ToaPowers: Elemental ice powers, plus limited self-regeneration.Equipment: Ancient sword and battleaxe, assorted bits of machine parts and armour added to his body to replace lost bits of flesh and other things, and a scythe-bladed gauntlet that is in place of his left hand.Appearance: A maskless, rotting, walking corpse with dulled white and blue armour. One hand is missing, in it's place a scythe-bladed gauntlet.Faction: The Vermillion DragonPersonality: Merciless and bloodthirsty, with a knack for ruthless leadership and abusing people for his own enjoyment.Biography: There once lived a Toa who was a notorious and well-known pirate on the high seas. The legend went that so fiercely did he cling to life, that he was impossible to kill. Even after he was slain in battle, he resurfaced, now looking like a walking corpse. Little did his crew know that was exactly what he was. He had lost his mask and it's powers, but in it's place had the ability to heal wounds (with a limit, this being severed limbs, which he cannot grow back, only reattach (which takes a while).After a particularly vicious battle, all of his crew were taken into the Vermillian Dragon as prisoners. It wasn’t long before Thoron convinced them to allow them to join as allies instead, and so they were. The aforementioned battle held the only two times he was ever beaten in hand-to-hand combat (mainly because he isn’t the most well-known pirate on the high seas, and usually pillaged places with little resistance), when someone ran him through with a sword, only to be laughed at and cut down by his gauntlet, only for the leader of the attackers to subdue him by trapping him beneath a fallen mast. Edited by Doctor Wotz

Lev, might I just say I love GM's who make RPGs where story comes before fighting. Such a relief.
Seconded.Permission to sacrifice anyone who tries to turn this into a combat RPG to the great serpent Yig?

I would have finished fixing Evex and Roul earlier, if I hadn't suddenly become fascinated in deep sea creatures literally a few hours ago. Gulper eels are awesome. Just saying.Character Name: Roul, Alias: Headshot (or “Eadshot”, as he says it)Gender & Species: Male Prime Species (Pridak)Powers: Usual speed, strength and agility of his kind, honed by years of exercise into quite an athletic being. A excellent marksman.Equipment: Kanohi Adamechus, the Great Mask of Biomechanics. Clockwork Pistols (2), bowie knife. His pistols can only hold six bullets at a time, each.Appearance: A tall, well built and very handsome man, with a brown trench coat, and brown cowboy hat, and a mask shaped like a jawbone, which seems wit fit snug onto his own jaw. Icy blue eyes. His coat’s collar usually hides most of his face, blocking his mask from view. White armor, with black hands, feet, and neck. Fingers look like claws.Faction: The Vermillion DragonPersonality: Charming and flashy, with a great love for drama and attention, when convenient. When inconvenient, he can reign himself in, and melt away into the crowd.Biography: For most of his life, Roul has been a mercenary, traveling the seas of Yheyn. Roul presents himself with a dramatic flair, often going out of his way to have a flashy entrance. Despite all of this, however, he does his best to lay low when on land. Off of a boat he grows nervous, as it becomes so much easier for him to be out maneuvered, ambushed, and captured. That has already happened to him once in his life, and it was a matter of pure luck that he escaped. He does not want to face the noose again.Character Name: EvexGender & Species: Male RegrianPowers: Repulsion, allowing him to repel solids, liquids, and air away from him, and vice versa. Using this ability, Evex is capable of moving through the air at any speed he wishes, repelling the air around him, achieving flight. Regeneration/Quick Healing, which can heal almost any wound, at the cost of using up energy. The more serious the wound, the more energy it takes. Burns generally take longer to heal. Acute senses. Powerful jaws. Wiry muscles give him strength comparable to most Toa, perhaps a bit more. Quick and agile.Equipment: Fangs and talons. A scythe. Also carries a sketch pad and charcoal. A leather-like satchel, with some little souvenirs. Mostly bits of colorful rocks and scraps of metal, though he also has a piece of a Hau, which he found on a beach once.Appearance: A tall, freakishly thin reptilian being. Clad in dark green and silver armor, with grey flesh with a greenish tint. Green blood. A good nine feet tall, long and thin limbs, waist, and snout. The breadth of his shoulders suggests his species are usually much more muscular than he is. Digitigrade feet. Long fingers and talons. His hands and feet have four digits: two fingers/toes, and a thumb on either side. All digits end in talons. Blue-green eyes, with slit pupils. The back of his head and neck are covered in brown, feather like quills. Cat-like ears, except they are over a foot long. Tail is a good thirteen feet long, ends in a fan like sail supported by bony spines. The membrane is blue, with red and black eyespots.Faction: N/APersonality: Despite his beastly appearance, Evex is a perfectly civil being... most of the time. Look, catching fish with you jaws is fun. And who doesn’t want to snatch every insect out of the air? And is it really so big a deal to playfully nip people you like? Is it!?Apart from his various quirks, Evex is surprisingly quiet around most people, only opening up to people he trusts. To other his jaws are shut, and his eyes adverted.Biography: Far from his homeland in the Northern Continent, Evex has spent much of his life up to this point in the territory of the Southern Alliance. Evex is often traveling, seeking out bits of information, little trinkets, just to satisfy his whims and desires. He often joins expeditions, sketching Rahi seen along the way, doing some of the manuel work, and snatching up the odd stone. Contrary to rumor, has has no dealings with the Zyglak, and the only time he ever met one he was nearly eaten alive. Not a pleasant memory.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

My drunken, female Pirate Captian of Pridak's Species is now open for interaction.So, Krayzikk, what exactly is the point of Azure Thunder? Pirate ship? Merchant ship?
Mostly exploration. Song takes what jobs she can get, but she prefers to explore. Especially when she gets paid for it. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

Character Name: AiolosGender & Species: Male, Toa of AirPowers: Control over the element of Air, mental shielding, and the ability to use Kanohi.Equipment: Mask of Adaption (designed to look like a Hau), a protosteel shield, and a large scythe.Appearance: Aiolos looks the look; were a Matoran to see him for the first time they would see a heroic figure with dark green armor and lime green highlights. Aiolos has two small jetpacks built into his shoulder armor, although they are just for aesthetics and don’t actually look. For a Toa of Air he is actually rather large and muscled, as opposed to the normally lithe Toa of his type.Faction: Southern Alliance//“The Torrent”Personality: Aiolos is ruthless, brutal, and bloodthirsty to the core, though as it stands he is generally closer to the neutral “gray” zone than being downright evil in his habits.Biography: Aiolos was once a member of the Toa Council, but while on a mission for them with another Toa he and his partner were captured and taken hostage. Aiolos refused to break the Toa code and kill a Matoran to save himself and his partner- as a result, his partner was brutally murdered in front of him and a disgraced Aiolos was sent back to the Toa Council empty handed. The incident changed Aiolos, and he soon became what he is today- within a week he had left the Council and was on the run. Recently he has found and met up with Krissuk, a member of the Prime species, and formed the Torrent, a guild that stands against the law. Currently, Aiolos hopes to use Krissuk to his advantage to find a treasure that will enable him to tear down the Toa Council.

@ Evex;I find myself interested by Moreys (moray? murey? mcmuffin? whatever...). They're like aliens. From the Alien movies. They have two jaws. Two. Jaws.Both characters are [approved].@ Onarax & Basilisk;Story comes first, fighting comes second. But more important than either is what's fun.It would be no fun if we had a swashbuckling RPG if it didn't seem like Indiana Jones on a boat parts of the time.@ Wotz; Sure, [approved]. Toa Code only binds you to death.@ iBrow;What is with all of this Toa Council hate? They're not the bad guys, they're just stupid. Like the Jedi Council they were named after.I can't figure out why he wouldn't just join the Xankah Order. The whole revenge thing also seems kind of weird.Who is Krissuk? How many people does this Torrent supposedly have? Speaking of which, it's not a guild until you have 25 people. And a good number of players.Can I handle the truth?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

This RPG will be fun, I sees it.
Indeed. I have peered into the future using dark and dire magic. This man speaks the truth.

My drunken, female Pirate Captian of Pridak's Species is now open for interaction.So, Krayzikk, what exactly is the point of Azure Thunder? Pirate ship? Merchant ship?
Interaction has been accepted.
That was faster than I expected. Replied. Say, less people are being Pirates then I expected. I was thinking like 90% would be going 'arr'. XD

pNNgXax.jpg

@Levacius: The guild is something that Burnmad and I have been working on- right now it's more the "party" thing. We have around four or five other members involved, but Burnmad's kind of organized the whole thing and he hasn't got online yet today... so... I meant to say this there, but I don't intend to begin playing until that's finished. I just want to get my character approved before then. As for the council hate, well, following their rules got his friend killed and himself humiliated - and he disliked that. And he's become more of a criminal than the Order would like, as I'll show if I feel like wasting a character slot. If you know what I mean. -ibrow

Aclaraung, well, only Lev and I know what he really is.
Shut. Up.I'm surprised less people (like Grochi) didn't go Rebellion. Like Rebels. In Star Wars.Unless you think they're the bad guys.They could be.Or they might not.*Shrug*EDIT:@ iBrow;Just cut that out for now. You can get the organization started IC instead of before the game begins.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Once more - because this is not the first time I've had to explain this - by not being with the Toa Council or Xankah Order, he is a rogue Toa. He has a bounty on him. He's going to be sold out by the Vermillion Dragon to make a quick buck.So you really want to go with this?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Sure, I'll go through with it.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET