Shawn IC: "Yeah, you a probably right...I think I am starting to realize that, you can't really do it all on your own...thanks mon' ami" As Shawn super speeds through setting up the decorations, and before you know it all the decors that he had were up. "and we are almost a go!!"

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Triblade“Err okay.” He said as he allowed himself to be dragged away by the plant controlling mutant. It was true; he spent most of his time training, in class, playing videogames or with the X-Men. He also spent a lot of time fooling around with John. Just thinking of his runaway friend made his heart sink. He knew it had only been a day since John had left but still… he felt like he should of came back by now.“Do you think John’s coming back?” he asked Ashley.IC: NPC Weapon-X Officer“TELL ME WHO IT WAS!” he yelled pulling out a pistol and firing it an inch away from her head, the bullet pumping through the metal table and probably damaging her ears a bit from the sound.“Or the next one goes into your kneecap.” He snarled.

IC: BraveheartCaleb nods and throws a mitt to EmilyIC: ZacZc ran to Shawn's dorm to see if he was there. Nope...he decided to check Emily's.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Ack skip means we don't get to write the ending, just summarize. Ah well.IC: Derrick was swearing under his breath while John drove the car. He had a look of both anger and pain on his face due to an attack that Aleksander had managed to pull off near the end of their battle. Had it not been for John's quick action and good aim, he would not have made it away. John looked towards Derrick and saw the face that showed such anger."He had to have been from Weapon-X, there is no way he was from any of the other factions. We have to go back, they'll..." he shuddered to think about what was going to happen."We can't go about saving her now, we're outnumbered and outmatched. We have to go and find the X-men. Like you and Krystal planned.""And what?! Just leave her?!" Derrick yelled, showing he was not thinking rationally at the moment."If we went back, the only thing that would happen is that we could get caught or die. You know that's true."Derrick cursed slightly turning away. He was angry but he knew what John had said was true. They outnumbered that Weapon-X assailant and yet he was winning, going back now would be suicide. But he felt responsible for everything that had happened to Krystal, and he couldn't stand the fact they left her with him."Don't worry, we will come back eventually, we just need time, and allies."Derrick took a deep breath before saying, "I know, I know that, but still, if I see him again..." he thought calming down from his anger, trying to dispell thoughts of hate from his mind.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: FirepsiritZac came barreling through the hall Emily's dorm was at, trying to find Shawn and help with supplies. He tumbled and rolled right in front of Emily's dorm.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Vinewhip - Institute, Westchester -Now Ashley didn't know too much about what happened with John and Ashlynn, she'd been drugged by Luka at the time, but she'd heard enough about it from other students to get the gist of it. "I think so...he always comes back doesn't he?" They rounded the corner...and there it was, the garden. The most noticeable thing about the garden was probably the massive willow tree smack in the center of the garden, the red brick pavement arched around it so it could be viewed on all sides, hundreds of different kinds of flowers, shrubs, and smaller trees surrounded it. They seemed to sway closer to Ashley as they walked by them on the pavement. From the trunk of the willow tree and up, it was easily four to five stories tall. "Isn't it the coolest?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Aleks (Garden, Institute)"Wowwwww," came the impressed voice of Aleks behind them as he stared up at the tree in amazement. "And...you cultivated this whole place by yourself?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Krystal - Weapon-X Facility -Krystal let out a small yip at the sound of the bullet, her super-sensitive ears ringing horribly, they were pinned and drooped down as far as they could be. She tensed, what she was about to do could end up very, very painful for her is it didn't work, but she figured that since her pulse was so high from the gunshot...she might be able to get away with it. "He called himself Demon! He's also the one that caused me to become a mutant." She braced herself, either he'd believe her, or she'd be in a terrible amount of pain. IC: Vinewhip - Institute, Westchester -Ashley turned to Aleks, smiling and nodding. "Uh-huh! Though, it's not as hard as it looks really...not when I can do this..." Her ruby eyes flared a bit as she pointed her right arm at a group of white flowers, suddenly they were purple.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

IC: Aleks (Garden, Institute)"That's so cool, though!" Aleks exclaimed, moving over to the flowers and plucking one from the ground softly, sniffing it and then turning back to Ashley. "I'm guessing your DNA is part plant or something, then?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: TribladeMatt nodded. “Yeah but he’s usually back by now.” He said.“Wow.” He said looking at the garden. “You made all this grow? That’s really impressive.” he said looking around and at the huge tree.IC: NPC Weapon-X Officer“That’s more like it,” he said lowering his gun. “This Demon was with the brotherhood?” he asked her.

IC: Jared followed Ashley, and stopped in amazement at the garden. He went up to the willow and touched it, his eyes closing and leafed wings flaring as he did. He was at peace. More at peace than he'd been since... well, ever. He turned to Ashley and quietly said "My mother would have loved you. Gardening was her favorite thing to do."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Vinewhip - Institute, Westchester -"Yep! Though I guess that's a bit obvious...seeing I have this." She gestured to the flowers blooming on her arms. She then turned to Matt. "Thanks, couldn't really think of a better use for my powers than this." IC: Howard - Stark Tower -"It's actually not too much farther...I think." Howard's drunken self wasn't a hundred percent sure actually, until they stumbled into a massive room, the lights were out however and it was hard to see. "Where is that..." The room's sensors detected their presence, the lights went on. The room was filled with various machinery, several different versions of the Iron man suit, and also various equipment from other Avengers as well. In the center of the room was a massive computer, large screen and everything, the Avengers logo appeared as it turned on. "It doesn't matter how many times I come here...it always feels incredible."IC: Krystal - Weapon-X Facility -Krystal relaxed a bit, glad to answer this question. "Yes, that's what he said."

IC: JamesJames stood in awe, staring at the logo on the screen, before his gaze wandered around the room. "I.... I grew up on the stories, you know? Stories of my grandad, stories of the Avengers....""Do you.... Do you ever think about doing what they did? Fighting to protect the innocent from the vast number of threats this universe spawns?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: NPC Weapon-X Offricer"Tell me what you know about Delta Squad..." he said. "We keep hearing about them." he said.IC: TribladeMatt looked at her arms. "Yeah..." he said. "Is that normal for you? Or are you arms infected or something?" he said, not sure if she had some kind of weird plant sickness or something that would go away. IC: Summer-flightSuddenly Tara hit Ashlynn in the ribs and then hurtled off with her telekinesis. Ashlynn sighed, there was nothing she could do Tara was faster then her with that ability. She slowly flew back to the mansion hoping that Tara didn't hurt anyone. She landed in the front lawn in time to hear Shaw's announcement, folding her wings onto her back. She straightened her hair and then walked inside, before walking to the large room on the third floor where the parties were held.

OOC: Tali's brotherName: Dante ReloCodename: NoneAge: 25Gender: MaleFaction: HumanityPowers: Can imitate just about any male voice. His main power, and one no one knows about, is that he can form musical instruments into sound based weapons and back by playing on them. The harder the tune, the more powerful the weapon.Skills: Can sight read any music perfectly, normal hand to hand. Encyclopedic knowledge of classic rock.Appearance: Black hair, brown eyes, sorta muscular. About 6'2". Handsome.Weakness: No defensive powers, not experienced with the one he has.Bio: Dante is Tali's brother and the lead member of a band, Robbing the Foxes, who have been a worldwide success with their album "In the Fox's Den". He's been touring in New York for the summer.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Krystal - Weapon-X Facility -"The Delta Squad is a subgroup of the enforcers, they mostly focus on using highly advanced piloted mechs. They were recently being deployed into actual combat...that's all I really know about them, it wasn't my division." IC: Vinewhip - Institute, Westchester -"Actually...this is the first time it's happened...it started right after I met that um...other me that was here." She said, looking at her arms. "Though I don't think it's dangerous." IC: Howard - Stark Tower -Howard glanced at James. "Oh, all the time! You think I was at Riker's Island because I was bored?"

Edited by Overlord Snelly

IC: Alaric (Party Room, Institute)"...the **** are we having a party for, anyway?" Alaric grumbled, setting up a banner and wings fluttering angrily as he hovered near the top of the room; the blood flecking his wings had mostly dried and disappeared entirely, and the wings were looking mostly healed. "Nothing good ever happens when we have god **** parties here..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Is this an NPC or full character Kaithas?IC: Summer-flight"Hey Ric." Ash said as she flew up to him and helped him with the banner. "Are you okay?" she asked placing her hand on his shoulder. The last time she'd seen him he'd been upset, and she'd been crying not to long ago herself, her eyeliner was still smeared.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: James"You seemed the type to do that when bored." He grinned slightly, and sighed. "I used to think about it. Been thinking about it a lot more, ever since they had me carrying my grandad old gear.""But I just don't think I could do it. Not well enough to do the old man justice."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OCC: Flex gave me permission to freeze Michael.IC Icitine: As the dragon hit Michael, the water engulfed him and froze. She made sure his head was free in order for him to breath. "See boys? That's how it is done." She smiled, hands on her hips.

IC: Scorcher, Darkfang (Weapon-X, HQ)Kane turned to see that Liliana had frozen Michael in place. "Good job." he said grinning, though a bit miffed that he'd been shown up by a girl. "Alright I'll take him to the cells." he said before slashing through the ice that froze him to the ground with a flame blade. He then picked up the frozen Michael, his biceps burning. Suddenly Darkfang appeared with a flash of blue smoke. "What's going on?" he said in his German accent. The furry blue mutants tail flashed behind him as he looked at Kane holding the frozen Michael."Michael tried to escape." he said."Allow me to help." Darkfang said placing a hand on Kane before they both vanished, appearing inside one of the empty cells a second later. They both walked out as Darkfang hit the button on the cell, the containment field activating, which would negate Michael's power. "Let's leave him to thaw out." Kane said walking off. IC: Feral (Weapon-X)"Nice work." John said as he glanced at Icitine. He didn't recognize her from the few memories he had intact. He slid his claws into his knuckles with a faint SNIKT. "I don't remember you..." he said his blue eyes staring into her own. "The doctor said I have memory loss or something." he said. He looked down realizing he was still only wearing a pair of black and grey spandex pants. "Guess my costume got messed up somehow." he said shrugging.OOC: You still didn't say if he's a charrie or NPC.IC: Summer-flight (Party Room, Institute)Ashlynn looked down her face falling. "I don't know... she escaped." she said. "Ric I'm really scared, what if she hurts people and its all my fault?" she said, trying to keep her tears at bay.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC-Elijah:Elijah, meanwhile, was sitting in the middle of the party room, rather boredly playing on his Sitar. Behind him were many, many, many, many more instruments. Including guitars, bass guitars, and...It'd take to long to mention all of them.Randomly, in his boredom, he started playing the Mario theme on his Sitar.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Icitine Lilliana giggled at the lack of his clothing, her cheeks turning pink. "We never really talked before...I've seen you in the halls before though." She smiled and extended her hand. "I'm Lilliana or Icitine, as I'm referred to as sometimes. But if you ever hear 222..that's me as well. See?" She said, letting his hand go and showing him her back, a 222 tattooed on her right shoulder blade.

IC: Alaric (Party Room, Institute)"No one's gonna get hurt, alright?" Ric assured her, letting his wings fold in and falling to the ground softly, landing on both feet. "Tara's tough. She knows what she's doing."Alaric looked around at the now fully decorated party room and let out a long sigh of exhaustion, looking around the room at anyone in the room and what they were doing before taking another sigh."Yo, Shawn! Got, like...a Gatorade or anything over there, man?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Howard - Stark Tower -"Okay, I admit it, I probably would do it just cause I'm bored. But my point still stands!" He exclaimed, then he cleared his throat. "Anyway, will never know if we can do our fathers justice if we don't try."

IC: Feral (Weapon-X, HQ)“Ah well its nice to meet you darlin’.” He said with a bit of his father’s country accent that came through sometimes. He’d notice her cheeks turned pink and smiled as he shook her delicate hand with his own hard one. He looked at the tattoo on her shoulder blade as she turned around.“Nice.” He said. “I don’t have a tattoo like that…” he said. “I think my healing factor would make it fade in a matter of minutes.” He shrugged. “But they are calling me Weapon-X00 for some reason.” He said.IC: NPC Weapon-X Officer (Medical lab, Weapon-X)“Hmm… interesting.” He said. “One last question then your free to go.” He said. “What do you know about West Sheen?” he asked.IC: Triblade (Garden, Institute)Matt nodded, “Well that’s good I guess…” he said. He’d heard Shawn’s announcement from around the corner. “Guess we should go check out the party.” He said. IC: Songbird, Feral (DC, Blackbird)Ashlynn had landed the Blackbird after firing at the mechs, allowing everyone on board, even Feral who had a large hole in his shoulder from being blasted off of the mech by a laser beam. She then fired the engines once every one was inside, speeding away from the mechs as fast as she could as she flew to the Washington Monument a good ways away. She landed the jet and opened the plank. The Observer was standing outside holding Alex.“Give us Alex.” She told him.IC: Summer-flight (Party Room, Institute)She nodded, trying to be strong for Ric. “What if she’s like my mom… what if she kills everyone?” she said softly.

IC: James"Oh, I made my dad proud just by graduating high school. It's the Cap that worries me."He shrugged. "I only met Grandad once. Maybe twice. But he was a hero, you know? But then, I think about it. He'd probably think even less of me if I didn't try, and gave up before giving it a chance."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Spencer crawled into the auditorium/gymnasium/wherever the party was being held, taking up a comfortable spot on the roof. Looking around, he nodded, impressed. "Wow. This place looks really great!" As he nodded, his hat started to slip off of his head, and with a start, he yanked it back down... well, up onto his head.---Nero rolled over near Shawn, and said "Everything looks great, man. You excited?"

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Alaric (Party Room, Institute)"Much obliged, tiger," Alaric replied, plucking the Gatorade out of the air and cracking it open. The history teacher took a long sip before sighing, refreshed, and handing it over to Ashlynn. "Be sure to waterfall it. I don't want your cooties."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME