Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC: Burning SkyShe hadn't been too surprised by Raining Fire's reply: as the transmission had come in, at least three dozen Seekers, stationed around all over the continent, had contacted her, all offering their services to her and the Legion she now jointly commanded. A few more had been hesitant, but they would turn over. She knew them like she knew the air currents of this planet and the shifts of Cybertron's atmosphere. "Then remain at this mine. It will be our base of operations until we take New Kaon. We are preparing," she replied, rich satisfaction in her voice.IC: ShatterglassWhile the ex-gladiator was no Crystal City progeny, he was not completely stupid. He was based at the mine Hunter-Seeker had captured, and if the transmission was anything to go by, he was right in the middle of Legion territory. If he tried to escape, he'd be terminated in nanoseconds.With that in mind, he remained quiet about his own thoughts, until when -- if he decided that Legion life didn't suit him -- he would have a better chance of making it back to Magmatron's forces.And hey ... he might grow to like this.-Inferna

IC: jolt jolt was walking around underfoot, keeping an eye out for that sad excuse for a leader that hated him. he wasn't paying attention and smacked into omnitrix's foot.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IC: Jolt"Can it at least be a big rock?"OOC: I'm tired and not feeling that great. i think it's bed time.

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IC: Turmoil (Arena)"FOR THE LEGION!" bellowed a Brute nearby, drawing his huge hammer and shield. He charged at Magmatron, bringing his weapon in a huge swing-Which never met it's target. A huge blast from Turmoil's cannon to the weak spot on the Brute's back ensured he was crippled before his hammer was in full swing. The towering Decepticon was on him in seconds, viciously plunging his hands into the hole in the Brute's back, and tearing out as much vital internal parts, wiring and spine as he could manage, before throwing the broken husk of the being to the ground."Remember, Magmatron, that I fight for you only because your rule allows me to do as I wish." Turmoil reminded Magmatron to make sure no... Drastic measures were taken in the madness to come.

IC: Sky Shadow & SidewaysSky Shadow made quick work of a Seeker tring to escape "fool" he walked over to Magmatron, Sunstreaker on his back and Sideways beside him.IC: Deltus Deltus heard the "Announcement" on the speakers. Thanks too his bugs stationed all over New Kaon. He walked over too his computer he had the whole thing recorded.

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Raining Fire: Decepticon Mine:"As you wish," Raining Fire replied. He was very glad to hear that Burning Sky was in the Legion. He was getting quite tired of pretending to be a homicidal maniac. Only new recruits and Minicons were intimidated by it anymore, anyway. And Minicons aren't exactly difficult to intimidate.

IC: Sky Shadow"Im on the side of the Decepticon's not on the side of those worthless traitors..." Sky Shadow replied, Sideways then spoke up, "Im on your side Magmatron Ive seen to many revoultions in planet-X crushed to scrap"

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

OOC: You just wiped out an entire army in a sentence. Without giving me a chance to do...well, anything....Unless that was a lie. Plus I disabled Loyalist comm's system for the most part.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: DeltusDeltus sat on his computer playing a game he had created out of bordom "Hmmm-" Deltus was sure the Autobots knew of the rebellion the Decepticons faced but if they didnt too bad "Not my problem" He walked over too a table on stood a strange device "Mabye I should just work on this..." OOC: Deltus is up for longing for interaction with someone, if any one wants too just have their character stumble on and explore his cave :P (If your Leader class or Soldier you might even get the Cloaker thingy :P)

Edited by Deltus

OOC: .....Well, no one read my post then. I think I'll be leaving the RP, I have a few problems with way it's being run currently. I'm not trying to insult anyone, but this simply isn't my kind of RP anymore. Control of my characters will be given to Inferna in the meantime.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: Congratulations, Inferna. You're now the leader of a revolution. (That I will attempt to crack down on)IC: Smokescreen left, callously laughing as he thought to himself about all the damage he did to Shadowshot.Grindor tore apart a few Legion troops with his saw and shot down those that tried to flee to larger groups of Legion troops. "When will the coward Hunter-Seeker show his face? Does he retreat, or does he advance backwards?""For the GRAND AND GLORIOUS MAGMATRON! THE DECEPTICONS SHALL SERVE IN HIS NAME, FOR HE IS OUR ONE TRUE LORD AND MASTER!" Lugnutz POKEd a Soldier in the head from behind as he tried to cross the border of the coliseum, ending him right there with a point blank explosion to a vital point. "What is the plan of attack, my lord? I will do as you command! Your genius exceeds all others! Furthermore--"He was cut off by the next thing Magmatron said or did, whatever it was. OOC: Wheeljack. Respond as Jolt.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: So, Inferna's gone as well and that leave's me in charge of both the DLL and the Loyalists. And just so we're clear, my previous post as Magmatron is to be disregarded. IC: Magmatron"Quiet!" Magmatron called to all the 'Cons present, "we can't simply leave this coliseum. It's undoubtedly surrounded by the Legion. Any ideas?"

67tlbk.png

IC: MagmatronIdeas churned in Magmatron's head."Seekers," he ordered, "do as Turmoil suggested. Clear the skies and count how many of those traitors there are around here.OOC: Wotz, you can RP the seekers.IC:"Sideways," he said, "you'll open a portal to my quarters. Turmoil, gather a squad to follow us through. Is that understood?"

67tlbk.png