OOC: Why does the only character I can have at the party have to be a nice person XD That ruins everything! IC: Vinewhip - Party, Institute -Ashley was still standing in the corner of the room with Matt, drinking her fruit punch a bit nervously. She didn't like it when people fought and argued. She looked at Matt, "I wish there was a way to get everyone to calm down...I don't like where this is going..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Shadow"Oh, woman is an insult now?" Shadow said mockingly. "Is that really all your addled brain can come up with? No clever ins- Oh wait. Of course not. You can't do anything clever, let alone intelligent!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Firspirit"Beast said I could bethe host for this since I'm planning it, Shadow back of my friend,""Don't harm him!" Caleb said as he approached with his icy hands.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Nero looked at Elijah, wondering why he was of the opinion that the band had at any point stopped playing, then turned back to the argument."Shadow... Not to bring you down or anything, but you know Shawn can not only move faster than you can probably blink, but could also probably kick you into bits and pieces with little trouble, and not break a sweat, right? I mean you summon guns... Cool. He has super strength, super speed, and can explode. That's like the Punisher fighting Thor. You might want to chill out."Then he overheard the Russian's comment, and glanced at Alaric somewhat concernedly. That didn't sound like friendly banter.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Kevin Kevin slid over to Nero and asked. "What's going on?"

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

Shawn IC: Shawn just calms Caleb and Nero down. He then looks at Shadow and tells her "Look...I am not even trying to insult you!." he then turns to Caleb and Nero and tells them "It's okay she thinks what she thinks of me. That is fine."

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

OOC: This reminds me...Shawn, do you actually call girls "Petite"? I've never heard anyone do that, and it's just a bit odd. :P Since Shawn's apparently a real smooth guy and all.IC: Like usual, Abbas was at the drink table. He eyed the argument warily, ready to step in if things got out of hand.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

OOC: Yeah, I saw that, but I also assumed that was no longer a factor since after that, you took the time to mute them. Which wouldn't be necessary if they weren't playing.IC: Nero nodded. "Okay, sure. Makes sense. We're just gonna ignore the totally helpful warning..." Glancing to the side, he grinned. "Oh! What's up, Kev. Well, it started out with some people disliking thoroughly enjoyable and popular music, and shifted to Shadow freaking out and taking whatever issues she has with Shawn into overdrive."

IC: Alaric (Party, Institute)"You should get off me."Aleks raised his hands up, shrugging and grinning."Sorry there, Alaric. Did I strike a nerve? You sure do a good job at hiding it...your mom must've taught you well. She was there for you as a kid, right?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:: Dante perfectly imitated Elijah's voice. "No worries. The only reason I might be slow is from playing inferno earlier."OOC: which, by the way, is supposed to sound kinda like demons, being what the book Dante's Inferno is about.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Firspirit"I don't care about that now, but I care about the fun people are having, LEAVE, I'm not wanting you to b**** about this leave,"

Edited by IX. Dymex

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Shadow"Shawn, you're a fool who will never amount to anything. You're only alive because I saved you.""I suppose it's no wonder you've been making google eyes at Tali. Emily a bit too much for you? It does make sense... You would want someone who didn't have so many other options. You aren't exactly what girls find an ideal guy."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Braveheart"HEY! Shawn is like a dad to me, BACK OFF!"Caleb said"Caleb!" Zac exclaimed

IC: Nero was glancing back and forth from situation to situation by this point, but stopped at the Shadow/Shawn debacle again. "Chick, what crawled up your skirt and died?! Are you trying to get your head kicked smooth off or something? Why are you pushing for a fight?!"

IC: (Scott Jackson)Scott had been at the party. He wasn't a fan of Robbing the Foxes, but they were still better then alot of artists out there, so it was cool with him. Whenhe saw the argument break out, he let it sit. Not everyone has to like a band, but he stepped in when Shawn and Shadow looked ready to kill each other. "Both of you, just stop. This a party, we should be having fun, not getting ready to slit each other's throat." Scott had loosened his katana, just to be safe.(Sarah Jackson, NPC Weapon-X person)Sarah awoke on a metal operating table. strapped down, and had a splitting headache. She saw her katana and revolver on a table far enough that she could reach them, but close enough that she could see them. "So, your awake, good. Don't bother trying to escape. We implanted an explosive in your pretty little head. disobey us, and pop goes the Kajiht, understand?" "Yes, i do." Sarah wasn't an cool dude, she could tell the guy was telling the truth, and it explained her headache. "Good, now I'm going to let you go, you can get your gear, and then see the Colonel about getting that blade of yours fixed up,oh by the , your weapon number is 343" "Thanks." The dude then let her up, and she got her gear. she walked out into the hallway, and saw a normal looking person, and blue guy with a tail, and what looked like a werewolf, which brought memories of Blake to her. "Hello" she said to the group.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Aleks (Party, Institute)"Oh, come on, take a joke, somebody!" Aleks moaned dramatically before patting Alaric on the shoulder. Hard. "Don't worry about it, handsome. My dad wasn't strong enough to last very long in the real world, either--"All the sounds of argument and cursing were cut off temporarily by Aleks' yell of shock as Alaric's hyperkinetic punch hit him right in the diaphragm, sending him flying through the punch table and into the wall. The history teacher advanced forward all of three steps before being restrained by Abbas, who had moved forward, predicting what was about to happen; the leaner, less powerful Alaric kept trying in vain to get past him, ready to end Aleks.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Direpsirit"Stop or I'm getting Beast guys!" Zac said, "I want this to be fun not a real life version of street fighter!"

IC: Shadow"You know, Shawn? I think I know why you call girls petite. It's to protect your ego, isn't it? You need to think they need you. That they want you.""You're a toy them. One that never runs out of power when they want to play with you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Mid-way through her sentence, Shadow's voice cut off, silenced by an outside force, and Nero wheeled in between her and Shawn, eyes glowing in tandem with his power use, making it quite obvious who had hit the mute button. "You're taking this too far. And it needs to stop. You need to relax. And you need to do it now."

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

OOc: YES BASS CANNON!!IC: Firespirit"LEAVE NOW SHADOW!"

IC: (Scott Jackson)Scott had seen Alaric punch the new guy a good way, and didn't stop the teacher, Abbas already had that covered. He did turn to Shadow and said "I don't know what is up whit you, but you've been acting really different since that new guy came around." He then turned to Shawn and said "Just let it go. She may mean it, but you can't let it get to you."

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC-Elijah:Elijah, meanwhile, unmuted Shadow, unmuting Dante as well."Enough," he growled, drawing attention away from Alaric and Aleks."If Alaric here wants to fight he can, period. Just stay away from them. Shawn, control your power. Caleb, or Zac, whichever one you are, calm down. This is a school function and officially under my patronage-Beast isn't needed. Nero, get out from between there, I don't want you hurt. Victoria, try to avoid killing them. It's messy and I don't want to clean it up."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Kevin"Hold on a sec Nero, I'll be right back I have to go get the Peacemaker" Kevin said as he zoomed off to go find Adrian.

Edited by Dr. Vengeance

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.