IC: Firspirit"GET THE F*** OUT NOW!" Zac exclaimed as he pushed her out of the party, "I have a lot I respect for women, but no longer for you!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Spencer reached out feebly as the pizza ceased to exist. "I could have eaten that..." he mumbled sadly...---Nero didn't so much as budge, gaze not wavering. "If I was even slightly worried about getting hurt, I wouldn't have become an X-man. But thanks for looking out. Also, if being a teacher is your job, you're doing a terrible job of it. Just letting a teacher fight it out with a student? Letting all of this happen? You certainly aren't carrying yourself well. And you definitely need to reword your sentence. It's not Victoria killing people you need to worry about. And if she is who we need to worry about, you should be taking more action."---Adrian wandered up the second floor stairwell. He had heard there was a party going on, and while he wasn't much for parties, he had been swimming for a while. He was starving.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: "I have a robot arm, your arguments are invalid," Alec replied, faux-haughtily to Jared. "You know their argument seems to be getting pretty intense. Perhaps someone should do som-""CUE JARED, HUMAN DISCO BALL!" "...Yep. Yep, that should do it."Clearly it was not though. Alec's hand subtly shifted into its grapple claw form. If he needed to pull someone away he could do it swiftly and fast...Over on the other side of the room, N'Dine was growling in panther shape. M'Kus kept a hand on her neck, just in case. Humans were quite squishy, even mutants, it wouldn't take much for an apex predator like a panther to kill one, even accidentally

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: (Scott Jackson)Shadow's punch was blocked by the flat of Scott's blade. "Please Shadow, leave, before I have to do something I'll regret."

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC-Elijah:"I would take more charge if I could," Elijah said with a shrug. "But, frankly, I've never had any control over Alaric at all. And trust me, Victoria here...I'm more worried about you guys than I'm worried about her." He shrugged again."Finally, I get the feeling that if I tried to intervene, I'd likely be the one ripped to shreds just for getting in the middle of all of you. I've seen these people get mad-I don't trust them not to start throwing punches blindly. Or bullets."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: I'll allow itIC: FirspiritZac pushed Scott to the side softly an looked at Shadow, "Leave now, I don't want to cause trouble, just beat it, shall I quote Michael Jackson?"

Edited by IX. Dymex

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Nero stared at Elijah. "One. If that's how you feel? If you're to scared to intervene? You may want to rethink your line of work. Because as a teacher, it's your job to protect us. Not off-handedly try and remind someone who can summon military weaponry that cleaning our blood is messy. And two, if you think I'm afraid of bullets after fighting the Brotherhood, you've got another thing coming."

IC: ShadowShadow's eyes flared, and she ducked under Scott, throwing another punch toward Zac at nearly super speed.Her eyes flowed brightly, both with anger, and with the activation of her abilities, triggered by her rage.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: FirspiritZac was punched in the gut, Zac fell to his knee hugging his stomach as it was in pain. "Leave..." He kept saying, still not fighting

IC: SpiritWill had just about enough of this, he walked over to Shadow, grabbed her and brought her into the spirit plane. "Stay here until you cool off." Will said before returning to normal, leaving her there. "Does anyone else need a time out?" Will said sternly.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: (Scott Jackson)Scott had jumped back, grabbing Zac and pulling him back, hoping they would dodge the punch. Scott could move fast as well, being mainly a robot, and wasn't afraid of Shadow. He saw her activat her powers, and saw he failed Zac, and then got ready to swing his sword. "Shadow, just leave, and we don't have to do this."

War...war never changes.

IC: Nero heard Zac fall, then nearly spazzed. "Do you even (f-bomb, in the current tense) see what's happening?! Why aren't you doing anything to stop this?!"---Adrian heard a ruckus coming from not far away. He sped up a bit. Whatever was happening, it didn't sound good.

IC: FirespiritZac was punched again on his back and fell to the ground. He got up and looke at her, "I'm not fighting a pointless fight..."

IC: Vinewhip - Party, Institute -Ashley couldn't just stand there any longer...she had to do something, before people got hurt. Her ruby eyes began to glow brightly, and like clockwork thick vines began to grow from outside the Institute and enter the party room through the many windows it had, thankfully most of the windows were already open and weren't damaged. Vines began to tangle around the brawling students, namely they went after Scott, Shadow, Shawn, Zac, and anyone else currently trying to throw a punch.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: (Scott Jackson)"Thats it, lets do this." Scott then swung whit his sword, aiming to get her in the arm, to stop her, at least.

War...war never changes.

IC: ShadowShadow whirled on Scott, and darted forward with a literal super speed kick. Her face was clenched into a snarl. No one would notice in the heat if the moment, but there was more than anger in her eyes.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Derrick and Jack were walking up the steps to the mansion, both thinking of ways they could try to explain how they should try and explain themselves first."Maybe you should talk to them first, you were the one who never supported the Enforcers in the first place.""Yes but you're the mutant, and the one who actually needs to explain himself.""True but you need to trust them too. Plus you've got works of literature calling for the end of the registration.""...I wrote to the newspaper once.""Ah but they printed it, didn't they?"Then the two brothers saw vines growing up tall, a lot taller then they should normally be doing before entering the school."Think it's a common occurence, or that something is horribly wrong?""..."

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: (Scott)The kick landed, but didn't do much more then push him back a bit, causing his swing to go for her legs now.

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

IC-Elijah:"Okay, you know what, don't say anything," Elijah muttered to Nero, grabbing his guitar and quickly stepping over close by Shadow."Victoria Whatever-On-Earth-Your-Last-Name-Is-That-I-Have-Yet-To-Be-Sure-Of!" Elijah growled. Then took a breath."Stop this," he commanded. "There's no point in this, is there?" He gestured to the guitar. "Play this thing, or break it, either one should help."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OCC: oh, whoops. guess i did miss it.

War...war never changes.

IC: FiespirtZac got w, "Calm down, now...when you are consumed rage... You loose sight of everything,"

Edited by IX. Dymex

IC: ShadowShadow jumped back at full speed, the slash missing her by a mile.Elijah stepped in front if her. Her hands balled into fists, and she started to move as if to punch him, but she paused. Her eyes glittered with anger, but other emotions dwelt within as well.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: KevinSeeing Adrian in the stairwell Kevin slid to a stop in front of him. "Adrian can I borrow you? Things are getting kinda heated at the party and I'd like a little help keeping everybody calm."Kevin said as he grabbed Adrian's wrist and zoomed back to the party.OOC: Krayzikk where did the superspeed come from?

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: FirspiritZac managed to go behind Shadow and wrapped his arms around her arm pits and shoulders and picks her up, "Like that!"

OOC: Cleared it with Flex a while back. Edited into her profile this evening, shortly before she used it.I've been leading up to it in-game for a while.IC: ShadowA single super-speed elbow to the nose caused Zac to reel back, loosening his grip just enough for her to slip free.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: (Scott)By now, the vines had wrapped around the cyborg, giving him little movement room. his sword was half way up, now locked in a defensive spot.

War...war never changes.

IC: FirspiritZac stepped backs and left to find Beast, now. He had to get him into this.

IC: Adrian simply let himself be jerked along. When they arrived in the party room, Adrian paused to see what was happening, and was disappointed to see the proceedings. Sighing, he ambled up in front of Shadow. "Hey, you. What are you doing? What's wrong with you?"OOC: Edited because I doubt Adrian would know Shadow's name, since she's all secretive and stuff.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

IC: "Um... judging by the plants, there is some sort of... fight going on?" Jack asked, not too concerned with the answer.Derrick swallowed in his throat before saying, "We still have to go in there, we need to speak with, those in charge..." he said trying to phrase it carefully. "Is there a back way to go in?"OOC: By the way be sure to keep Derrick and John away from Aleks, lest conflict happen.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg