Takea Tankards

Hey Kray? Where's the Azure Thunder right now?-Void
Just arrived on Effrah, and is docking now.
And the guy with the first mate isn't going to be in charge of it when this person who is docking the ship and is named Krayzikk leaves, even though he seems to have more knowledge on how ships work and yadda yadda yadda blargh skiddldy diddley doo.But with Lev's help I said they were in Effrah so I claim credit. :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Time for an exercise in how much can I get away with.Character Name: Toa TherisGender & Species: Male ToaPowers: Elemental fire powers, including the ability to breath fire without killing himself. In addition, exceptional tracking and survival abilities, and an uncanny ability to sense traps. Equipment: Uses a Kanohi Sanok. He is missing his right hand, and as such has replaced it with a cutlass. He also has a basic gunpowder rifle, built for precision. His last possessions of note are a bandolier of rifle bullets, and a coil of rope, tipped by a grappling hook.Appearance: Theris is a gaunt, wraith-esque figure, his bright red color artificially marred by a forest green. Across his chest he wears a bandolier of ammunition, with his rifle clipped to it's back. His right hand is missing at the wrist, and a cutlass juts forth from it's absence. His rope is slung along the same path as his bandolier.Faction: Toa CouncilPersonality: Alignment: Lawful Good. Theris can be a bit of a loose cannon, but is a good being at heart. He fully believes in the Toa Code and the protection of innocents, however, his definition of the Toa Code is the letter, with no accounting for periods. As such, betray or cross him, and he'll make sure you don't make it out in one piece. After all, you can be maimed but not dead.Biography: Theris was a pirate once, the scourge of the yhehn coast, and a danger to all. During this time he lost his hand, it being cut off in a fight with a rival ship. But then he became a Toa. To his shock, the transformation did not heal his hand. However, in a practical joke of fate, he found his toa tool was a pirate's cutlass, where his hand was. Taking notice of his new stature, he turned himself in, served his time, and joined the Toa Council. However, he is now getting restless, and has been contacted by a Steltian, one "Arzanyos". time will tell what will happen.

Edited by Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Time for an exercise in how much can I get away with.Character Name: Toa TherisGender & Species: Male ToaPowers: Elemental fire powers, including the ability to breath fire without killing himself. In addition, exceptional tracking and survival abilities, and an uncanny ability to sense traps. Lastly, he is largely resistant to poisons.Equipment: Uses a Kanohi Mohtrek. He is missing his right hand, and as such has replaced it with a cutlass. He also has two ranged weapons. A basic gunpowder rifle, built for precision, and a handheld crossbow, small enough to be fired with one hand, and also having the capability to fold the arms in when not in use. His last possessions of note are a bandolier of rifle bullets and crossbow bolts, and a coil of rope, tipped by a grappling hook.Appearance: Theris is a gaunt, wraith-esque figure, his bright red color artificially marred by a forest green. Across his chest he wears a bandolier of ammunition, with his rifle clipped to it's back. His crossbow is usually holstered on his belt, on the left side. His right hand is missing at the wrist, and a cutlass juts forth from it's absence. His rope is slung along the same path as his bandolier.Faction: Toa CouncilPersonality: Alignment: Lawful Good. Theris can be a bit of a loose cannon, but is a good being at heart. He fully believes in the Toa Code and the protection of innocents, however, his definition of the Toa Code is the letter, with no accounting for periods. As such, betray or cross him, and he'll make sure you don't make it out in one piece. After all, you can be maimed but not dead.Biography: Theris was a pirate once, the scourge of the yhehn coast, and a danger to all. During this time he lost his hand, it being cut off in a fight with a rival ship. But then he became a Toa. To his shock, the transformation did not heal his hand. However, in a practical joke of fate, he found his toa tool was a pirate's cutlass, where his hand was. Taking notice of his new stature, he turned himself in, served his time, and joined the Toa Council. However, he is now getting restless, and has been contacted by a Steltian, one "Arzanyos". time will tell what will happen.
Just a query: How did he get resistant to poisons? Sigf can deal with them because of race...I don't see any tech of the time that could increase a dude's resistance to toxins, nor is there any power referenced or seen in that profile.Take the question with a grain of salt because I'm not staff. I'm just wondering how this popped up in a non-custom species char.EDIT: Also, protip-trying to wield rifles and crossbows with one hand typically doesn't turn out that well. Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

@Joshua:Thanks for spotting that. I used the wrong word when I said largely. I meant something like "Fairly". As for how it happened, well, let's just say I spent the last twenty years of my life building up a resistance to iocane powder. Actually on second thought, I'll just take that out, as the only conceivable method I know of would only work for single types of poison.@The Protip: I know one-handing rifles doesn't really work well. However, the crossbow is small enough that's it's not crazy, just inefficient.@Levvy McLevster: Yeah, I knew that was coming. How about a Shelek?

Progenitus Worldsoul

Drow. Dark elves. First use of the term dark elf in a fantasy game. Used hand crossbows.Also - Stop. Asking. For. Masks. And. Just. Pick. A. Freaking. Mask. Then. Edit. The. Profile.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

I never said you couldn't have a crossbow. Heck, that guard lieutenant who just dragged off Toa of Jazzes character was using a hand-crossbow in dual wield. But Josh is right, it wouldn't be very effective to use it with a rifle. You'd be a one-shot wonder. Just like the guard lieutenant. That's why you make your shots count.Your character is [approved], crossbow or no crossbow. But reloading would not be easy. You'd pretty much need to set your weapon down, reload it, and then pick it up to fire.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Grochi is right. You'd be better off trying to take on the entire Southern Alliance or something. Or the Toa Council.Owate.But killing the Torrent would be easy.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Killing the Torrent won't be very easy unless you get me on your side. Because then you'lll have somebody to formulate plans.But yeah, I know you aren't planning to-but if you were, you'd never fully eradicate the Vermillion Dragon. There's one member you'd never be able to kill.Isn't that right, Lev?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I'm never talking to you about secret plans again.Oh, and @Takanuvainika, you're pretty much right. Not many people in theses islands need... crabs.Except <<Matorans Name>>'s Crab Shack-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

I don't know what you're talking about Kal. I can plan. Lev can tell you. No wait, he can't, as he probably remembers me in his last RPG. So, yeah.In other news, Hey Lev. Guess who's great for telling secret plans to?

Progenitus Worldsoul

@ Baslisk;When the plan directly involves a single character of a single individual, it does. No, it doesn't affect any of you. Well... probably not. If everything goes well nobody would know anything by the end of the RPG, IC or OOC.And nobody else would know about any secrets if Grochi would shut his big mouth keyboard.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Hahaha. Krissuk would make you happily slit your own throat. Then Aiolos would make your lungs explode.But yeah, Artorre has room.(Also, you should join up with Sollin at some point. He needs more rogue toa)

-
:burnmad: Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Who's Sollin Actually,I should go find him instead. Didn't realize Artorre isn't part of The Torrent. Rogue Toa-ing it up sounds better.Also, Stronin, You're wrong about that. Indiscriminate killing ain't how Wisp rolls.

Edited by Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul