IC: (Scott Jackson)"Sir, I'd be willing to train with Shawn. The worst he could do is break through my armor, and then we stop for a bit while it repairs. I won't let family leave here, not if they can get help somehow. If he doesn't learn how to control his powers here, then how would eh do it out there?" Scott was very calm while he said this. It was important to him, but he didn't know why. (Sarah Jackson)Sarah woke up a bit later, and guessed where she was. So, this is Weapon-X's base? She was scared, as she should be, but a strange calm came over her. She would fight through this, but would get out if the chance came. She still had her revolver, but not enough ammo to shot her way out of here. She would wait, and bide her time.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Adrian placed his hand on Shawn's shoulder. "Mr. McCoy, I'm pretty sure we can find some way to help this guy out. Maybe... I dunno, maybe if he hangs around me too. If anything, you know I can take punishment, no problem. I can train with him... I guess."

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

Shawn IC: Shawn stops for a moment and looks back at all the X-Men who were actually standing with him. Shawn tears flow wildly as he sniffles and smiles.Emily IC: Emily walks towards the front of the group and says, "We can help him get better...that is why this institute is here."

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: SpiritWill flew out beside Francesca and brought them both out of the spirit plane, senseing her worry he said. "Don't worry even if I didn't bring you out of spirit form it would have worn off after a while."

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

OOC: Don't worry I have some good ideas on how to depower the mech's, and they are being pretty well responsive to them we will work this out.IC: BeastHank watched Shawn walk off. “Shawn…” he said. “Your right.” He said to Emily. “This mansion is here for mutants to better learn how to use their powers…” he said. “It wouldn’t be right for me to send him away because of property damage.” He said.“But I will be making you the one to fix the property damage.” He said. “With your speed and strength and the school’s fortune you should be able to get something done.” He said."Everyone can go back into the school and continue what they were doing, the fire is gone." he said before walking inside.

IC: Power:Nat was going back to the Danger room when he noticed that some if not all of those that were in there with him were out here.Nat witnessed one student almost getting kicked out of the school and others standing up for him, Nat ended up smiling at their loyalty.

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

IC: Dallas (Westchester, New York)"Well, we have to fly out to New York in the morning...why not just take things easy today?"IC: Alaric (Dorm, Institute)"Yea," Alaric said, not sounding thoroughly convinced and suddenly looking five years younger than he actually was; the vulnerability of youth was etched across his face. "Maybe you're right."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: ShadowShadow smiled reassuringly, a surprising expression for her face. "Hey. Buck up."She patted him on the back again, and her eyes brightened as she had an idea. "Tell you what. I know how we can solve this once and for all. If you find your mom, you can get your answers.""I can try and help you find her....."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Shadow"Well, I don't know how much help I'd be, but I'd certainly try." She shrugged. "I hate seeing you upset like this. And I hate it even more when there isn't anything I can do to help, so if there is a way I might be able to, I'll take it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Alaric (Dorm, Institute)Alaric gave her a watery smile and then wrapped his arms around the abdomen of his favorite student, pulling her into a cuddle and kissing her forehead."Love you, Vick," he said simply, twirling a lock of her hair absently as he kept looking out the window, the late afternoon sun drying his tears on his cheekbones at last.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ShadowShadow smiled, and rested her head against his shoulder. After a moment, a look of puzzlement spread across her face. He loves me? But.... I don't even know what that means.How do I reply to that when I don't even know what he's saying?"Ric... What is love?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alaric (Dorm, Institute)"Well...that's kind of a loaded question," Alaric replied, recovering from his initial shock. "Um...love is defined as a really, really strong affection for someone. You'd do anything for them, be anything they need you to be, whether it's a shoulder to cry on, someone to hug when things get rough as all ****, or anything like that.""Romantic love, on the other hand...well, that's something different. Not really sure how to explain that, besides...there's this feeling in your chest, like there are a hundred thousand birds just trying to get out, whenever you think of them, and no matter how much you try, you can't get the very thought of them out of the back of your head. Being around them, even when they're at their worst, will automatically make you feel better, because you can actually picture yourself getting close enough to this person that they'd know you better than you know you. That's what a crush is, pretty much."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ShadowShadow was quiet for a long moment, working through the new information. The voice in the back of her head was yelling at her louder than ever. Carefully, she raised a barrier around her mind."Ric? Can... Can we talk in hypotheticals for a minute?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: ShadowShadow didn't move from her spot, but even through the mental barrier, Ric might sense her grow nervous. "Hypothetically speaking...""What if I said I think I have a crush on you?" Her voice was almost identical to normal, but it wasn't perfect. It lacked a bit of the calm quality for which she was known.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alaric (Dorm, Institute)The seconds ticked by so slowly that Alaric could have sworn Dallas was in the room trolling the pair. The wind stopped whistling, the silent hum of the TV, still tuned to HBO, was pitched up to the frequency of a dog whistle; nothing made a sound, preferring instead to lend a listening ear to the answer of the history teacher. Suddenly, he felt as though he were floating outside his own body, watching himself, stony-faced, trying to pluck an answer out of nowhere. It was a good thing, his spectral self pondered as his brain tried and failed to create electrical signals, that Ashlynn wasn't around, or the poor girl, scared and alone and totally clueless as to how the world worked, would have been mincemeat, torn into such fine shreds that if you stacked them into a pile, Alaric still wouldn't be able to hug it.He squeezed Victoria - tightly enough that she could notice the difference in warmth and pressure, but not enough so that her injured ribs would feel discomfort - and leaned her head softly against the headbord of his bed as he stared forward, bright blue eyes boring into deep purple paint and burning holes through the surface of the wall so large you could sink a bullet through them. Victoria shuddered in his arms, but not out of any sense of cold; Alaric, instead, recognized it as nervousness, uncertainty as to what his silence could mean."I would lift you up, carry you to the couch, put some s'mores in the microwave, and we'd watch the first season of Arrested Development together," he said softly, running the middle three fingers of his left hand through the long black hair of the student beside him.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ShadowShadow's muscles, which had tensed when he started speaking, started to relax. Her worst fears had not come to pass, though she had seen them all play out while she waited for him to speak. "I suppose it's safe to move out of hypotheticals, then.""I think I have a crush on you, Alaric James Carlisle."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dallas (Westchester, New York)"That depends on where the nearest Redbox is. The calender on my phone says I'm not supposed to be physically active for another forty-five minutes."IC: Alaric (Dorm, Institute)Alaric was quiet for a second before sighing and lifting Victoria into a bridal carry and plopping down onto the couch; the leather hissed as the combined weight of the two created a chasm in the center cushion."Marshmellows are in the second drawer in the kitchen," he said, pointing to the built-in kitchen that encompassed the last fourth of his dorm. "Graham crackers are in the breadbox, and I have a stash of chocolate bars in the fridge. I'll set up Arrested Development and then teach you how to make the s'mores...do they teach you how to do s'mores at Weapon-X? I thought it was one of those things every person was just, like...born knowing."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Shawn IC: As Shawn holds Tali in his arms his mind drifts about the actual friends that he has made. He begins to think about Wild Card and how his own foolishness almost exploded the cafeteria, also how the simplest thing would go over Card's head like two plus two. The Todd Family, Caleb and Zac were so different. One was aggressive and the other is passive. It was like ying and yang. He thought about how they treated him and Emily as if they were their parents. His mind took him to Spencer always spooking someone or Francesca who Emily just would never leave alone no matter how much Francesca may have wanted her to. His mind even took him to Azrael...he is not around much anymore but Shawn would not forget that he trusted Shawn enough to ask for his company on a mission, and during that mission Shawn actually got the chance to see that Azrael was actually a good guy, Adrian, Nero, Kevin, Ashylnn, all these people just popped into his mind as friends as people who bothered to talk with him, even the technopath, yet Shawn mind took him to recent memories of him and Tali. He could not comprehend why he was feeling something strange for Tali. Yes he definitely considered her a friend, but for some reason he felt a little more. Maybe it was because she was his teacher or something. He did not understand, but he quickly ignored that feeling for the final place his mind took him. All he saw in his head was Emily, everything they have done, and the future that they will build together. Shawn lets go of Tali and walks towards Emily.Emily IC: As Shawn walks up to Emily, Emily rushes to embrace him as she whispers in his ears "you have to be more careful baby." She says as she kisses him in the cheek.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Black CatMeanwhile, at the very same hotel in which Brianne and Dallas currently stayed, a woman checked into room 092 under the name Katherine Johnson...IC: JordanJordan had returned to his room after the incident with the fire. He currently sat in his room playing Temple Run on his Ipod.OOC: Can I get a recap of what's happened in the last two actual days?

67tlbk.png

OOC: I shall give it a shot Zeke, *cue DBZ recap music* Previously on the X-Men Darkest Day Rpg. It was Taraylnn's turn to explode, and because of that there was a fire. Which caused the X-Men who were doing the simulation to stop. Everyone evacuated the school and Shawn destroyed the a piece of the wall under Tali's orders so the smoke can escape faster, but because of Shawn's recent destruction streak Beast almost kicked him out of the school, but a bunch of other students banded together and convinced Beast that all Shawn needs is help. So Beast let him stay, also the Ultimates found Alex and had the observer escape with him. While they fought the Variable fighters or Gundams whatever you prefer. (Let me know if I missed anything) But yeah that is all you missed on....The X-Men Darkest day RPG. lol.........that was fun.Shawn IC: Shawn lets go of Emily for a second and notices Tali crying and walks up to her and gently wipes her tears and ask her. "Why are you crying?" with a sad expression on his face.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Braveheart and FirespiritZac and Caleb were outside playing some catch, "FIREBALL!!" Zac exclaimed as the baseball combusted into flames and he tossed it at Caleb as he caught it with his ice glove and froze the ball, they learned how to control their power this way wen not in school, "Nice!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: I propose a time skip tot he party, or I just say that the party starts in a few minutes so the characters involved should start to put it together.IC: BeastHank walked back to his office, lost in his own thoughts. How could he be so insensitive? How could he have almost kicked out the only child... of an old friend just because he didn't have his powers straightened out yet and he caused a little bit of damage to the school. The flames... Beast didn't like flames anymore... not after the Phoenix.He stopped when he thought of the Phoenix, of Tara and how her door had been burned to a crisp and she and Ashlynn were gone. Ashlynn where are you!! Beast called out in peril in his own mind, any nearby telepath probably able to pick up on it.

IC:Michael only managed to do one thing with the shadows. Blackening out only himself, causing him to be a target. "######!" he muttered, but realized that he could use it to his advantage.He collected the shadows and formed impernetrable, yet non-airtight armor around him.IC:Madness stumbled back inside the school, tired to the bone. His shirt was soaked with nervous sweat.What had Harm said that made him want to think. Something about looking into mutants who used to be powerful, but now...weakened. He shuddered. It seemed that Harm was implying that he somehow had the ability to strip a mutant's powers.And a shiver ran down his spine.Witch knocked on the door of Madness' room. When there was no response she went in and sat down on the bed, next to him."You okay?""Not really. I think you were right though."Somehow, the fact that she was right made it worse for her.

"Wer Traumt?"

OOC: Going through a little centralized timeskip here...IC: Aleksander (New York City, New York)Aleksander cursed loudly and violently, letting his famous cool slip for once as he brushed his hands through his soft hair and looked at his phone, reading the instructions again. He had gotten away from the Davis House with just Krystal in tow - the Davis brothers had escaped, as he had figured they would - and hit a safehouse a couple blocks away, where the wolf-like ex-Enforcer was passed off to a group of waiting Weapon-X techies. Aleks, meanwhile, had gone back to the penthouse where he had stayed the night, and now he was reading this text from the Colonel.He left his number on the dresser for Tiffani or Carly to find - no doubt they'd kill each other over it, leaving Aleks' job already done for him - and then stepped out of the penthouse, making his way down the stairs and ready to catch a ride back to Westchester. Time to enroll in school.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: For now it is being paused until I see profiles for the mech where they have been changed with the new things I've been talking to Alex about. After that we will either retcon the entire battle or continue it, or they will flee.IC: ScorcherKane grunted as his flames bounced off the shadows. "He couldn't stay this way forever." he began blasting more shadows at him.IC: FeralJohn ran forward slashing at the shadow armor with his adamantium claws (should be able to cut through, I mean its not even like solid matter).