Nocturn

cybertoa

I personally liked Nocturn. His Blue Carapar head is really cool, and I thought his body design was very unique among the 07 Bionicle sets. The only downside with his set was that it came with a Squid Launcher. :uhuh: Another tentacle would've been better, IMO.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Actually, I didn't like that set. While the glow in the dark was amazing under a blacklight, that was about it.They called it a Titan when they just slapped four arms and leg pistons on a canister set!
The building was original and it had some very cool recolors. It had way more parts than a canister set, and it wasn't even Titan-priced, it was just $15. I thought Nocturn was really cool. He rocked the four-arms look, and the gitd pieces were just great. I think the only big flaw of that set is the lower jaw, which was a boring old Piraka foot. It didn't exactly go with the color scheme.

AXKP5KC.png

I still love Nocturn. Like dotcom pointed out, he wasn't that expensive and you got a lot out of it. The four-armed look also makes a lot of sense given his squid/octopus-inspired nature. It just worked for me.And boy does he glow in the dark well... Still. Lights up the corner of my room like no other at night.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Somehow I never really cared about him. Actually, I think he wasn't even available here, being there no Wal*Marts anymore and no LEGO Store at that time where I lived (and still do). I think I did like him, though. I like his colour scheme.-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Sometimes I do kick myself for not jumping on the opportunity to get him. Quite a great set. So...much....glow in the dark!!

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

I personally never got him, but my brother Lyichir did. I always thought he was a cool figure, and his color scheme was quite nice. That's about all I can say, since I never built him or anything else...

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I think he was the only set from early 07 that I could really call my favorite. He really does look good in his color scheme, and the four arms and torso build really worked for him. And the Glow in the dark pieces were just icing on the cake :) His lower jaw could have been better, though...signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

i remember nocturnnone of the walmarts around here ever had him in stock and at the time there were no lego stores in ohio at all so i had to have it ordered off s@hbest decision of my life. really good set, one of my favourite '07 sets as well as one of my overall favourite titan sets

bionicle is trans culture

Pretty darn good set for the price point. My Wal-Mart never stocks things, so I had to nab him off eBay. Nothing super complex, but quirky; my only real complaint was that the pistons would occasionally slide the joint out of the back axle of his foot, which was redressed in the summer titans and beyond. But overall, a good set that enjoyed playing around with the less complicated designs.

• 2 weeks later...
I personally never got him, but my brother Lyichir did. I always thought he was a cool figure, and his color scheme was quite nice. That's about all I can say, since I never built him or anything else...
Actually, Aanchir got that set. But yeah, Nocturn was fairly awesome. It's a shame Hero Factory is no longer doing store exclusive sets, since those have a tendency to really break the mold in terms of set design (the only Hero Factory store exclusive was 2010's Bulk & Vapor).

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

• 5 weeks later...