IC: Black CatMax heard the clicking sound of a shotgun being loaded. She swore to herself and held absolutely still, comprehending her options. Option number one was to move and risk making noise, and option number two was to wait and see if Mr. Trigger-Happy her would dismiss the noise and put away the firearm. Neither sounded very brilliant, especially considering she had to get this done quickly, but she could think of one other option.Without hesitation, she grabbed her pendant, stuffed it in a pocket on her belt that normally served as a gun holster, and pulled out the one other heavy object she had on her person: a novelty magic eight ball that she had bought at the gift shop downstairs simply because she was so fascinated by superstition. With a flick of her wrist, the plastic sphere flew behind her and made an even louder clang as it descended down a vertical vent.

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

OOC: or you knowaleks could not like the music because he's russianand his music taste is totally different than what dante playsthat could be it tooIC: Alaric (Party, Institute)"Eh. About 8,000 years. Give or take."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Shadow"OI!" Shadow hollered at the band. "PLAY SOMETHING DECENT, WILL YOU?!?""Your job!" She hollered. "Is to play something the most number of people will like! And believe it or not, that range? IS NOT THE **** YOU'RE PLAYING!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Sorry I haven't been able to post in the last few days I caught the fluIC: Taralynn (In the Sky, Above New York.)Tara knew if Ashlynn wouldn't let go she would get hurt too, and that was unacceptable. Using all her strength Tara thrust her elbow into Ashlynn's ribs.The moment she let go Tara used the last of her strength to telekinetically push herself away from Ashlynn. Tara tried to wait till Ashlynn was as far away as possible, but she could feel herself failing. As her eyes and back started to glow white the last thing Tara attempted to say was." Ashlynn I lo................................"IC: Alison (Freezing the Sky, Above New York.)Alison had been floating above the city when she saw something high in the sky glowing bright hot white "What the.... ". Before she could even finish wondering what it was, the thing erupted".............BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM". Bright blueish-white flames burst from the object covering the sky. Alison shot upwards through the molecules as the the thing started falling/spiraling toward New York.The further up she went the harder it became to travel through the molecules as heated mist so she reformed in her ice form, as she did so she saw that the thing was actually a burning girl. Seeing this Alison doubled her efforts and geysered upward. When she got close Alison realized that the flames were coming from the girl and that she was about to release another wave. Realizing this Alison attempted to douse the flames with water, " ****!! It didn't work.." Alison said she as began to disperse. Alison wrapped around the girland began freezing the liquid molecules around them preparing for the next wave. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" The girl screamed as the white flames exploded from within her, searing the air itself until the ice began to freeze them in place, creating a giant beautiful frozen-burning phoenix sculpture. This wave bigger and stronger than the last, seamed to last forever. Just as Alison was about to give out from the heat, the girl burned out causing the flames to stop and die out within the ice. This end result caused the beautiful ice-fire phoenix sculpture to melt and rain over New York. No longer able to holdonto them both, Alison let go causing them to freefall through the skies of New York.OOC: Zyke, Congrats on page 100.IC: ToraTora looked at Rosalina and said. " I can never do enough for you, Lady Rosalina." He then began to cook. A little while later Quicksilver burst in.Tora rushed to prepare a room for him. "Lady Rosalina, is Lord Quicksilver okay?" Tora asked as he came from preparing the room.IC: Kevin (Party)Kevin had just finished dogfighting the flyer and two others when the simulation shutdown. The moment the simulation ended he moved through the mansion helping other students get out. By the time he had gotten to the courtyard the Shawn-Beast situation was already over. Kevin had finished getting his suit and just got to the party.OOC: I can't believe you bunnyed me Flex

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC-Elijah:Elijah smiled."No need to worry," he said, using his power to silence all members of the band simultaneously, and proceeding to switch to a newer song, pulling out his seven-string Russian guitar. He nodded to Aleksander, proceeding to play something that, hopefully, the native-seeming Russian might like, based off of some of the more popular contemporary classical compositions-namely, something with a lively dance beat.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: I understand Aleks. This is what I had problems with.

IC-Elijah:Elijah, it seemed, had the same idea as Aleks. Growling, he stalked up to the lead singer of the band, whose skills were even worse than his instrumentalists, throwing him aside and sending the band after as he picked up a bass guitar, plugging in to the amp there, and fiddling with the settings a bit, and proceeded to-in much better form-finish the song that had been stricken up.
"Whose skills were even worse than his instrumentalists"Oh, and Shawn, I was just angry and didn't want it to filter into my ICs.IC: Dante grinned and pulled his trademark pen from behind his ear, then picked a CD up off the stage and wrote on the cover. "Who should I say this is for?"IC: Tali blushed. "I guess so... You've been really good too."IC: Jared facepalmed. "You ate 5 slices. Without knowing what that was or how old it is."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Nero raised an eyebrow in complete shock at the reaction of the few who didn't like the Foxes' music, and waved his hand, undoing Elijah's muting, and letting the band continue. "Just because the three of you have tragically poor taste, don't mean the rest of us don't want to hear these guys play. You guys can have your own little music corner elsewhere. Let us simply enjoy, yeah?"

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

Shawn IC: Shawn turns and claps for the band thorughly enjoying the music they played. It really set the mood for him. Though it also made him feel a little closer to Tali than just his teacher. He then turns his attention to Tali and ash her. "Good?...what have I been good with?"Emily IC: "For your greatest and prettiest fan! Emily Smith."

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Aleks (Party, Institute)Aleksandr turned to Nero, incredulity on his face."So it's a crime to not like a certain variety of music now?" asked the Russian. "It's worthy of segregation to not particularly enjoy a particular band's music? Get a grip on yourself. If they don't like the music, they have every right not to like it."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Nero laughed in Aleks' face. "Chillax, guy. Nobody said you couldn't like the music. That's totally up to you. But to try and mute the band when everyone else is enjoying it is simply in poor form, and if the need to hear music you prefer is so strong, then you can do it on yer own, somewhere where you can enjoy it. Shoot, you can even have your human mute button over there make you a nice little area where you guys will only hear your own music. Good times are had by all. That's just logical, guy."

IC: Aleks (Party, Institute)"Actually, if you want to get technical, what would be logical is to not try and generalize everyone who doesn't like the band together with one guy who happened to take matters into his own hands and mute the people," said Aleks with a shrug, "but hey, if I have a right to be wrong when it comes to music, you can have one when it comes to logic, too, I guess.""And, uh, now that you mention it, I'm not your guy. I don't even know you, Mr...?"-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Shawn IC: Shawn just places his hand on Tali's shoulder, his anger is starting to rise. He then attempts to shake it off and turns his attention back to Tali and ask her. "In general??...huh..you must elaborate." Shawn says with slight grin still distracted by the argument.Emily IC: Emily smiles with glee. "Thank you sooo much!! Now I need a picture with you! Is that okay?"

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Nero waved his hand dismissively at Aleks "Your point doesn't make my point any less logical, guy. And sure, you're not the guy in question, but you're only catching the explanation because you're the guy who felt the need to speak up like some white knight, yeah? Plus, the guy who I'm referring to went out of his way to try and play music you would enjoy, so it's not like putting you two together is too farfetched in this situation. Nice try. Nero Silva, by the way."Turning to Dante, he said "Play whatever's on your setlist, mon ami. I'm a big fan. I'll be glad to listen."

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

IC: FirespiritZac walks up to Dante nd Emily and sees them talking, "Hey guys, hey Dante, I'm a huge fan, thanks for coming to the party," Zac said gesturing his hand, "I'm Zac Todd,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Shawn IC: Shawn unfortunately ignoring Tali, walks over and says to her "One sec" He then walks over to Alesk and stands right in front of him and says "Look dude, my friend is the host of this shin dig, and this band was asked to come and play for us. So if you don't mind you can take you and your friends and leave."Emily IC: Emily smiles and waits for Dante to be ready to take the pic.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Aleks (Party, Institute)"Je ne suis pas votre homme," Aleks recited in perfect French, a cheeky smirk on his face. "I'm not your guy, Nero."The Russian thief moved away from the argument, rolling his eyes upwards and moving towards the drink table, taking the second to wink knowingly at Emily - who he finally recognized as a fellow Weapon-X sleeper; how could he forget having read her file? - before grabbing some punch.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Elijah:Elijah gestured to the various others there who seemed to share Aleks' opinion, as well as his-namely, those who were now smiling instead of frowning, dancing with energy and happiness than doing it just to pass the random time. Namely, the majority of those in the room.As well, he re-muted the band, ignoring Nero."I serve the Majority," he said boredly. "And the Majority, if they didn't dislike your skills, they disliked your practice on the song, judging by their murmurings. If you know a song I'm playing, jump in behind me. Otherwise, hold still-if that song was any indication of what you normally play, you should realize that it's gone out of style here in New York."

profiles i guess

IC: ShadowShadow gave Shawn a look. "Hi, Shawn. Go **** yourself, you arrogant, conceited son of a ****.""You sleep around, and you act like you look great, but you don't. You look like a little girl's doll, that somebody tried to make perfect, but failed. You've got looks, but you're too stupid, rude to use them. Not to mention, you constantly call girls 'petite', and it's ****ing annoying.""This is a school function. You can't kick us out. Get over yourself."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Firespirit"Dude I am so happy you came," Zac said to Dante, "Anyway great job, I'm gonna check on my friend,"Zac walked off an saw Shawn, "Hey what's up Shawn?" And hen he saw he argument,"HEY! That's my friend Shadow, we are wanting to have a good time, I'm the host here so if you have a problem, direct it to me,"

Edited by IX. Dymex

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Alaric (Party, Institute)"Yeah, it is," said Alaric absently, patting Wild Card on the shoulder and standing up. "Could you excuse me for a second?"The young history teacher moved over to the source of the argument and stood next to Shawn, hooking the back pockets of his jeans with his thumbs as he watched Aleks, and then turned back to the group."Uh...someone care to explain what that was about?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Nero snapped and unmuted the band again without a second thought. Then tried to figure out who Elijah had been gesturing to, because the majority? The actual majority? They had no issue with Dante's music. He was a popular and famous recording artist and musician for a reason.Raising an eyebrow at Aleks, he called out "So... You're a girl? You've confused me? Or are you referring to me calling you Guy? Cause if so, you should toss a name my way!"Turning to Alaric, Nero said "Gotcha covered. Apparently, between Shadow, the sound dude who I don't know, and the russian guy who I don't know, they've convinced themselves that the majority of people here don't enjoy the music... Well, let me be fair. The russian guy just straight up doesn't like it. The sound guy seems to think that means everyone doesn't like it, and so is trying to take matters into his own hands. Plus, Shadow is spazzing. Dunno why. There's the gist of it."

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

IC-Elijah:Elijah, hearing Victoria's words, raised his eyebrows, his eyes opening wide. He stopped playing, before striking one chord, quickly dropping his russian guitar and pulling out a Flamenco guitar, proceeding to perform a quick rasguedo pattern-after all, nothing like a good Flamenco song to get your blood going.

profiles i guess

IC: Shadow"Actually, Zac, my mentally impaired friend, you aren't the host. The school is. You're the organizer. That's it." She made a good bye motion with one hand. "Buh bye, thanks for playing."She flipped Nero a rude gesture. "Not spazzing. You might have hit that special time of the month, though."

fK5oqYf.jpg

Shawn IC: Shawn turns and says "WHAT??" looking at Shadow confused. "Look petite I do look great so there is no need to lie to yourself. Second it is not up to you to judge how I live my life. So just back off because this does not need to go farther than this." Intentionally holding back his anger because Shadow is a woman.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Firespirit"I planned this party, Shawn ad my friends set it up go ask Beast, I'm hosting this Shadow, just go," Zac said trying not to turn this into a fight, "If you have a problem with this? Why are you here?"

OOC: Have edited my last post to answer Alaric's question.IC: Nero scratched his head in confusion, wondering what issue Shadow was having. He kept watching, figuring he'd step in with some words if she kept on.

IC: Shadow"Actually, it does, Shawn. You know why? Because you need to learn some humility. I can see you holding back that anger. Don't hold it back. Because this girl? This one is the one who is going to teach you some humility!"Her eyes flared, but no weapons appeared. In fact, she took a step forward, toward Shawn. "Zac, shut up. That makes you the organizer, not the host, you stupid fool."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alaric (Party, Institute)..."When did we get a token Russian guy?"​Aleks moved over to the group and shook Alaric's hand warmly, bright brown eyes lit up like beacons."Alaric Carlisle!" he chirped, rubbing Ric's right cheek and then clapping it, as a little league coach would to his disheartened star player. "Now you I've heard about. The impulsive, billionaire history teacher with the looks like a supermodel...in love with the reason his father was murdered."Immediately, Alaric stiffened.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME