Shawn and Emily IC: Shawn walks into the school and after a little while of searching he finds Emily near Nero. He walks up behind her and places his head on her shoulder and sighs. Emily gently rubs his head and ask him "whats wrong?" He just shrugs his shoulders and says "Nothing, I missed you at the party, that is all." Emily smiles and gives him a kiss in the cheek and tells him. "Speaking of parties, Nero here was about to fill me in on what apparently was a fiasco."

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: QuicksilverHe nodded. “Why were you worried?” he said. “No prison can hold me for long.” He said. “Even if it is made of plastic, they will always slip up and I will be free.” He said.IC: Beast"Now if everyone thinks they can behave themselves and have a good time this party can continue." he said. "Unless everyone is no longer in the mood." he said. "If it continues I will be staying her to supervise." he said. He knew those two men needed to speak with him, and he'd step outside for a minute to talk with them if needed.

IC: Krystal - Weapon-X Facility -Rapture seemed to just appear behind Krystal and her new friends."Aw... What's this? We have a new pet?" She asked, swishing her tail innocently.Krystal looked right at Rapture, being called a 'pet' wasn't exactly the kind of thing she wanted to hear. But between Rapture, and then Sarah as she came by, she started to feel a little less like a freak, I mean, they all looked like freaks. But she was glad she wasn't the only one with such a...unique appearance. Krystal then returned her focus to Kane. "Could you show me where the lounge is? I'm afraid I don't know my way around here..." Plus, the drugs were making it hard to focus as it was, she knew trying to find it herself would just end up with her getting lost. IC: Vinewhip - Institute, Westchester -Ashley felt relief when Beast finally came and started to straighten things out, all the while she caused the vines she had created to shrink back outside and into the earth. She stayed by Matt, unsure if the party was gonna continue or not.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Nero glanced at Emily, hearing his name. "I was? Well, I might as well bring you and this lady up to speed at the same time." Referring to Sara who had been asking around about what happened. And so Nero proceeded to explain how the fight went from a disagreement over music, to a full blown psychostorm from Shadow, and the eventual resolution.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Quicksilver (Brotherhood, HQ)He nodded. “Why were you worried?” he said. “No prison can hold me for long.” He said. “Even if it is made of plastic, they will always slip up and I will be free.” He said.IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X, HQ)“Sure just follow me.” He said walking down the hallway, hoping that Rapture wouldn’t follow them, she gave him the creeps.IC: Darkfang (Weapon-X, HQ)Jeremy turned to see Kane walking down the hallway; he turned and followed his tail swishing behind him. It was strange, Kane had been the one to capture Darkfang and bring him to Weapon-X but he’d quickly became his closets friend within Weapon-X. He hated what Weapon-X stood for, but for the first time in his life he was with other mutants… other freaks, and he didn’t feel as lonely.“Glad I’m not the only one with a tail.” He said to Krystal as she walked behind him.IC: BeastSuddenly Beast looked up he could hear what sounded like helicopters in the air. “I wonder what’s going on…” he said. Suddenly the large windows higher up in the room exploded as shards of glass rained down upon the party. Black garbed soldiers in combat gear swung into the party on lines, lowering themselves towards the ground as they began to open fire, unleashing round after round of tranquilizer darts at every mutant within the room. The began to toss tear-gas grenades into the room.Hank stumbled forward as the tranquilizers were shot into his chest, his vision becoming blurry.IC: NPC Weapon-X Soldiers, Scorcher, Darkfang, NPC Mimic, NPC UnbreakableThe school was surrounded, the attack had begun. Fully armored tanks armed with sonic boom canons and stun weapons, along with armored vans and trucks full of soldiers surrounded the school, creating a blockade. About a thousand armored Weapon-X soldiers ran across the ground, pouring into the school. Many broke through windows, throwing tear gas grenades into the school’s hallways, themselves protected by their featureless black gasmasks.Six fully armed helicopters orbited around the school, equipped with powerful nets and more sonic canons to knock fleeing mutants out of the sky. Any mutant within the school that didn’t have a metal explosive implanted in their skulls were targeted, the soldiers gasmasks were equipped with advanced HUD’s that could detect these implants so any Weapon-X mutants would not be engaged.More soldiers poured in through the broken wall Shawn had created, and since the gate had been blasted through the security systems had been damaged, no one had seen this attack coming. Soldiers ran towards the large metal doors that opened unto the Hangar Bay, thanks to all of Emily’s careful scanning they knew every inch of the school. They set detonator charges on the metal doors, blowing them open before running inside, to make sure this exit was blocked off.Colonel Johnson walked down the hallway a shotgun in hand and a cigar in his teeth. “Let’s get this party started men.” His voice cracked over the radio as his military boots stomped down the metal halls towards the Cerebro system.Scorcher burst into the party room, wearing a gasmask, his hands covered with flame. The mutant’s job was to bring down any powerful mutants that the soldiers were unable to hit.Darkfang appeared besides him with a plume of blue smoke, sawed-off-shotgun and blade in either hand. Suddenly a wall exploded as a massive mutant wearing a gasmask barreled through it. “I’m Unbreakable!” he roared as he charged towards some students, flinging them to the walls with his massive arms.Mimic followed her comrade through the massive broken wall. She slowly pulled off her green gloves, her tight black Weapon-X suit insinuating her curves. She brushed a strand of white hair out from in front of her green eyes. “Ah **** I didn’t sign up for this.” She said; her voice garbled through her gasmask.OOC: For those of you who thought I didn’t have a plan or next central plot, you were wrong. This is it. I’ve been setting this up for a long time now. The end of Chapter 1 (The Brotherhood) of this RP is finished, this is Chapter 2.Welcome to Weapon-XYour objective is to try to escape from the school, but it won’t be easy, and many and most of you will fail and be captured, which is actually supposed to happen for this plot. No one is to escape in a single post, that is incredibly too easy for the odds I have just given you. Even if you have super-speed there are heavy tanks and hundreds upon hundreds of armed soldiers to block your way. This is a central time skip for all Weapon-X agents. I wanted this attack to be a surprise for those who didn’t already know about it. If you’re a Weapon-X mutant your free to join in, though if you try to escape (Michael) I’m warning you that they will blow up your head. Weapon-X agents are to aid the Soldiers in bring down the mutants for capture.IC: TribladeMatt tensed as the party literally exploded, with Weapon-X mutants and soldiers. He activated his plasma blades and lashed out with them, melting tranquilizer darts before they could reach him. He watched as soldiers unleashed special weapons, thin adamantium nets shooting at students, and wrapping around them before they were dragged, kicking and screaming towards the Weapon-X soldiers.“We have to get out of here!” he yelled as he jumped behind a table to defend himself from more darts.IC: Summer-flightAshlynn raised herself up into the air on her wings, dodging tranquilizer darts as best she could. A few cut through her feathered wings, but they were just feathers, and the toxins wouldn’t get into her blood stream. “Ric!” she screamed over the roar of the battle as automatic tranquilizer machine guns were deployed all over the room.

Emily IC: Hearing the helicopters roar and the explosions happen, Emily slips away. Leaving Shawn and Nero there.Shawn IC: Shawn looks around startled by the big booms. "Huh?...what the!?!" Shawn rushes towards the front of the Mansion. He then notices the large number of troops storming the mansion. Shawn gets into a fighting stance and says "You are gonna wish you hadn't had done that!"Emily IC: Emily sighs as she heads back to her room and packs her essentials. "Finally, this ended up being a lot harder than it needed to be." Rosalina IC: "Yes uncle, I am just happy to have our leader back."

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Nero finally realized what that buzzing in the background of his hearing had been. Had he paid it any mind, had he not been distracted, maybe he could have got some warnings off. But it was not to be. An endless stream of profanities poured from his mouth as he started grabbing at random sounds produced by breaking glass, powers igniting, and students screaming. He fashioned some of them into blades of sound that began firing off at as many soldiers as he could attack. The majority of the sound he pulled together, and fashioned into five sound constructs, knights of sounds standing in a circle around Nero to ward off attacks. Nero then took a deep breath and shouted, taking the sound of his voice and reverberating it until it could be heard throughout the entire school."WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!"---Once the soldiers started pouring in, Spencer immediately began crawling along the ceiling into a ventilation shaft, trying to escape. He had never dealt with anything like this before, and he was terrified.---A rather tall mutant frowned as tranquilizers bounced off of his skin. Adrian glared at the mass of intruders who had shot at him, their own eyes slightly intimidated by this display. Adrian grabbed a chunk of the punch table, and flung it into these soldiers, before turning to see a huge mutant slamming into fellow students. With a clap of flesh against flesh, Adrian caught one of Unbreakable's fists, drawing his attention. "Try picking on someone your own size." Adrian growled, blue wisps starting to float off of his skin.---On the first floor of the mansion, over 20 Legions leaped about, attacking and capturing various students.

IC: Vinewhip - Party, Institute -Ashley quickly jumped behind the table with Matt, sticking together seemed like the best option at the moment. She had seen Beast go down, she hoped he was alright. She nodded quickly at Matt. "I couldn't agree more!" She dared to peak over the table just briefly before quickly putting her head back down. "I could try to use my powers...but I won't be able to see what I'm doing pinned down behind a table!" Krystal had...quite reluctantly come to help Weapon-X, the fact was quite simple, if she hadn't come, they would of blown her head off. She had decided not to wear a gas mask, her somewhat increased healing factor made the tear gas mostly ineffective against her anyway, plus the mask didn't really fit her muzzle. Though the smell was almost unbearable to her dog-like sense of smell. She was close to Darkfang, who had teleported her with him. She was hesitant...most of the students look terrified...she really didn't have the stomach for this...

Shawn IC: Shawn begins to dismantle some of the random soldiers storming the first floor. He then looks around and yells out worried about Emily.Emily IC: Emily finishes packing all her essentials and stuffs them in her back pack. She looks at a few of the pictures that she had put up of her and her friends and her and Shawn. She sighs one more time and exits her room.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: CalebCaleb followed Emiy and saw her packing, "Emily? What are you doig?"IC: Firspirit"Come on...we just had a party crashing group..." Zac said as he saw he troops coming in and his with Matt and Vine, "This party was a lot of fun huh?!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Emily IC: Emily looks at Caleb with stern look that she had never really given before. "See ya boy" As gas fumes our out of her body covering the hallway in a thick fog, and disorienting and dizzying anyone breathing it in. Making it difficult for anyone in the fumes to focus. Emily then proceeds to escape.Shawn IC: Shawn notices clones of the same guy running around. (Legion) "Huh??" Shawn rushes one of the clones and attempts to trips him and then send him flying forward with a front kick.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: The group of assorted Legions snapped their attention to Shawn as one of their members went flying from Shawn's front kick. A group of ten rushed in at him recognizing him as the largest threat in the room, swords drawn, working in tandem to slash at his arms and legs.

IC: BraveheartCaleb coughed and went after her, well tried. He created as ice path for him to belly slide on, and searched for Emily, "EMI*COUGH*LY!" he exclaimed as he belly slide through the halls,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Emily IC: Emily just walks away from Caleb ignoring him completely.Shawn IC: Shawn twirls in mid air evade the high and low slash. Still spinning he comes back around with a roundhouse kick. picking up any Legion clones around him and launching then towards the wall in one swift kick.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: ShadowShadow paled, the instant she glanced out of the window.She knew those uniforms, those weapons, those tactics. She should know them, after all, they were the people who trained her. Trained her, shaped her life, left their mark on her body, and forced her to kill.Turned her into a weapon, a living instrument of destruction.Fear gripped her heart in an icy grip, and constricted. Her heart rate increased, and her eyes widened as the people who had caused so much of the darkness in her past attacked the school. They had found her, and everyone she cared about with her. NonononononononononNONONO! No, they can't be here.... They can't.... The aren't here... She tried to convince herself, but it sounded feeble, even to her. .... They'll try and take you back. Force you to go back to that facility, they'll make you a killer again. And this time, they'll put a bomb in your head. You won't get away again.But... I can't fight them. There are too many.... They've got the odds stacked against us, tactically, there's no way we can win! They will take us all, dead or alive, and force us to fight for them! I can't go back...Shadow, Rebekah, Victoria Cradlewood. One of the only people in the entire state capable of effectively fighting the raiders, was paralyzed by fear.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: BraveheartCaleb manages to escape the halls (somehow) and sees Emily. He now starts to skate for her and then pounced on her to stop her, not wanting to freeze her.IC: FirepsiritZac got up and ran to the main floor where Shawn was and eclipsed his fists in red hot flames and started to aid in the smack down.

IC: Alec's bionic shifted into a fan, creating currents of air that blew the tear gas away from his face. His eyes were already stinging and mouth already burning from the brief contact. However, creating this little bubble of safety meant he was a target for the soldiers, and with his arm in fan-mode he had no weapon to fight back. As a few tranquillisers bounced off his metal arm (it was what was drawing the attention after all) he started running. He was heading for the garage, there was no way he could outrun the attack on footM'Kus was trying to do the same, until his panther-sister tugged on the leg of his trousers. As he turned to face her she nodded with her head, indicated Nero. Of course, in his wheelchair the guy was a sitting duck. Alright, so with the sonic attacks he was flinging he was more of a sitting hawk, but that wouldn't work on the tear gas. And only one soldier needed to get lucky...He darted over to the paraplegic mutant, N'Dine clearing a path, got behind the sonic knights and hoisted him out of his chair in a fireman's lift, thanking the gods that he was naturally tall and athletic. The trio started darting away from the scene but with no real destination in mind

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: SpiritAs soon as the soldiers broke in Will instinctive went in to spirit form but he came out instantly wearing his costume, then he started blasting out thin waves destructive energy, destroying the darts and slaming into soldiers, knocking them back and smashing their gas masks exposing them to the tear gas, which his healing energy was protecting him from.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Nero had been prepared for quite the losing battle, when he was yoinked out of his chair and ferried away. Glancing from his position on the tall savior's shoulder, Nero grinned. "Thanks for the save, guy. Thought I was a goner over there."---Three of the Legions collected along Shawn's leg, while the rest jumped back, their combined brains working like a weird 360 degree sensor camera. As soon as the three went flying, the remaining seven jumped right back in, slashing down in some kind of odd sword bear trap.

IC: CalebCaleb coughed a lot, it was getting hard o breath, "EMILY!" he cried loudly as he could, "WAIT!!" IC: Zac Zac whistles to grab the Legion Clones' attention and then readied his fists, "Hey! This maybe a party but not a family reunion, I suggest you leave,"

Emily IC: Emily disappears in the thick fog. Ignoring Caleb's pleas.Shawn IC: Shawn back flips away from the bear claw like trap. And return fire's with a plethora super speed kicks. Leaving only one left in the middle. Shawn then smiles at the last clone and with the use of much of his strength he spin kicks the last clone head smooth of his shoulders.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: BraveheartCaleb started to cry, but then his sorrow turned to anger as he got up and ran after her, turning his feet to ice he followed the trail of gas as he covered his mouth. He wasn't sad now. He was enraged that Emily treated him like s***, he wasn't going to take it.

IC: "Thank me...for saving you after...we're truly saved," M'Kus gasped. Well, running and carrying and talking would put a strain on anyone, "I don't rightly...know where we're going."He looked to his sister, who shook her feline head. The gas had stunned her heightened sense of smell and sight, and the gunshots had all but deafened her. Her panther senses were useless right now, she couldn't pick them a route. "So if you have any...suggestions, we're all ears..."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC-Elijah:"Oh my." With those two words, Elijah completely summed up all thoughts he had in regards to the current situation. His mind worked on overdrive, locking down, allowing him to hear perfectly only that which he focused on, so that he wouldn't be deafened. In a quarter of a second, all this had been done, while he used a quick sonic burst to break the lock to Victoria's dorm room.He quickly stepped in, looking surprised about the bare room for a second, before he stepped over to Shadow, helping her up from the chair she sat on."I don't know about you, Miss Cradlewood," he growled, "But I recommend we move. Quickly. Do you know of any possible routes of escape?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Jared was hit by about 10 tranq darts. He felt fuzzy, but his plantlike metabolism banished the effects quickly. "YOU. HAVE. TICKED. ME. OFF." Jared decapitated a stunned soldier with a single blast.IC: Something that sounded like an electric guitar's battle cry was heard throughout the grounds. A soundblast knocked a soldier off his feet, KOing him instantly.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: The other nine Legion clones that had hung behind encircled Zac, two of which leaped at him, one sweeping low with a kick, the other bringing it's sword towards his neck.The ones fighting Shawn began dissipating rapidly under Shawn's kicking barrage. But when he beheaded the last one, Legion Prime knew that it was time to make a getaway. Another set of ten clones rushed at Shawn while the true Legion slipped away, heading for a higher floor.---Nero coughed, the tear gas having been not the best friend to his lungs. Then he replied "Well I guess straight downstairs and out won't work. Too obvious, we'll get slaughtered... But maybe we have something if we can make it to either the garage or the Danger Room! In the garage, at least there are vehicles, and in the Danger Room, at least we can use the programs to make some kind of stand."

OOC: Due not, due to my new job, and practice for my schools production of MacBeth, I'm not going to be on alot. Please don't do anything with my characters without my permission (Flex, you can bunny Card about if there's something going on). Anyway, I just love it when I get off for bed, and I come back from practice and school and find two major plot stuff going on.IC: Wild Card:Card had started to gag when the gas hit. He knew what this was like. He was there when the New York Mutant hive had been destroyed, he knew how the enforcers worked, how the sentinels worked. Deep inside, he knew that this might be his end. He struggled through the gas, still lacking in gloves, still wearing his hoodie and X-suit, until he ran into a girl. A girl, who wasn't part of the school, a girl, who after taking a moment a notice, looked exactly like him, except for her eyes, which were green. (Mimic)IC: Rapture:Rapture, who still wasn't fully part of Weapon X yet, was forced to stay behind from all the festivities. The Colonel hadn't let her undergo the procedure. Yet. Instead, he left her in the base, with a guard at the door. A guard who she had easily manipulated into opening the door, and then decided it was a good time for a nap. A long nap. Maybe one he wouldn't wake up from. So Rapture wandered the halls of Weapon X's base, checking to see if anything interesting was going on.

Shawn IC: Shawn starts backing up noticing Zac, "Hey! we need to find Emily and Caleb, make sure they are safe! this may be too much for em ya know." He then thinks to himself *Tali should be able to take care of things on her end.*Emily IC: By the time the fog dissipates Emily was long gone. EDIT OOC: Congrats on the new job Auron! :)

shawnlos.jpg

IC: ZacZac eclipsed his leg in fire and bucked the one low sweeping and then jumped over the sword weilder."IM BUSY SHAWN!"

Edited by IX. Dymex

IC: ShadowThe sound of Elijah's voice snapped Shadow back to reality, and out of the sinkhole of terror she had slowly been sliding into. She remembered Ric. She remembered Ashley. ****, she even remembered Aleks, though she was rather sure he could take care of himself.Her eyes, once wide and terrified, refocused and narrowed. "A few. But all of them will lead us into conflict. If we can make it outside, we'll be fine." She jerked a thumb at the window. "Tanks and choppers on the front lawn. Not a viable option."A purple glow surrounded her body, and when it faded, she was encompassed in her usual battle attire. Except this time, she wore a face mask to protect herself from the tear gas. She tossed one to Elijah. "We help who we can out. And then we run."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Elijah:"While some may think of me as being rather disconnected," Elijah said, putting on the mask, "Let no one ever think I'm impractical in my insanity." He quickly followed Shadow out, keeping his thoughts ready, while he kept the classical guitar on his back-anything he lost now he could remake later-all of his truly historical pieces were being kept in a museum, after all."So, any ideas of who we should find first? Alaric might be in trouble, but if we go that way we'll be in trouble too-the party would be a major target, and most of the students and, eventually, faculty were the-" he paled slightly."Faculty! Giles!" he quickly turned, nearly running to the library, barely motioning for Shadow to follow him.

profiles i guess

IC: Shadow followed, easily keeping pace with the music teacher.It didn't take long for the two to arrive. And what they saw didn't look good. The ornate interior doors had been blasted off of their hinges, and lay on the ground, just past the door. Scraps of paper littered the floor, and many bookshelves were either knocked over or completely destroyed. Several of the large glass windows lay in shards on the floor.But in the midst of this, Giles was conspicuous by his absence. The desk he normally occupied was riddled with tranquilizer darts, and the door to his office was ajar.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Elijah:Elijah gulped, making a quick step forwards, standing right by the opening of the door, before proceeding to amplify his voice, modulating it somewhat to make it less identifiable."Giles," he said clearly, "If you're in there, speak. If you're wounded, tell us. Now."

profiles i guess

IC: Aleks (Library, Institute)As Elijah advanced forward, he forgot one crucial thing: Shadow.As the dark-haired mutant stood by the library entrance, watching in shock and more than a little fear, two pale hands reached out from the shadows of the corner and pulled her in; before she could make a sound, Aleks leaned into her ear and shushed her, making sure Elijah couldn't notice him."Ssh. Ssh. It's okay, it's Aleks," he whispered in her ear. "It's just Aleks. Rebekah, get out of here. I'll get Alaric out of Westchester, but you have to get out now, understand? Hey. Understand?"Shadow turned to look at Aleks, violet eyes full of some emotion the dashing Russian couldn't exactly pinpoint off the top of his head and hands shaking; Aleks' face, meanwhile, was tight, his jaw clenched in some sort of both massive display of affection and anger at himself for feeling that affection.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Okay I'm gonna pretend that Windrider never left the brotherhood base. XDIC: Windrider - Brotherhood Base -I touched down at the Base, my little trip proving to be pointless and a waste of my time. What I saw took me completely by surprise, Quicksilver, he was back! "Well, you escaped already? That was quick..." I said this like I didn't really care, but I was pretty glad that our leader was back, things could get moving again.