IC: Shadow"Keep an eye out for anyone following us." Her eyes flared, a medical kit appearing in her hand. Her heart was racing, significantly faster than what is normal, or healthy, for the human heart. She hoped Elijah didn't notice. She opened the kit, as she examined the wound in question.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: We can start the escape, see what Flex doesIC: Bionix shot at the roof with his blaster. Weakened by the fire Scorcher sent, large chunks of it started collapsing down on Jaws, John and Liliana. He hopped on a motorbike, fusing his arm with the machine to start it. When he darted out on the nippy vehicle he grew his blaster again and opened fire at the nearest helicopter, taking out its searchlight. Right, that should get their attention. And make it harder to track him and the jeep. To make sure they were following him, not the jeep he sent a couple more shots into the air, lighting the sky up like fireworks

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC-Elijah:"So far so good," Elijah muttered as she worked, manipulating the sound around so as not to interfere with Shadow. "Although, I doubt we'll have time for anything but a simple closing of the wound and hoping it'll hold. Anything major can be done once we're out of here, and--What is that incessant bloody thumping I keep hearing? It's like thirteen different people's hearts beating at once, so annoying..."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: ShadowWell, that's almost the truth. "Not sure." She lied, as she started to clean and bandage the wound. "I can't hear it, so it must be quieter than what my ears can detect."Lie, after lie, after lie. Where do they stop?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Elijah:"Now, now, Victoria," Elijah said, patting her on the shoulder, "This could prove important." Thump-thump. Thump-thump. His eyebrows rose in surprise."Care to explain why your heart is beating at something approximating two hundred thirty-two beats per minute, Victoria?"

profiles i guess

IC-Elijah:"Which would be, I assume," Elijah said, using his mouth now that Shadow was finished with his wound, "The enhanced speed and strength you have recently showed? Yes, well, I hope you decide to control those before your heart bursts from the stress." He shook his head, quickly brining his hand together in a Byzantine fashion to make the Signum Crucis."In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti," he muttered as he did so. "Amen." He stood, shaking his head again, muttering "I'm not even Catholic" as he motioned for them to continue along.

profiles i guess

IC: Shadow"Believe me, I have no desire to die." Shadow said, glancing back at Elijah. "And I will be doing my ****edest not to, and not to let you do so either. But there is only so much I can do with the hand I have been dealt."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Elijah:"Of course," Elijah said, his face dropping to a blank mask. "And I can also tell just how important you are to these people, and I know that means you're going to be important elsewhere, as well. Therefore, if I see no other option, I'm likely to take a hit for you." He shrugged."And if it turns out that you're killed before me, I'll try to find another way out. If that proves impossible, I'm likely to die, and take out as many Weapon X members with me as are in the nearest thirty metres." This he said with a calm precision, unlike the tone he would normally use in any situation. There was no emotion to colour it, no anger or fright or sadness or happiness or bliss or excitement or any other emotion evident on his face, in his eyes, or in the rest of his body language.It was highly evident that he was serious, and that there was absolutely no changing his mind."Now, continue, because if there's any possible way to make sure that doesn't come to pass, it's getting where we need to go."

profiles i guess

IC: ShadowShadow nodded. "Let's hope it doesn't come to that. We've reached the door." She paused at the exterior door, opening it, and poking her head out. "I don't see anyone. We're good. Come on, we need to do the last prep to make our escape."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: NPC UnbreakableThe mutant grunted from the punches to his elbow. He then tried to counter with a bone shattering punch towards Arian’s ribs. As they continued to fight a group of Weapon-X soldiers ran down the hallway before firing a volley of the darts at Adrian’s chest.OOC: I swear you said he was hit and turned to energy by the Weapon-X soldiers. Sure the collars work. Also everyone missed all of the ice Icitine put under the cars, pay more attention it shouldn’t have been that easy for them to drive off. Uh have them wait till the next post the Jeep should take some sonic tank hits at least.IC: FeralAs the blasts were sent at him, Feral crossed his claws making a large X with all six adamantium blades. Most of the blaster fire bounced off, some of it singing and burning his hands, but he ignored the pain. He looked up as the roof began to collapse, “Liliana do something!” he yelled.IC: ScorcherKane heard a familiar voice yell his name from across the lawn. He looked and saw Emily running his way. He unleashed a flame flare into the sky to try to flag her down. As Kevin lifted into the sky becoming lighting Kane lifted off the ground following him, wings made of flame spread from his shoulders as red flame danced over his exposed flesh, his all white eyes watching Surge fiercely.“Its time you go down.” Kane said; throwing both arms forward and unleashing two huge blasts of raging flame from each hand at Surge.IC: NPC Colonel JohnsonHe connected the line to Emily’s headset, “Rapture wants to speak to you.” He said. “As for Darkfang, send him back where?” he asked.IC: NPC TanksA group the tanks turned their canons upon the escaping bikes and Jeep and began to fire, the sonic attacks exploding with force around them. A few of the helicopters began to tail them as well and fire chain-gun rounds at them.

IC: IcitineLilliana jerked her head toward the roof as it began to shake. "It's going to break!" She thought. Suddenly she heard John yell at her. She nodded, grabbing his arm and pulled him over to Jaws. As they reached the other agent, Lilliana made a dome of thick ice around them, preventing the debris from hitting them all.

Emily IC: As soon as Emily was about to aid Kane she gets the call from her headset. After listening to the message she darts off to look for Rapture as she looks back one more time to see Kane's fire dazzle in the sky. Shawn IC: Shawn then realizes something strange "What the?? my neck?!?" Feeling around his neck he notices a collar around it. "The fudge is this?" He attempts to pull it of but to no avail. "Dang it!!" He then crawls over to Tali and realizes. "You have it too...oh jeez...this is going to be a loooonnnggg day."

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: FeralJohn crouched down as the debris fell at them after Liliana pulled his arm and led him over by Jaws. As the ice-dome surrounded them, protecting them from the debris, John sighed in relief. The powerful ice dome- was covered with debris on all sides. “How do we get out of here now?” he said shivering from the close quarters and the cold ice.IC: Colonel Johnson“There are still some transport vehicles left.” He said. “Helicopters too, but if that’s what you want. Darkfang? Take Rapture back.” He said.IC: DarkfangJeremy sat up hearing the commands in his headset. He groaned and got to his feet. “Where are you Rapture?” he sent her over the com link.

Emily IC: Emily responds with "Yes, one ability copier! His name is Wild Card!" Emily then rushes behind one of the tanks. "What do you need me to do Rapture?"Shawn IC: Shawn begins to anger, "No! I cant! I wont!, Tali check to see if there are any other mutants awake on your side. "With or without powers I am not going to let you guys get hurt!" He says.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

OOC: Wait a minute... how the **** does Rapture know any of this is going on or if mutants are escaping if she's back at the base? Didn't you say she was watching the battle?IC: Feral"Okay." he said as she hugged him, making him a bit warmer, but her skin was cold against his flesh. "Or I guess I could go up there and slash through it all with my claws?" he said. "Maybe you can make me a ladder, or some stairs out of ice to climb on?" he asked.IC: Colonel Johnson"Don't forget about our agent Mimic." he added into the conversation. "She can copy powers." he said.

IC: Alison ( Thinking about things, Skies of New York.)" Why?.............What. Made me. Follow her?.....Why......It doesn't. Matter I'm. Gonna hurt. Her in the end.........Why.......Why be. Near. Somebody who you know you're going to hurt?...Stupid!....Why....... Why? Do I exist when all I do is bring pain?.....Useless! I shouldn't have gone with her.. cool dude!......Why?....Stupid!.....Why?.....Useless!.......Why?......cool dude!..........WHY?.......DO!........YOU!...........EXIST! I am a Worthless piece of trash. I shouldn't be alive.I hate myself."IC: ToraTora took a break. Moving over to the kitchen in his room, Tora sat and thought as he drank a glass water. Break over Tora resumed his training, taking his shirt off this time.IC: Kevin"This the best you got."Kevin growled he as shot down past the twin flames toward Scorcher, easily reaching mach five, nowhere near his top speed.

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

Rosalina IC: Rosalina walks in on Tora's training. "Ahh I see you are exposing the goods" Rosalina jokes as she takes off her vest and jacket leaving her in a tank top exposing her thick a** curves. "Tora I challenge you, and I expect nothing less than your best my friend."

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Feral“That works.” He said before climbing up the cold ice-ladder. Once he reached the top he lashed out with both of his claws, cutting through the ice and the debris above. He continued to slash away, over and over again, as he’d sliced the debris and ice into mince-meat, a now large jagged hole reaching up to the night sky above. Feral pulled himself up and then climbed up the side of the debris till he was standing on it, waiting for Liliana to follow.IC: ScorcherAs Surge flew towards him with impressive speed, growing closer, Kane unleashed a blast of flame from his whole body that surged out in all directions around him, flying at Surge.

OOC: She's watching the battle. She's in the control room, and I assumed that some of the Weapon-X soldiers have cameras mounted on their helmets to monitor the battle, or Weapon-X has hacked into the mansion's security system.IC: Rapture:"Mimic wouldn't dare, not while we have a bomb in her head. No, it's this Wild Card mutant. That's all I needed you for Emily. I need Darkfang to help me bring this Wild Card back to base when I'm done with him."

OOC: Okay the first one works, the mounted camera thing.IC: Darkfang“Do I ever get a break? Nine of course I don’t.” he said in his German accent. He then vanished in a plume of blue smoke. With a loud BAMF and a scent of brimstone he’d teleported to the control room.“Where is this Wild Card anyway?” he asked.IC: FeralJohn nodded, “Yeah we would have been crushed.” He said. “Even with our healing factor, it would still have hurt, and I may have been trapped.” He said. “They are.” He said looking up at them for the first time. John pulled in his claws and his hand moved out to grasp Liliana’s.