IC: Firespirit and Braveheart"Shoot," Zac said to Tali, but Caleb misunderstood what Zac said and tossed an ice ball at Zac's face knocking him into the grous,"SORRY ZAC!!" Caleb exclaimed rushin to Zac as he got up,"All of my injuries seem to involve my head for some reason... Why?" Zac asked as he rubbed his head, "Anyway you were saying?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Aleksander (Institute, Westchester)The bass-laden music blaring from the speakers of his Camaro - provided, of course, by Weapon-X - turned down suddenly as Aleksander pulled into the parking lot of the X-Manor and brushed his hair away from his eyes. The grounds were bustling with activity, and students moved to and fro. Away from him, two students - one a decently attractive, red haired boy about Aleks' age and one a Weapon-X operative that the dashing Russian assassin knew by face, not by name - sat underneath an apple tree, while two boys - brothers, from the looks of them - played catch near a pretty girl who was obviously not much older than the students themselves."Uh..." Aleks started, adopting a flawless American accent and looking around curiously. "This is the mutant school, right? Like...it'd be awkward if it wasn't, um...I'm in the right place, aren't I?"OOC: Courtesy of a friend who's a much more talented artist than I, Aleksander English.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Krystal - Weapon-X Facility -Krystal let out a puppy-like whimper as she began to come to, her head was killing her, as her eyes opened she noticed how terribly dark the room was, but her enhanced eyes easily adjusted to the lack of light. She winced as lights were suddenly switched on with a loud click, her eyes had to adjust yet again. She moved her arm to rub her temple, only to find she herself unable to. Both her arms were restrained, as well as her legs. She found herself really not liking that fact. She began to pull with all her might against the restraints, thrashing around a bit and letting out some disgruntled growls. Unfortunately the restrains seemed to be designed to handle people even stronger than her, as strong as she was. A small cackle make her stop as she pinned her ears back and growled at the newcomer who approached the medical table she was currently restrained too. "You're a feisty one aren't you? Good..." The insane doctor approached Krystal till he was right up to her face, but not close enough for her to bite him. "Krystal Starling is it?" Krystal merely growled back in response, she wasn't in the mood to talk. "I am Dr. Novocain." Novocain’s eyes were hidden by a pair of circular glasses; that seemed to catch the lights in the room, tinting the glasses white. Novocain wore a doctor’s smock and white scientist outfit, which was splattered with blood and other things. He pulled his doctor’s mask down, revealing an insane and twisted smile. Krystal just kept growling at him. "I find it very ironic...how an enforcer agent could become...this." He began, stroking Krystal's hair once, which just caused her to try to bite him, she succeeded, but the doctor wasn't as quick as he thought and got a nice bite in his arm. He cursed loudly as he smacked her nose hard, forcing her to let go. He pulled back, taking a syringe and injecting himself with it, his wound immediately stopped bleeding.Krystal stopped growling, feeling somewhat happy with herself. The doctor came up to her with another syringe, he looked quite put off. "I'd be more careful you over-sized flea bag!" he said in almost a growl of his own, pointing the syringe at her right arm, well away from her teeth. "Before I put you into a confused and terrifying state...just remember I have planted explosives in your head! So, be really, really careful who you decide to bite! You wouldn't want those to 'accidentally' go off now!" He laughed as he injected her with morphine.Krystal's eyes widened a bit as she realized where she was, she knew of only one organization that put explosives in people's heads, Weapon-X. Her mind started to wander a bit as the morphine took it's effect, she started to feel a bit calmer, despite the insane doctor being present.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: ShadowShadow crossed the distance between herself and the kitchen in a few brisk strides, reaching the breadbox and removing the crackers from it. Her mental shield remained up, largely because she didn't want Alaric hearing the largely self directed tirade that was in progress.You fool. Do you know what you just did? Do you happen to grasp the gravity of what you just did? Earlier this afternoon, you said to yourself that you wouldn't interfere with Ric and Ashlynn's relationship, no matter how much you might dislike it. Said relationship has existed for less than twenty four hours, and you just interfered, big time. Even if nothing changes, you just threw an enormous ****ing monkey wrench in the works.She grabbed the marshmallow and chocolate, headed for the microwave, which was right next to one of the kitchen windows. You just meddled with the relationship he's been hoping would happen for years. She looked up, and out the window, noticing the Camaro in the driveway.And its driver. She knew him, knew his name.... Why did she know him? She dropped the chocolate bar she was holding, noticing milliseconds after the fact, and just managing to catch it before it hit the ground.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: NPC Weapon-X OfficerAnother man dressed in black fatigues entered the room. "I'll take it from here Novocain." he said. Novocain glanced at him. "Alright... you people always ruin my fun." he said. "And I was going to teach her how to fetch..." he said before leaving the room.The man approached Krystal, "Its a shame." he said looking at her. "I've seen your file, you used to be such a looker." he said before grinning at her. "Now this is the part where you tell us everything we want to know about the Enforcers." he said. "You act up and withhold information and I might just blow up that pretty little skull of yours." he said.IC: TribladeMatt saw a newcomer arrive in a Camaro, before parking it and walking over to the apple tree where Shawn and Emily were. Matt drifted over that way, his X-Suit still on but he didn't really care. He left it on most of the time under his clothes, it helped decrease the chance of him loosing control of his powers. "Nice ride." he told the newcomer, stretching his hand out for him to shake, his brown eyes glinting in the sunlight. "The name is Matt Summers." he said.

IC: Icitine Lilliana sighed and quickly drew up a large shape in front of her. She made a large dragon, it's fangs made out of thick and sharp ice. It roared as she sent it toward Michael.

Edited by rawrmouse

IC: Krystal - Weapon-X Facility -Krystal eyed the man carefully, the only reason she wasn't growling at him was because the morphine had calmed down her aggression significantly, plus she didn't like the idea of her head exploding in the slightest. After a minute or two she hazily responded, "And if I do tell you want you want...what happens then?" She wasn't sure if she could so easily betray the Enforcers...even if she was no longer one of them. But then again, was it worth getting her skull blow away for? Keeping what she knew about the Enforcers did little to help her.

IC: Aleksander (Institute, Westchester)"Hiya, Matt, nice to meet you!" Aleks said, brown eyes lighting up and an easy smile on his pale face as he moved his hand forward and shook that of Havok's son. "Aleks English. And yeah, she's a beauty, huh? ZL1, top of the line. Could beat any Mustang east of the Mississippi if you used her right."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Shawn IC: Shawn walks up to Tali and the brothers, "Hey...I think maybe we should start setting up for this party, and as for your brother...you should definitely call him..if you really want him to preform."Emily IC: Emily stays sitting under the tree.OOC: LOL word.....decently attractive :P

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Vinewhip - Institute, Westchester -"Oh wow! Yet another new person! New people seem to be popping up everywhere!" She exclaimed with her usual enthusiasm as she approached Matt and Aleksanders. "Hi I'm Ashley!" She said with a big smile, they would notice she was covered in dirt, leaves, some twigs in her green hair, though this was a rather common occurrence with her.

IC: NPC Weapon-X Officer"Simple then I undo your restraints and you’re free to roam around the facility." he said. "I'm surprised Novocain didn't tell you this..." he said.”You are a Weapon now." he said. “You are now Weapon 731 and will be addressed as so.” He said. “That or the codename we will give you.” He said.“Now tell me what you know about Luis Canon… known as Crossfire.” He demanded.IC: Triblade“I bet.” Matt said. “I borrow my cousins car sometimes.” He said shrugging. “My dad or mom didn’t leave any at the mansion, if they had cars I don’t know where they winded up.” He said. He shook Aleks hand back before letting it drop to his side. “English huh? Cool last name.” He said.When Ashley walked up he smiled at her, “Hey Ashley.” He said.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Aleksander (Institute, Westchester)"Yeah, well, I'm glad you think so. I'm the one stuck with it," Aleks joked with a grin, clucking his tongue and turning to Ashley with nothing but the largest, whitest smile he'd shone in days as he bent down lightly and kissed her hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Ashley. Aleks English."He stood up and spun the keys of the Camaro around his finger before dropping them into his vest pocket and patting it softly, looking around."This is a really nice place you have here."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Vinewhip - Institute, Westchester -Ashley giggled a bit from the kiss on her hand, she wasn't used to such formality. She looked at Matt with a smile. "This is a really nice place you have here."Ashley looked back at Aleks, "You should see the rest of the place, it's really big! I recommend the garden above everything else though...but I'm probably a bit biased." She laughed a bit at this.

IC: TribladeMatt shrugged, “If you don’t like it then change it.” He said; raising a golden brow as Alek’s kissed Ashley’s hand. How smooth. He thought. “Yeah it’s pretty nice when students are exploding, or catching it on fire, or knocking there way through walls.” He said finding it ironic that a single student had done almost all of those things.“You thinking about enrolling here?” he asked him.IC: NPC Weapon-X Officer“How tragic…” he said. “What about his suit? The nano-tech armor where is its location?” he asked her.

IC: (Scott Jackson)Scott saw the new guy pull up in his Camaro, was a bit jealuos of the car, then saw him taking to Matt and Ashley. Scott decide to walk over their, to say hello to the new guy, but activated his scanner, just to check him over. Scott was being safe, seeing as he still remembered Beast got shot not to long ago. "Hello."

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: ShadowSlowly, she set the items she was holding back down on the counter, her eyes still fixed on the scene below.Slowly, she turned and started to walk toward the door. "Hey, Ric? I'll be right back. There's.... Something I need to check on." She slipped out the door before he could answer. She had to know why she knew the driver of that car. She had to know.***********************************************Slowly, the door to the front of the school opened, and she stepped out. But she stayed where she was, her eyes fixed on Aleksander.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Aleks (Institute, Westchester)Aleksander laughed easily and shrugged."I dunno, I mean...I've already graduated normal high school, but at the same time...getting the hang of my power'd be nice," he said with a shrug. "Figured I'd check the place out first, maybe take a tour of the campus..."Aleks's explanation died out as he looked towards the entrance and his eyes met those of...No.Aleks' grin widened.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ShadowA spark of recognition flickered in the back of her mind. She knew that grin. Knew that expression. But she couldn't seem to remember, the memories danced, just out of reach.Even when their eyes made contact, her expression didn't change. She watched the Russian impassively, waiting. Waiting to see what he did.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Krystal - Weapon-X Facility -Krystal would've tensed if she hadn't been currently drugged, she realized that Derrick must still be out there, they hadn't caught him! Otherwise they wouldn't of asked about the armor, they'd have it. "It was destroyed by the mutant that killed Crossfire...she consumed him and the suit along with him." She lied carefully, she'd questioned mutants as an enforcer herself, and she'd always been able to tell if they were lying. As for herself...well she hoped she was better at covering a lie, she had been trained to be a good liar. She couldn't endanger Derrick, no matter what. IC: Vinewhip - Institute, Westchester -"Well....if you want to see the garden let me know! I'm sorta the expert on it!" She said a bit proudly. She glanced toward where Aleks was looking and she saw Shadow. She waved at her cheerfully.

IC: Aleks (Institute, Westchester)"Y'know what? I think I'll do that," said Aleks, smiling cheerfully at Ashley. "You seem enthusiastic enough about it that I'm sure I would love it, too. Um...could you excuse me for a moment? I've been on the road for awhile, I'm gonna find a bathroom..."Smiling at the assembled group, he moved inside the school itself and began to move through the hallways.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Scott Jackson)Scott's scanners picked up a heart rate increase on Aleks, so he was worried about something, and Scott followed his gaze, seeing Shadow. Scott hen walked over to Shadow, and asked her "Do you reconize him?"

War...war never changes.

IC: ShadowShadow waved back, but was still distracted. She didn't seem to even notice Scott's existence.She paused only a moment after Aleks entered, and started to follow him at a distance. Close enough that she could keep him in sight, but far enough that she would have plausible deniability if he accused her of following him.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Aleks (Institute, Westchester)Aleks finally found the bathroom and stepped in front of the urinal, sighing and leaning his head against the wall as he laughed softly. About a minute went by before he turned around and washed his hands; white foam spit out from the automatic soap dispenser onto his soft, pale palms, and as he finished rinsing, he shook them once or twice before reaching for a towel and looking up, aiming to brush some of the hair out of his face."You know," he said with disarming easygoingness to the tall, pale, beautiful girl, staring at him from about six feet away, reflected clearly in the mirror's gaze, "it's not exactly polite to enter the restroom of the opposite gender."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: I hate to make an OOC-only post, but what's the status on the Ultimates/mechs fight? I'm under the impression that we're pausing it until the whole mech situation is dealt with. Are we continuing as is, or retconning it, or...?
OOC: For now it is being paused until I see profiles for the mech where they have been changed with the new things I've been talking to Alex about. After that we will either retcon the entire battle or continue it, or they will flee.
OOC: I thought Ultimate-X was already retreated? I mean, they got picked up in the Blackbird and everything.On an unrelated note, every time I see Aleks my brain autocorrects it to Daleks. I will be thrilled if he starts yelling "EXTERMINATE!"IC: X-Bones wiped the sweat and grime from his face as he sat down, breathing heavily. "Alright, where did the Fast Guy say he'd be meeting us?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Shadow"I don't really care." Shadow said bluntly. "I hid in the sub ceiling of the male bathroom directly overhead for about two hours. These things aren't new territory."She crossed her arms, and kept watching him.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: wait whataleks is happynot worriedwhat-Teezy
OCC: Oh, i thought that he got worried when he saw shadow, looks like I guessed wrong, darn. IC: (Scott Jackson) Shadow hadn't noticed Scott, so he just went back to his room, deciding to do some work on his scanner. It must of gotten it wrong, somehow..

War...war never changes.

IC: Aleks (Institute, Westchester)Aleks finished drying his hands and flicked the paper towels into the trash can on the other side of the bathroom with a mere pivot of his wrist before turning his attention back to the girl staring at him. He leaned against the sink, pulled up his tight denim jeans, which were starting to sag slightly trying to cling to his thin frame, and then met Shadow's gaze."You could've called me."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: NPC Weapon-X Officer"Hmm... wrong answer." he grinned at her. She must of not noticed the IV in her arm which was hooked up to a special lying detecting machine, when she lied her pulse quickened slightly."Now tell me the real answer." he said leaning forward. "Or I could make this more uncomfortable then it already is." he said.IC: TribladeMatt watched Aleks walk off after Shadow appear. He shrugged and glanced at Ashley. "Yeah he seems cool." he said."I've actually never seen the garden." he said. OOC: Wait when did they get picked up? The last post in the fight had Ashlynn in the Blackbird but everyone else was still on the ground, with Feral tearing away at Alex's mech with his claws.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Shadow"Maybe if I knew who you were, that stament would have some meaning." Her eyes glowed slightly, her powers effectively on standby. "My name is Shadow. Known to some as Victoria Cradlewood.""Who are you, and why do you know me?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Aleks (Bathroom, Institute)Aleks chuckled lightly and stood up without the assistance of the sink, taking a step forward towards Shadow."Your name is not Shadow," he said calmly, his hands on his thighs. "Nor is it Victoria...whatever. But if you really want to play this game, then alright. I'll indulge you. Say a name. The first name that comes into your head."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Vinewhip - Institute, Westchester -Look at Matt in a bit of surprise. "Really!?" She exclaimed. "You've been around here even longer than I have and you've never seen it? I have to show you then!" She said, taking his hand and dragging him toward outside before he could protest. IC: Krystal - Weapon-X Facility -Krystal cursed mentally, she hadn't seen the lie detector...probably thanks to the drugs. Now what was she gonna do? "S-someone took it, a mutant...but I don't know where they are right now." She blurted out. It was all true of course, she just didn't say that Derrick was in fact the mutant who had it.

IC: ShadowShadow stared at him silently. After a moment, a single name pushed its way to the forefront of her mind. "Aleksei."She was surprised that she knew that, but hid it well. Somehow, she knew it was his name. She kept watching him. She had taken notice of the step forward, and was on guard for another.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Aleks (Bathroom, Institute)Aleks was quiet for a minute before laughing quietly and cursing to himself in Russian."Wow, I thought you seriously couldn't remember for a minute," he said, running a hand over his face. "You haven't changed a bit, my dear. Still sharp as a tack, still standing around as if anyone's gonna shoot you at any moment, still a feast for the eyes..."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME