IC: KevinKevin shot into N'Dine blasting her and Nero out of the golems/fireballs path and toward the garage." You guys okay?" Kevin asked as he threw a bolt of lightning backward at Scorcher to assist M'Kus.IC: AlisonAlison slowed their fall enough that she could turn and take the brunt of the damage when they hit the ground. Her arm shattered as they bounced, then skid, across the groundAlison stood up and looked at the girl, who aside from some slowly retreating fire, was barely injured. "Good. She's not hurt." Alison said as she walked over, wary about touching the girl in this form but unable to do so in any other, Alison risked it. Much to her surprise the girl was still blazing hot so she picked her up headed in the direction of safety.IC: ToraTora stood on the other side of Quicksilver, opposite Rosalina, content just standing there, listening to them talk.IC: Taralynn (Wandering, Her mind, New York.)Once again her mind was wandering, but this time it was in an endless pit and she was falling but no matter how many time she tried to catch herself she just kept falling.

Edited by Dr. Vengeance

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

OOC: Yeah there aren’t any Enforcers in the area. Sure just remove yourself from the plot lol, what is going to be captured by the Enforcers going to do? You’ve pretty much ruined a very good chance to get to know the sister of your character. Vengeance don’t you think you should have at least one of your characters get captured? I mean Tara’s already away from the mansion.IC: Colonel Johnson“Of course he’s here.” He said leaving the Cerebro room.IC: Quicksilver“I know you do.” He smiled at her. “I am proud of the woman you have become.” He said.IC: FeralJohn blushed as Liliana kissed him on the cheek. “I will.” He said. “Take care of her.” He said before jogging off from the chopper, his claws sliding out again.IC: Scorcher, MimicScorcher jumped to the right dodging the lightning-bolt. He shrugged and the two flame golems began to unleash flame onto the garage, until the roof had caught flame before they vanished. He ran forward, his footsteps leaving behind flames as he ran. As he ran he found Mimic running beside him, except there were about six of her. The Mimic clones ran into the garage, trying to grab as many of the mutants as they could.

IC: (Blake,Scott: Tragedy, Wander)Scott was able to fight of the clones, but not before they grabbed Blake, and hauled him away. "BLAKE! NO!" Scott screamed as his friend was taken. He started to cut at the clones, aiming to kill them all, and then get out of here, hopefuly with the panter twins.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: "I'm fine, just hold him off!" N'Dine shouted. They needed to get in the garage before the roof collapsed and foiled their retreat.Scorcher just wouldn't learn. He kept leaving one of the twins behind him. M'Kus lunged again, tearing at Scorcher's leg, trying to hamstring the mutantBionix apparently had the same idea, breaking his stealthy move to run over, using his blaster to smash the garage door open

Edited by Lord of Adders Black

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: (Scott: Wander)"Bionix, Get us a car started, quickly!" Scott was on the defensive dealing whit the clones. he had a sword, but they had numbers.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Base -I listened to the conversation between Rosalina and Quicksilver with some mild interest, but was somewhat distracted with my own thoughts. We'd managed to save some mutants from Riker's island, true enough, but I couldn't help but wonder if our next attack on the Enforcers would involve those...mechs, and possibly that new Ironman. They were a serious threat to the Brotherhood, I had to be ready for them.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Oh please, I haven't removed him from the plot forever. Just for the moment. He'll be going to meet all his old friends really soon...IC: Rapture:Rapture was bored. So she watched the ending battle between the remaining X-men and Weapon X. Her eyes narrowed when she thought she saw a shadow in one of the helmet cameras... She would have to ask their spy-on-the-inside if any of the mutants could change their appearance when they got back. The mere thought of a possible hunt coming up made her lick her lips in anticipation.

IC: IcitineIcitine watched Feral run off into the fray once more. In a way, she was glad that she had gotten injured, she didn't like them hunting and harming the younger children. As she looked over the grounds once more, she has an eerie feeling This place seemed somehow familiar and so did that redhead girl. "But why?" She said softly to herself.

OOC: That’s what you think buddy. Unless you get captured you won’t be involved in the plot till about the very end.IC: NPC MimicFour of the six Mimic’s were cut down by Scott, but she soon duplicated herself four more times.IC: Quicksilver“I only speak the truth.” He said. “That you do but you are coming along fast.” He said.IC: ScorcherKane cried out as the panther’s claws tore through his armor and into his leg. He fell forward from the pain, knowing his walking would be impaired. He created a whip out of flame and lashed out with it trying to wrap it around the Panther.

IC:Shadow nodded, and stepped forward, one of her pistols drawn. She surveyed the hallway carefully, on alert for any Weapon X soldiers.Giles, for his part, stepped out from behind one of the few remaining bookshelves. But his appearance was far from the ordinary. Over his normal outfit, he wore a large gray trench coat. In his left hand was an old, possibly WWII era, officer's pistol. "Hello, Elijah. They've come to harm my students. I don't think they understand how bad an idea that was."Sebastian padded out after him, looking extremely annoyed.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Rosalina IC: Rosalina gets up. "Thank you uncle, you must have had quite the ordeal and you must be tired. I shall leave you in peace." As she prepares herself to leave she ask Quicksilver "Uncle is there anything you need right now?"Emily IC: Emily follows Colonel Johnson and ask him "how long until this mission is over sir?"

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

OOC: I'm going to have Kevin get captured. I'm just waiting for the right timeIC: Kevin"Don't worry about him, I got him! Just get everyone into the garage as fast as you can" Kevin said as he stopped pushing them. Turning around Kevin shot towards Scorcheras fast as he could in this form.IC: AlisonAlison saw many options for safety but the one she chose was a warehouse. She walked in and looked for something to lay the girl down on.Finding a sort of mat Alison laid the girl down and dispersed, planning on reforming later.IC: Taralynn (The Pit, Her mind, New York.)Tara had given up trying to get out of the pit and decided to rest. That was until she heard them, three different minds, Ashlynn, Matt and Zack, all in distress. Hearing them Tara knew she had get out of the pit so she started trying again with renewed vigor

Edited by Dr. Vengeance

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: Derrick's mind was completely scattered at the moment, flitting from one of various dreams to another. None of them were quite coming in clearly however. However, he then felt pain. Pain was not sleep, it was not from his dream. It was coming from something. His eyes opened slightly as if in a trance.He saw Krystal, "let me sleep," as if there was nothing wrong with the fact that Krystal was there.OOC: Would it be virtually impossible for Jack to plant himself in Weapon-X, or just really difficult.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: SpiritWill faded into the spirit plane to avoid the attacks then flew up to the helicopter, he reappeared inside the chopper and started attacking.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC:: Dante turned. "Hey. You guys need help?" His sword morphed back into a bass cannon. "Give me the young one. I can fight one handed."IC:: Jared was fighting something. He didn't know what, he didn't know why. He just knew it was very big, and very tough, and if he lost it would spell doom. Each time he took a hit more of his body turned into energy.OOC: word of advice. Never give tranquilizers to animal plant hybrids. You never know what's gonna happen.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC-Elijah:"It looks like they tried to harm you, too," Elijah said. "That, or Sebastian is just a Lion in disguise, eh?" He shrugged, stepping forward over by Shadow."Alright-we need a relatively unblocked escape route, that will likely be just surprising and stupid enough that they'll be in such complete shock that they won't shoot us. Or, you know, we could try something more normal. Any suggestions for either style?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Shadow nodded. "Front of the school is covered. We can't escape that way. But there's a back road, they haven't managed to completely cover it yet. A small enough vehicle, like my motorcycle, could make it through."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Giles"I'm afraid I haven't been completely honest with you, Elijah." A slight smile tugged at the edge of his face. "They won't take me. It would take more firepower than they have to even put a scratch on me.""I'll be fine. I'll get you two out, and I'll follow on foot."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Adrian hadn't been throwing the debris for no reason. He had been throwing to impede Unbreakable's vision. When the giant fist came, Adrian was already low, a large piece of piping in each hand. Adrian dove low, trying to ram both bars into Unbreakable's legs. He imagined that they wouldn't actually pierce, but that was only part one of the plan.---Nero could only watch, too dizzy to maintain his sound wall. He fought tooth and nail to try and regain his equilibrium so he could help again, but it was taking far more time than he'd like. The dizzyness also made it hard for him to focus his vision where he'd like, but he did his best to keep his eyes firmly away from N'Dine. She was lacking in the clothing department, and even glancing simply wouldn't be cool.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC-Elijah:"I'm going to use some simple inductive reasoning and run off numerous things I've noticed about you in my time here," Elijah muttered, "And say this: Either A: You've got Adamantium plates under your skin and a radio tranceiver in your head, or B: You're one of us." He smiled, though due to the mask it couldn't be very well seen."And I think we both know that the second is more likely."

profiles i guess

IC: HannahHannah nodded and gave Abi to him as she readied for any fight as she readied her fists, and her feet in 3rd position.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Giles"You always were clever." Giles nodded. "The second option is active. Have been for the past forty years."He shrugged. "Fortunately, one of these abilities is the only reason I'm going to get out of here alive." He tapped his arm. "I can become almost completely invulnerable for as long as I can supply the energy.""You two escape on the motorcycle. I'll just walk out."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Elijah:Elijah frowned slightly, then rolled his eyes."If you're lying to us about that invulnerability just so that a couple of your beloved students can make it out just fine," he growled, "I'll be cursing you unto the end of days." He shook his head, turning back to Victoria."Alright," he said to her, seemingly resigned to Giles' plan, "Lead the way."

profiles i guess

IC: Giles"Not lying." He glanced to Sebastian. "Sebastian. Follow me closely. You've done this sort of thing before."Shadow nodded. "Let's go." She didn't wait for a reply, moving quickly down the hall, alert for enemies. She didn't see anyone yet, but she no doubt would.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Angela Dean)The Blackbird swung around and began flying to the west, towards a horizon with only a fragment of light left glimmering over it. Angela watched as the future she had seen dissolved into a new one: fifteen seconds from now, the Blackbird was still flying, and they were still alive.That was an improvement on the last one. Had the aircraft continued on its original course, anti-aircraft missiles would have blown it out of the air. But that wasn't the scary part about it. That wasn't what had made Angela go pale with fear.What had shocked her was that she could only see fourteen seconds into that future. That meant, fourteen seconds closer to the School, she would have been dead. In her minds' eye, she played that future over again; it was like a train wreck she couldn't stop looking at."There's the School," Feral says. He pauses, then glances at a screen, which has started flashing and beeping. "X-Bones, look at this..."Angela looks out the window. The school grounds are covered in tanks. The sky is full of helicopters. Then a series of bright flashes from the ground catch her eye."Missiles!" Feral shouts. He wrenches the Blackbird into a sharp turn, but he's not fast enough. There's a loud noise, a violent yank, then darkness.Absolute darkness.Angela opened her eyes. That future was gone now, averted by the only person who could possibly have seen it coming. They were safe now.Well, who knew if they were actually safe? If what she had seen was true, the School was under attack. By whom? She didn't know. There were plenty of anti-mutant groups scattered around the world, not to mention the Brotherhood, whose members who sell their souls to destroy the School and its headmaster.Was anywhere safe now? Angela looked around at the Ultimate X-Men surrounding her. These men and women had fled here from a dimension filled with peril, but this universe wasn't any less dangerous. Who knew where safety could be found now? Who knew what was coming? Even Angela didn't know; she could only see so far.Maybe 'safe' didn't exist anymore.

IC: M'Kus was thrown aside by that burning whip of fire, tumbling round on the grass. He was about the lunge again when he saw the oncoming Kevin. With any luck, Scorcher's preoccupation and leg wound would mean he was unable to dodge the speeding mutant...N'Dine hooked her arms under Nero's shoulders and started dragging him over to the garage, which some had already broken into. She was hoping it wasn't more soldiers, and that if it were a mutant they'd left her at least one car..."I'm not going to leave until I know no-one else will get here," Alec explained to Scott, setting his jaw in a stubborn fashion, "Besides, we just drive out of here they'll shoot us down. We need to send another car out first as a decoy, then drive in the other direction."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:: The Observer hesitated, but shook her hand, whispering "Robin Foxglove." He grimaced. "That's the first time I've told anyone my real name in... 5 years. So don't spread it around. My friends, when I had some, called me Fox."OOC: I'm changing the Observer's name. That was a placeholder, anyway.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC-Elijah:"Hold on," Elijah said, inciting Shadow to stop, whether out of concern, irritation, or the fact that if they didn't work together they wouldn't get out, he didn't know. He concentrated for a small moment, opening himself up to the sounds, before steering Shadow down a different corridor, a different hall."I would assume avoiding any fighting would be the plan, yes?" He asked, ignoring the sound of Matt's fight. He'd have to get himself safe first, and then he might be able to help Matt at some point in the future. Maybe.

profiles i guess

IC: "OW!" Shockbolt yelled as Krystal's hand flew across his face. She was not fully accustomed to her own strength yet it seemed."Woah, Krystal you really don't... need to...." he said as he realized that Krystal in front of him.Almost immeadiately he embraced the wolfish-mutant with a hug "THANK GOD YOU'RE ALIVE!" but he stopped soon after with a grim realization."Wait, did Weapon-X..." he paused as if knowing the answer to his own question. And really hoping he was wrong.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg