IC: (Scott: Wander)Scott wasn't expecting to get out easy, but didn't think they would use sonic weapons to bring them down. Scott's driving skills were put to the test. He had done a few driving simulations using his armor, and, in the past, stolen a few cars. He knew how to drive, and to pull of some nice skills. He dodged most, but to one to the back, spinning around, but was able to recover from it, and started to move for a slightly less covered exit. (Blake Raynkin)"I'm not sure if anyone else is in here, but im positive that most of the people at the party were taken. and most of the school as well." Blake tried to change into his wolf form, but found he couldn't. He then felt the collar on his neck. "think the collars could go boom if we try to get out of here?" He had played Fallout 3 and New Vegas. He wasn't going to take a chance if these things could blow his head off.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: KevinKevin released a giant ball of electricity. straight at the wave of fire. He slowed behind the ball, planning on boosting through after it.IC: Tora" If you wish Lady Rosalina, I will try my best." Tora said as he turned toward Rosalina and assumed a fighting stance," The first move is on you."

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: Derrick was still uneasy, but he managed to move past most of the effects of the tranquilizer.My speed will have to make up for anything lax in my reflexes... he thought as he moved for the door.IC: Jack had gotten his outwardly disguise down to a pat. Inwardly he was still working on several finer aspects.Unless, I can find a way to hack into their systems, my only option is to make my escape. It shouldn't be too hard for me to get out. They are not looking for me, and I look like one of them... so as long as I don't get sent back to their base... where I would be captured, unless I can hack their systems and insert myself in there. Really doubt it is as easy as looking online and filling out a form.He found that was still able to move about the gropus as he was before, which meant he hadn't been found out yet, he blended in with one such group as they were hunting down a mutant.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: FeralJohn had seen how Liliana had blushed as he’d grasped her hand. “Yeah let’s go.” He said. “Some of the agents are leaving anyway.” He said since their targets had all escaped. He watched as Scorcher fought the lightning mutant.“I don’t think we will be much help in that fight since we can’t fly.” He said, walking towards one of the vehicles.IC: ScorcherThe ball of electricity protected Surge from his fire blast, but Scorcher was smarter, rising higher into the air after he saw the ball of energy, Surge passing harmlessly below him, where he created a long whip of flame and lashed out at Surge’s back with it.

Shawn IC: "Yeah, I figured as much." Shawn pauses and looks around. "We are definitely moving....so we must be in some kind of truck or something!" Shawn pauses for a second "Look you guys, I am not trying to see any of you get taken" *looking at Tali* He then sighs, and says "maybe we can tip this thing over! If we get other mutants involved and charge the right side of this truck maybe we can tip it over!" Shawn says with energy in his voice.Rosalina IC: Rosalina nods rubbing her hands on her thick thighs removing any sweat that she may have. "Tora, Tora, my love...you asked for this." As she charges in with a right punch.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Vinewhip - In the back of a Weapon X Truck -Ashley groaned as she began to stir, the moving truck awaking her. She wondered how long she'd been out...her eyes widened as she remembered what had happened, she'd been tranqued and then taken. She wondered it Matt had escaped..."maybe we can tip this thing over! If we get other mutants involved and charge the right side of this truck maybe we can tip it over!" Shawn says with energy in his voice.Apparently Shawn was in the same truck as her. "Tip it over!? Um....I'm not sure if that would work...or if it's a good idea in the slightest."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: (Blake Raynkin)"Shawn, if we tip this thing, they might have explosives in the collars. All it would take is a press of the button, and then were all dead on the ground with out a head. We will escape, but now is not the time for it."

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

IC: KevinKevin knew anybody with brains wouldn't just sit there as he charged at them, so the moment he had passed through the fire blast he released a wave of electricity that went around him in every direction.IC: ToraTora blocked Rosalina's punch at the wrist, then attmepted to trip her.

The Vengent Spectre.

OOC: Waiting a post before reviving is okay. I wanted him to be several thousand years old but I figured that mutants weren’t around then but the reason he is alive for a long time is because when he dies of old age he just comes back to life. And yes when he dies his body regenerates.IC: SpiritWill flew into the air destroying and attracting fire from the helicopters and hopefully giving the other students a chance to escape. He was flying in between the tanks and the helicopters so if the tanks fired on him he could dodge and it would hit the choppers.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC:(Blake Raynkin)"You're right on that. We have to stick together, or they will change us, for the worst. I want all of you to promise me something. " Bale wasn't kidding here ethier. He knew Death would lose it out there, and then, He rather die by a friend then by Weapon-X.

War...war never changes.

Shawn IC: Shawn with an energetic tone says "Okay then lets rally the troops! We are X-Men! there is no way Weapon-X is going to do anything to us, and it's up to us to make sure everyone get's out of here!" Shawn then looks over to Blake and replies. "What do you want us to promise you?"

shawnlos.jpg

IC: (Blake Raynkin)"Alright, most of you know I have a split personality. He might come out on a mission, and go berserk. I rather you guys take me down then have Weapon-X do it. Don't give them the chance. If Death is out, and starts killing everything,even people we aren't suppose to kill, end me, please. Can you do that?"

War...war never changes.

Shawn IC: "You seem worried" Shawn says with a frown looking at Ashley. Shawn then replies to Blake, "I won't end you mon ami, but if need be I will kick his a**" Shawn says looking up. "We are family right! we will take care of you no matter what."

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Vinewhip - In the back of a Weapon X Truck -Ashley blinked at Blake. "W-what? End you!? No...nonononono stop talking like that! All of you...just stop it!" Ashley said, starting to panic a bit, she couldn't understand why everyone a was acting so calm, wherever Weapon X was taking them, it wasn't gonna be pleasant.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

IC: ToraTora ducked under the back fist and countered with a spinning uppercut.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: FeralJohn nodded noticing Liliana draw closer to him. “Yeah when we get back I’ll meet you there.” He said before climbing into a black Weapon-X hummer with open doors, sitting in the back seat and waiting for Liliana to get in before the vehicle to take off for the airport.IC: ScorcherKane created an orb of flames around him blocking Surge’s attack. It seemed he’d have to get closer to inflict damage. He swooped down, unleashing a flaming kick towards Surge’s backside.IC: NPC TanksThe tanks didn’t shoot at Will since the choppers were right behind him.OOC: Hey I’m thinking about taking away Will’s spirit form. I mean he can dodge any hit with it, fly and then repair and destroy things and heal people, honestly if he can heal himself and others he doesn’t need the spirit plane. Plus the spirit plane is a very op power since it can take people away from fights without them wanting too.

IC: (Blake Raynkin)"Ashley, we're in the calm before the storm right now. Keep calm. We will get out of this, somehow." Blake was calm on the outside, but was a bit worried on the inside.OCC: off for the night.

War...war never changes.

IC: Vinewhip - In the back of a Weapon X Truck -"First of all, don't call me petite! Secondly, I can't be calm! Do you have any idea what these people are gonna do? They're gonna wipe our minds, brain wash us, experiment on us, and kill us when we were no longer any use to them!"

OOC: Uhhhhhhhhhhhh That was a hallucination and the thing was supposed to be more like a beast of some kind.... Whatevs. I was planning more on the Xers not knowing what to expect, but it's your call. I can retcon it either way.IC: Tali grimaced. "We'll be fine. Don't try to tear each other apart.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

Shawn IC: Shawn backs off "Okay..okay...no more petite's....and I won't tell ya how to act. This is kinda scary and you have the right to react how you want...just don't give up hope...Ashley..we are de X-Men after all."OOC: Have a good night Lonewander!

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Vinewhip - In the back of a Weapon X Truck -Ashley takes a deep breath, trying to calm down a bit. "I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean to snap like that....I'm just scared..." she says, crossing her arms around her legs and sitting in one of the corners of the truck.

Shawn IC: Shawn sighs feeling really bad for Ashley, he was so use to her being energetic and happy, yet now she is scared. Shawn was not use to her being like that. "Hey, Ashley...just like I promised Blake, I will try and get you out. A place full of nasty metal machines ain't no place for a girl like you. I know you wanna experience nature and the beauty of the world. It really reminds me of someone I use to know before I got to da mansion, so no worries anymore, because I know mother nature got ur back." Shawn says trying to be encouraging.

shawnlos.jpg

OOC: Righto. And trying to pull Jared multiple ways at once... If he lost the ability to hold himself together.... BAD. VERY VERY BAD. Imagine a laser explosion that would put Nitro's at the beginning of the Civil War to shame.I exaggerate, but not much. Of course, Jared would be dead. And it can be limited by mirrors.Ultimate Feral IC?IC: Fox waited for John's reply.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: So those who were knocked out can be awake now?

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Will’s spirit form was supposed to be a way to travel from place to place so I could change it so it takes a while to fade in and out, that way he can’t use it to dodge attacks.And what about John Smith?

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Vinewhip - In the back of a Weapon X Truck -Ashley smiles at Shawns attempt to cheer her up, despite the fact that it didn't make much sense. "I don't mean to sound pessimistic and all...but I don't think we can escape on their own...I heard that they...plant bombs in mutants heads...so that they don't try to escape...cause if you do..." She shutters.

OOC: Yeah, I guess so Dymex. But they have mutant suppressing collars on them. So they can't use their abilities.Shawn IC: Shawn looks on ahead, to proud to let anyone see him in fear or anything like that. Shawn then replies to Ashley "dahh dems is just things they say to scare ya." As he smiles back at her with a thumb in the sky.

shawnlos.jpg

OOC: Lone, just to clear things up, Zack's blasts are based on kinetic force, not heat. Since that post happened a long time ago, I'll let it slide.IC: Phillips Twins, Zack, JawsJordan and Zack breathed misguided sighs of relief, but Julia remained rigid."He's still here," she reported, "just invisible."The two boys were instantly on alert as they both backed into Julia, forming a defensive pyramid.Jaws smirked. He wasn't leaving yet. He bounded down the hallways and found none other than the three students. As he locked eyes with Jordan, a brief flicker of recognition passed between the two, and something clicked in Jaws' brain. He paused for a fraction of a second.Unfortunately, that brief moment was long enough for Jordan to pin Jaws to the ground with his gravitational powers."Zack," he called, "I got one."Zack turned and fired a blast at Jaws, causing the Weapon X agent to fly through the floor and a couple walls before he came to a stop. For a minute or so, the huge figure lie unconscious, but his healing factor quickly kicked in and he was up again. Who had he just seen and why did he seem so familiar? He pulled up a chair that was almost comically small for him and sat down. He needed to think this over.Julia had seen and heard him before the other mutants, but hadn't said anything. This was probably due to the fact that her eyes were now turned up into her head so that only the whites were visible. She twitched so quickly that she seemed to be vibrating, and a very erie scene was playing out in her mind...The setting is grimly familiar. Tall, broken buildings stand on rickety supports with metallic Sentinel faces peeking over them to glare menacingly at the mutants below. Julia and Jordan are chasing their parents, never able to reach themHowever, something is different this time around. Another boy, with greasy, matted hair and a wide jaw bounds ahead of the two smaller children. He reaches the two adults just seconds before Julia and Jordan, and throws back a promising glance accompanied by a wide grin filled with strange, pointed teeth. And just like that, all three figures are gone. Tears fill Julia's eyes and Jordan moves a hand over his sister's shoulder to comfort her.Julia blinked as she was pulled back into reality in time to catch Jordan shooting her a strange look."You alright?"Julia shuddered."I'll...I'll be fine," she assured Jordan with a fake smile, "I'll be fine."

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: KevinKevin turned and caught Scorcher's foot, and then shot towards the ground at mach 5, pulling Kane with him.IC: ToraTora blocked the uppercut in midair with his elbow and then attempted a spin kick.

The Vengent Spectre.