IC: Howard - Stark Tower -At this point, Howard was a bit more than tipsy, and most likely so was James. Ah well, Howard didn't really care one way or another. "You know what...I should show you that secret room!" He suddenly exclaimed. "It's got more than just my father's suits in it...there is quite a bit of Avengers stuff... archives and the like."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Shadow"I don't remember." Shadow said calmly, resisting the urge to pull a gun, and threaten him until he told her who she was. "I don't know who you are, except for your name, which the wall in my head kindly decided to give me. Better than everything else it has given me.""Now. I'll ask again. Who are you, and why do you know me?" A slightly impatient edge colored her otherwise emotionless voice.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Aleks (Bathroom, Institute)Aleks looked indignant at the news of Shadow's mind wipe and cursed again in Russian before sighing, his sense of calm temporarily disrupted."My name, to everyone in the world but you and my brothers back home, is Aleksander English," he said, stepping forward again and tracing her shoulders with both pointer fingers. "My real name, though, is Aleksandr Dragunov. You know me as Aleksei. You're my girlfriend."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Nero waved the thanks off humbly. "No worries, dude. We're all freaks here. No reason you should catch the boot just 'cause you're a stronger freak than most, yeah?" Nero tapped his chin thoughtfully. "Though maybe 'freaks' is a bit tactless..."

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: ShadowSuddenly, Aleks felt something cold pressing into his chin. Namely, the barrel of a gun. "Step. Back."Her expression didn't change, even though her mind was working over time to try and understand the situation. "I don't know if you are indeed who you claim, and furthermore, the memories I've got left don't exactly leave me in a position to want to trust you."She lowered the barriers she had been keeping up around her mind, and thought as 'loudly' as she could. Hey, Ric. Do me a favor? Come to the guy's restroom on the first floor. I need you on standby.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: "H*** yeah, it is. But it's also to be expected." Nero mock sighed dramatically. "Such is the life a crippled man. Forced to constantly endure the endless slew of insults from blockheads far less worthy to breathe air." Nero grinned sneakily at this point. "Oh wait. I have a universal mute button. So much for that, yeah?"

IC: Nero's sneaky grin turned into a full blown mischievous chuckle. "This one." He said, before reverbing the sound of his own voice, and manifesting a visible sound bubble in between him and Shawn. "Amplifying sound's not the only thing I can do, no sir." Nero said, raising the sound of the bubble so that anyone nearby would hear watery echoes of "This one" over and over again in a strange cacophony. "I can also turn sound down." he continued, the sound of the bubble dying away, and the bubble fading soon after. "Mute button." he finished.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

IC: Nero laughed, and said "Alrighty, guy, let's break it down more simply. I can take a sound, any sound will do, really, and I can turn it up, or mute it. So if some roody poo wants to go on running his mouth about my rather smokin' wheels-" at this, Nero gestured to his shiny metal wheelchair "-Then it's light work for me to just turn his voice off. Easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy, yeah?"

Shawn IC: "........kinda....but you did say a Rock quote which I can appreciate hahaha," Shawn lifts up one knee and then says "Look we have a party to set up and they are having so much fun ya know." Then he looks at Nero "Hey do you mind keeping me company while I set the party up me self mate."

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

Shawn IC: "Huh, never really been much into video games....I focus more of my attention on women dude, but I played a few games in the past." As he rolls Nero towards Emily's room where at least half of the supplies are stored.Emily IC: Emily gets up and walks over to Tali and the Todd siblings smiling and asking can I join in?"

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Aleks (Bathroom, Institute)Aleks lifted a small amethyst pendant from around his neck and showed it to Shadow; the crystal's deep violet color matched her eyes with startling precision, and Shadow stopped against her will as the dashing enforcer placed it in her hands."You gave that to me one of the last times you saw me," he said quietly, his eyes burning with a deep brown fire that spoke of a silent truth, dancing between the flames. "You said it'd bring me good luck as long as I wore it. This is the first time I've taken it off in months."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Shawn IC: Shawn looks down feeling a bit bad. He lifts Nero up the stairs and says "dang dude, I don't envy you at all...but at least you found a way to still enjoy life like you do... Inappropriate content removed. -B6...but that stays between us okay.....besides I think things are changing for me anyways ya know." he says as he places Nero down in the second floor and continues to push him towards Emily's room.

Edited by Black Six

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Firespirit and Bravheart"Yea sure Emi-""SNEAK ATTACK FIREBALL!!" Zac exclaime as he tossed a fire ball at him as Caleb ducked quickly, "Guess I deserve that..."

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: ShadowFor a long minute, everything was still. Shadow stared at the pendant in her hand, but she didn't move her gun away from Aleksander's chin.The pendant was beyond familiar. In fact, it was just enough to break down another piece of the barrier keeping her from her memories. They rushed back, but it wasn't a painful or traumatic experience, like the last time. This was more of a warm feeling, like one of the pieces missing from her had been replaced. Which it had.Slowly, she looked back up from it. The gun in her hand vanished, as she lowered her hand. There was a new familiarity in her eyes, but still a layer of suspicion as well. "I don't trust you just yet, Aleksandr. But I do remember at least part of who you are."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Aleks (Bathroom, Institute)The bright, dangerous charm rushed into the Russian's eyes again as he smiled that breezy smile he had pinned down to a science and finished tracing Shadow's shoulders. His hands made their way back to his pockets as his brown irises bored into the mutant girl's violet eyes and seemed to click there, as if they had found a quiet niche they had long been lacking."It's good to see you again, Rebekah."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Howard - Stark Tower -"Alrighty!" Howard exclaimed, stumbling out of his chair and making his way to the wall on the opposite side of the room, he pulled a certain book from the shelf, which caused the wall to open up a small panel with a hand scanner. "My father was always a bit over the top..." He commented as he press his hand against the scanner. Moments later the scanner flared green, and the wall adjacent from them began to crack open, revealing a secret passageway.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Firespirit"Oh s***!" Zac exclaimed as he dropped the Ball to find Shawn. Caleb looked at him am running and looked at Emily, "Guess its just us,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: "Just you two. I gotta call my brother, and my phone's back in my room." Tali walked off.IC: Jared saw the new guy walk in. Seemed... off somehow, but Jared had had this feeling numerous times before and it usually just meant high and mighty. The least Jared could do was introduce himself, so he folded his wings and followed him. Jared had the decency to wait outside the mansion though, so he didn't hear the conversation.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: ShadowAt the mention of her name, her eyes widened imperceptibly. The name echoed through her mind, as she mulled it over. Somehow, she knew it was her's, it felt like her's. But at the same time, part of it felt like it didn't fit... Like it wasn't her's anymore. Like part of it wasn't her anymore."Is... That my name?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Aleks (Bathroom, Institute)"Your real one," replied Aleksandr, moving past her towards the bathroom exit. "In any case, I can hear some mouth breather outside, so I'd wager I'm being followed. I'd work on hiding in the roof panels like you've apparently done in the past - which, frankly, I'm not sure what to think of - and I'll just keep...doing my thing."The Russian thief blew the newly anointed Rebekah a kiss before moving out of the bathroom, brushing his hair out of his eyes subconsciously and brushing past Jared with a "Sorry, man" before making his way outside to go look for the garden. After all...it did sound rather pretty.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ShadowShadow nodded, rather... Unsettled by the situation. "See ya."Without another word, she used the back of the toilet and the stall to climb to the ceiling, and move a panel, sliding it back into place once she was inside.Hey. Ric. Can you do me a favor? I'm in the ceiling. Where's the best place to drop back out?

fK5oqYf.jpg

Shawn IC: Shawn smiles "Nah, no more sleeping around with the girls in this school or out of this school...just no more for me at all...I only felt this way one other time and ever since then I just could not risk feelin the vulnerable...but now wit dis one..I feel different." As he enters Emily's room and Shawn gets a bunch of the supplies and slaps them on Nero's lap. "here hold these for me will ya."

shawnlos.jpg

Shawn IC: Shawn laughs "Yeah I guess so....dude I can't believe I just confided in you so hard just now hahaha." He rolls Nero in the auditorium and begins to set up at high speeds.Emily IC: Emily smiles "Okay Tali..let us know if your brother is coming."

shawnlos.jpg