IC (Angela Dean)Angela looked at Fox, a sarcastic smile briefly flitting across herface before being replaced by her usual unimpressed expression. "I was normal once, you know. I only got this gift two years ago; before that, I was normal."She looked back out the window. "Whatever. It sucked being normal."

IC: FeralJohn slowly got to his feet as Liliana touched his shoulder, her touch giving him strength and a dose of reality. Liliana was his only friend… what were these strange feelings he felt about her; like he’d know her before… in another time and place, when he was someone else.Somehow he felt like Liliana was connected… she was seeing things too. It was like she was a piece of the puzzle that John had to figure out. John’s eyes flickered over to Jaws who was still attacking the mutants.“Right… sorry.” He said snapping out of it and not wanting to get his head blow up. He ran forward his claws popping out of his knuckles, as he slashed at the back of Scott’s car.IC: NPC UnbreakableHis bigger hand moved to grab Adrian’s; if he didn’t grab it his hand at least deflected the blow, if he grabbed the fist he twisted it violently, trying to snap or break the wrist. His other fist flew forward, pummeling twice at Adrian’s chest.IC: NPC EnforcersThe Enforcers watched as Lexi consumed their dead comrade. A few of them grabbed nitrogen grenades from their belts and tossed them at her, trying to freeze her in place, as they also tossed in a frag grenade, trying to blow her away.IC: NPC Colonel Johnson“WHAT?!” Colonel Johnson yelled into the radio. “Stop them! All units stop the escaping mutants!” he yelled.“Bring her down at all costs.” He said Legion.IC: DarkfangHe screamed in pain as the ringing increased ten-fold. He let loose of Elijah’s neck in and instant, the sharp part of his tail possibly cutting his neck as it whipped away. “I… don’t surrender!” he yelled. He teleported away an instant later; appearing outside the mansion, to get backup. He took a few steps but his balance was so off he fell forward and blacked out from the damage the intense sound had done to his head.IC: Weapon-X Armed VansThe armored vans filled with knocked out mutants began to pull away as they made their way to the airport where the huge transport planes were waiting to take them all to the Weapon-X base in Canada.Btw Kaithas the Ultimate ride did end. They are parked in a field waiting for the next morning to go to the mansion.OOC: Interesting character one thing. Since he dies so much I’m going to have to say he stays dead for at least one IC post by you after he’s killed so it has a slight downside for dying. Why is he one hundred years old? Does he age slowly? Also what if his arm is sliced off when he dies etc? While he’s dead does his body heal itself? What I suggest is that while he’s dead his bodies healing factor kicks in and revives/ heals him but it only happens while he’s dead. Which is why it takes a post for him to get back in the fight while his body is healing/coming back alive.IC: NPC Weapon-X SoldiersAs Jared became nothing but energy, a few specialized Weapon-X soldiers equipped with devices that could store massive amounts of energies weapons flew forward as they tried to absorb Jared into the device to contain him for now.IC: Ultimate Feral"Just whose side are you on bub?" Feral said walking towards Fox. Now Angela and Malik he got. They were mutants from Xavier's school... but this guy Feral wasn't sure of."Why'd you help us if your not affiliated with us?" he demanded. "And how did you show up there anyway?" he added. "How do we know your not some Weapon-X assassin sent to make friends with us and then kill us while we slept Mr. Invisible?" he said.

IC: Adrian let his hand fly off course and be deflected rather than deal with getting grabbed. As Unbreakable's hand barreled through the air, Adrian brought his foot up to counter kicking off of the massive fist to create a bit of distance, then rushing back in to deliver punches to the massive mutant's elbow.---"Understood." Legion responded. The rows of clones began taking aim, preparing to fling their blades down the hallway in a finely coordinated attack. It was just a matter of waiting for the right time at this point.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: IcitineIcitine watched as the cars went down the road. She shook her head, "Not so fast." She sent water all over the road, even squeezing some under the tires of the cars. As soon as the road was covered, she froze the water. "Lets see you runaway now." She said.

OOC: Uh... Jared isn't energy yet. That was foreshadowing. But I can roll with it. Just have Weapon X have a containment suit nearby. Not one that they're forcing him in to, but a prototype of some sort. (I was thinking X might be trying to use him as an energy source)IC: Fox grinned. "You seriously think I'm an X agent. Can't put a bomb in my head, given my powers. I was there investigating a massive battle earlier. As for my faction, info broker. Only people I have recently helped are the X-Men."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Alec launched a couple of shots from his blaster at Feral to get his attention. He was trying to get the three Weapon X mutants in one place she he could take them all out at once. It would also distract them so the car could get awayN'Dine picked up Nero, putting him in the jeep they were preparing for getaway. "You still okay?" she asked

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC-Elijah:Elijah doubled over in pain as Darkfang ran from him, bringing a hand up to his neck. He pulled it away, noting that yes, there was a bit of bloodflow. With an almost mechanical efficiency, he went about checking the major veins and arteries in his neck, as well as anything else there that could have been damaged.Thankfully, nothing had been damaged beyond permanent repair. He did, however, have to fix that bleeding-keeping pressure on the wound until he could get an actual first aid kit, he turned to the Legion clones in the hall, looking at them with a slightly curious expression."Come now," he said to them. "Do we really need to start throwing knives and swords around? That's almost as bad as running with scissors, I'll have you know. Didn't your mother-" he grinned. "Or mothers, seeing as I don't know if the cloning power runs in your family, teach you about that?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Emily IC: As the vans pack up and go away she decides to stay as she takes her blaster out and rushes back into the mansion yelling out "Kane!?!"Shawn IC: As the van leaves the mansion Shawn begins to awaken slowly. Still being unable to do much of anything. He looks around in the darkness, "Emily?!? Are you here?!?" He says as he turns over very slowly and notices Tali with some hair covering her face, "Tali? wake up!"OOC: Hey, Can I assume that the mutants that are captured have the mutant suppressing collars on them?

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC:It was pitch black while Madness dreamt."Hello, Madness." said a voice behind himMadness whirled to find Harm standing behind him."How did you get inside my dreams?" demanded Madness.Harm chuckled. "I was already in them a long time ago."What?!But then, like a film reel, memories began to flash.Cries, yells. And an 'X' emblazoned on someone's shoulder.Witch was having a problem. The cars were full of escaping mutants.So...bike it was then.She swung a leg over the bike and donned a helmet.Attempts to rev it up were stupid, to say the least.

Edited by TradTheMentalist

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: ShadowShadow stood still in a ready position. She was aware of the Legion clones, but she was also aware that Elijah could deal with them. Her hand drifted toward one of her pistols....Then moved away. Krystal didn't want this fight any more than her, she wouldn't shoot her unless she had no other choice.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Krystal - Institute -Krystal didn't move, staying slumped against the wall. She looked at the gun warily, but figured Shadow would use it unless she tried to get up. There was no way Krystal would be able to move quick enough to jump Shadow without getting shot anyway. Though Krystal was glad to have an excuse not to attack her. "You should...knock me unconscious..." She said suddenly.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: ShadowShadow eyes Krystal, gauging whether or not she was being truthful. Whether or not she could be trusted. After a long minute, she carefully approached. She stopped about three feet away and crouched down. "Can I trust you?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Krystal - Institute -Krystal looked right at Shadow with slitted violet eyes. She slowly nodded in response to Shadow's question. Krystal braced herself for what was probably about to come, closing her eyes. Though she knew it was the only way she could get away with not helping to capture any more mutants, she felt guilty for how much she'd helped already.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: ShadowShadow crossed the last few feet between them, using the time to scrawl something on the piece of paper she summoned. Quickly, she pressed it into Krystal's hand, and started talking quickly. "That's an address, one in New York City. There's a date, too. On that day, I'll be drawing attention to myself. Weapon X is going to want to take me in, they'll send someone to get me. Make sure they send you. I should be able to find a way to get you out of Weapon X by then.""Got all of that?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: ShadowShadow nodded. "Good. Just hang on until then, I'll get you out of there." She closed one hand into a fist, and held it up. "I'm sorry, but this is going to hurt."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: ShadowShadow's hand darted out, striking in just the right location to knock Krystal out with minimal pain. She propped the other mutant up against the wall, and straightened. The angle of her actions had prevented anyone from seeing the exchange, and it was quick enough that it wouldn't seem suspicious."Elijah! We need to move!" She yelled, tossing down several smoke bombs down halfway between her and the Legion clones, using the chance to escape the hallway she currently occupied. Chances are Elijah was just behind her.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tara and Alison ( Flying through the skies, Skies of New York, New York.)Tara attempted to grab her ringing phone, but dropped it when she heard a massive mental cry. " What the f*** was that!? Oh s***! My phone!" Tara said as her phone fell."Hold on" Alison said as she shot after the phone catching it, and then catching Tara as she fell down into her. " Here." Alison said as she handed the phone back."Thanks! Diamond." Tara said as she took the phone from Alison, quickly calling back." Alaric! It's Tara. are you okay?"IC: KevinKevin shot upwards, throwing four lightning bolts as he went. High in the sky Kevin now saw that the others had gotten into the garage." Good! I won't hurt them now." Kevin said as he started to transform, glowing as he began to turn into electricity. Electricity shooting forth from his body until there was nothing left aside from it," You! " Kevin said, looking at Scorcher, his transformation complete.IC: Tora"I will be back Lady Rosalina." Tora said as he went to his massive room. He decided to train as he entered his room.

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

Shawn IC: Shawn's eyes looked a bit gloomy, "Explosives?...no...that is not gonna happen...I'll make sure people see your pretty face again at the mansion." He says very slowly as he places his hand on her hand and holds it tightlyRosalina IC: Rosalina follows Tora. "I shall go with you."

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Shawn IC: Shawn eyes glaze over to the side still holding her hand. "Thanks...professor...for all the help." He then attempts to lifts his head but is unable. Shawn looks down very upset. "I am suppose to be more than this...I feel so weak....how disappointing am I right now hahaha.." He says with a sad look on his face.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

IC: (Scott: Wander)John had missed, as Scott had moved the jeep forward. Once everyone was in the jeep, he shouted to Boinix "Get going" Before driving the car out of the garage, driving as fast as possible, and zig-zaging to avoid tank shots. "Hold on!"(Blake Raynkin)Blake had been put in the same truck as Shawn and Tail. He woke up, gorggey, and not sure if he was Death or himself, till he looked in his head, and found Death in the cage. Blake had seen everything happening when Death was out, and it didn't look good. "Hey Shawn." Blake still had his mask, which was slightly more cracked, and missing a bit under the left eye.OCC: Should have them escape with the jeep now, or wait a post?

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

Shawn IC: Shawn tries to get up one last time and manages to get into a seating position. "Hey man, they gotcha too....dang...how did they catch us so off guard?" Realizing that he was still holding Tali's hand he quickly lets go and looks towards tragedy. "How many others got bagged mon ami?"

shawnlos.jpg

IC-Elijah:Elijah smiled when he heard Shadow, launching a sonic pressurewave into the clones a moment before the smokebombs came out-they would have to be rather lucky to escape that, and then find them if they did. That done, he quickly silenced his and Shadow's footsteps, before running along behind the student. Once he was sure they were far enough away, and rounded enough corners to stop any pursuit, Elijah stopped Shadow by calling out her name. To his surprise, his voice sounded somewhat weaker than usual."Mind pulling a first-aid kit out of your special multi-dimensional locker, there?" he muttered, altering his voice to something more normal. "I'd rather not bleed out, after all. Oh, if you can manage, tell the person you rent that space from that I said thanks."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now