IC: Firspirit"*YAWN* boy...how long was I asleep?" Zac asked as he ten took note of his collar, "Da f*** is this s***?" he asked again as he tried to pull on it. No dice... he decided to use his fire powers. But as he snapped his fingers..."...okay where's my power?"IC: Dancer"Uh...where am I?" Abi asked as she woke up with a groggy voice,"Yes, where to now?" Hannah asked Dante, "Do we go save them or what?"

Edited by IX. Dymex

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Shawn IC: Shawn chuckles at Zac, "haha dat boy is too much sometimes." He then answers his question "You powers a kaputt...dese collars here got power stealing abilities...we are pretty much regular ol peoples now."Rosalina IC: Rosalina sidesteps the kick and pushes Tora back. "You are taking it easy on me Tora!"

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: FirspiritZac jumped as he took notice of Shawn's voice, "We'll s*** how the heck do we escape?! Dude yor buff can't you punch through the walls?"

Edited by IX. Dymex

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Tali grinned. "Basically like my abilities."IC: Dante grimaced and his cannon turned back into a guitar, which he strapped across his back. He pulled out his cell. He talked for a minute, and then the band's bus pulled up. "Let's head back to my house. We'll plan from there."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Yeah Dymex, but they have collars around their necks that suppress their mutant powers.That would work better, edit that into his profile. As for John Smith… yeah he’s accepted. What was hic code name again?Zyke you do plan on at least one of your X-Men being captured right? I recommend Julia since Jaws is with Weapon-X… good chance for that plot to unfurl, maybe Jordan too.I like how Kevin never takes a hit, but you can just auto grab my foot not cool man.IC: ScorcherScorcher responded by landing a flame-covered punch to Kevin’s face, fire then burst from his foot, of Surge didn’t let go his hand would be burned to a crisp.

OOC: Good catch bro! very impressive!! Yes you are right Toa, Shawn is nervous so it effects the way he articulates himself. And yeah, I see what you are saying but you don't think controlling time is Op as well :shrugs: ?Shawn IC: Shawn shrugs "No wayy lady!...ya just get lucky.." As he looks down in sadness "Yeah I am fine...has any of you seen Emily."

shawnlos.jpg

IC: No less than five weapon-X agents burst into the room that Derrick was in. It took him a second to realize that, but as soon as he did he grabbed the first one with a burst of speed and shocked him to the core. The second one was about to take a shot at him, when a third oddly enough stabbed him in the back. Between the two of them, they were able to overpower the last two agents who were taken by surprise, one by a gunshot, and the other by a high speed kick to the chest, plus some electric shock."Right, still you Jack?""Yup," he said taking off his mask. "Still me," They both walked over to the window for a moment to assess the situation. It seemed to them that some where beginning to leave, but that there were still large numbers of agents still in the area. Most of them searching to find any mutants that were left or trying to escape. "We need to go after them, we can't abandon them... Krystal or those X-men either.""I agree, but what can we do? If we follow them, they'll just throw us in with the others...""..." The two stared at each other for a moment."That may be our only option at this point.""You can't be serious.""Listen, these guys have been finding me at every corner, but they seem not to able to notice you. I'll probably end up caught no matter what. All I can do going with you is jeopardize your escape. While if I try and take a few of them down with me, I can provide a distraction for your escape. If anyone else escaped, you can work with them to break me out later." "..." "Oh and since they probably will put a bomb in me or something, until you break me out, if I have to attack you... well apologies in advance, okay?" "...Fine."They smiled weakly for a moment, before Derrick said, "Alright, wait here for a bit before trying to make your escape."Jack sat down in a desk and began leaning back in it."Good luck," he said half-sarcastically.Derrick left via the door and muttered a small apology to Krystal. Apologizing that he'd have to waste the opportunity she had given him."Well time to go act like a hero..."

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: Zac Zac shrugge but then heard crying. He looked and saw Caleb balling his head off, screaming in his crying, "CALEB!" he exclaime as he rushed up to hug Caleb.

IC: Caleb"Emily hates me! SHE NEVER CARED!" he said as he curled up, remembering the trauma."What do you mean Caleb?!" Zac asked

IC: Jared woke to find a bunch of IVs stuck in him. His skin was turning varying shades of red, orange, and yellow from the lack of light getting to his chloroplasts as a result of the collar. He tried to lift his arms but found his arms and legs bound to the table. "What manner of lunacy is this?!" OOC: He's in a different truck, by the way.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Caleb"I-I saw we packing up, and she gave me a mean look and ran out. When I followed her and stopped her, she kicked me off, and then has came from her back I couldn't see, it was hard to breath, I cried for her help but...she...she... SHE LEFT ME IN PAIN! SHE ABANDONED ME! AFTER ALL SHE DID!

IC: KevinKevin continued his mach 5 charge toward the ground not letting go" Did you really just try and burn electricity?" Kevin laughed at Scorcher's attempts to burn him in his electrical form.IC: Tora" I'm sorry my Lady, I just don't want to hurt you." Tora said as he attempted a jump kick.OOC: Flex, for a character that can move at mach 5 and above, grabbing your foot really isn't that bad. Don't be such a crybaby. Anyways,with the stuff people can do in this RP mach 5 isn't that OP, Dallas can stop time, Shawn can lift 10 tons, Adrian is darn near invulnerable, Abbas can control molecules, Tali can nullify anybody's power she wants,Alek can warp reality, Iron man can move at mach 8, Shadow can move just under super speed so if mach 5 is superspeed then she can move in between mach 5 and mach 4,Wild Card can copy anyone's power so long as he touch's them, Alex's mystery shield can withstand Sentinel blasts, Matt's plasma can destroy Sentinels like their dollar store robots.There's more but I won't continue down this path. There are all these broken powers and characters and you're attacking Kevin for fighting reasonably for a speedster.

Edited by Dr. Vengeance

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

Ic: Caleb"IT WAS HER!! SHE LEFT ME TO BE CAPTURED AND SHE FELT NO REMORSE!!" Caleb said as he kept crying and went into a corner, "SHE HATES US! SHE NEVER LOVED US IT WAS ALL A TRICK!"

IC: Vinewhip - In the back of a Weapon X Truck -"Wha...no..no...she wouldn't do that...why would she? That does make any..." Ashley thought back to when Emily had insisted on Ashley giving Shawn a purple tulip, instead of doing it herself, but why did that matter? Unless..."Oh God...she's been working for them...this whole time..." She began to realize...she'd seen the signs before, but had dismissed them previously, but it made sense now. She began to tear up.OOC: On the Mach 5 stuff, I don't see any real issue with going that fast...but, going mach 5 doesn't sound practical to me in most situations other than traveling somewhere far. If you try to go mach 5 in say...a building with skinny hallways, you're gonna crash into stuff before you can stop yourself, or skid like crazy when you try to make a turn...and just end up crashing.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Dr V. The Mach's are way beyond just average super speed, I am pretty sure she can't go that fast, since he said she is under super speed.Shawn IC: Shawn eyes begin to water up. "What are you sayin....you..can't be sayin...." He says beginning to sniffle.."No..no...Emily..no..no...no..no..no."

shawnlos.jpg

IC (Angela Dean)Angela stretched, and looked at her phone. It was late, and who knew what the morning would bring? John had the right idea."Guess we'd better get some rest," she said. She reached down and pulled a lever, allowing her seat to recline until it was almost parallel to the floor. Lying back, the teenager closed her eyes. "Don't try anything, Foxy," she said with a sarcastic smile. "If you're actually a spy, you know I'll see it coming."

OOC: Grabbing his foot and then slamming him into the earth at that speed is a big deal, that would really mess someone up. Besides can't he only move at those speeds when he's made of electricity? last time I checked electricity can't grab anything. Maybe if you allowed your speedster to actually get hit I wouldn't have a problem. You forget that Tora should be on that list with everything he can do, hypocrite.Btw Minun, I'd think that Jack's Crossfire armor would allow him to easily hack their systems by unleashing the nano-bots upon the computers.IC: SongbirdAshlynn walked over to one of the empty benches and lied down on her front, so her wings wouldn't be crushed under the weight of her body. She closed her eyes beneath the cloth that covered them and began to drift off to sleep.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: CalebCaleb keIC: CalebCaleb kept balling up even more, Zac got up and looked around, "Okay we are getting out of here, we need to get these of o us so we can escape, first, Shawn,"

Shawn IC: Shawn places his hands on his ears and closes his eyes, attempting to ignore everything around him. "No! I don't believe! It's not true...I know her!...she ain't like dat! I know her...she cares about me...I know her, she cares about us! I know her!! and that person ain't her!" Shawn says desperately as tears stream down his face like a river.

shawnlos.jpg

OOC: While I wouldn't put it quite so vehemently as Dr. Vengeance (though it does fit his name :P), I do agree with him. Scorcher not being able to lay hands on Kevin is not particularly unreasonable, especially when Kevin would be pulling out his hardest since he's fighting for his life and his friends' safety, and can move faster than Scorcher should be able to even reasonably comprehend. It doesn't look OP, it just seems like a bad matchup. A pyrokinetic fighting an electrokinetic super-speedster with the ability to take on a energy state just sounds like it favors the electrokinetic's side. Plus, as Vengeance put it, a whole myriad of characters exist in this RPG who can equal or top the feats Kevin can pull off.But yeah. Carrying on, As far as I know, Kev's max speed is Mach 5 normally, and he exceeds that when transformed. And if Kev can't grab anyone, then he shouldn't be being hit either, and him escaping at this point should be easy as pie. As for adding Tora to that list, well you can add almost every character in the RPG to that list, NPC or not. The majority of characters in this RPG are capable of OP feats, it's no surprise that a character would try to go to an extreme when trying to stay alive. It sounds suspiciously like you guys are airing personal problems with characters or letting pride get in the way when you should be trying to RP fairly and coherently on both sides.IC: Adrian tried to block the blow, but even with most of the damage, the fist still sent Adrian sailing. He gritted his teeth as he felt his arm throb, then rolled out of the way when he heard the soldiers, doing his best to avoid the needles. Rolling to his feet, he began taking off down the hallway, now outnumbered, and fairly outgunned. His best bet was to try and get to higher ground, so he started running for the staircase back upstairs.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Whipvine - Outside the Blackbird -Ashley had taken to lying down on the grass. Some people might think she would prefer to root herself and stand still like a tree. This kind of thinking annoyed her. She still had some of her humanity. As she lay down on the grass roots began to sprout from her back and dug into the earth, allowing her to absorb nutrients. The air was a bit chilly outside, but she didn't really mind, she had vines wrap around her like a blanket. The one good thing about always sleeping outdoors, was that she'd be the first one awake in the morning when the sun rose.

IC: Zac "Tali! Vine! Help me pull off the collar, if we can ER his off, he can get all of ours off and we can escape!" Zac said as he pulled on the collar,

OOC: Um, there is no way the collars are coming off with their bare hands. XDIC: Vinewhip - Weapon X Truck -"There isn't any point to that, we can't get them off with our bare hands. Look how tight they are, mine's almost making me gag."

IC: ZacZac grunted as he kept pulling, "We'll we have to try something! Got any hair pins or maybe a knife, possibl a chainsaw?"

OOC: Really? Wasn't certain, probably should have asked. Time for Jack to make a quick switch.IC: Jack was fiddling around with his armor, when he realized something. He did have a way to hack into Weapon-X's computers.I can only hope I am not too late, he thought bolting out of the door.Thankfully Derrick was not using his superspeed and was somewhat dragging his feet. This allowed Jack enough time for him to catch up."Wait... wait I have an idea!" he said yelling towards Derrick."Hm, what is it?" Derrick replied."The armor, the nanobots I think I can hack their systems with them!" Derrick had more or less forgotten about the armor, but even if he didn't, he hadn't even considered the fact that they might be able to do that."That might work, saves us a lot of trouble.... Are you sure you can do it?"Jack thought about it for a good long moment and then responded, "Yes, I don't know why, but I know can definitely do this much.""...Very well then, I trust you. In exchange I'll do my best to avoid getting caught, and see how far I can get. I'll try to gather with whoever I can to help you. Stay safe..." he said before bounding, searching the windows trying to find a weak point in their forces.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: ZacZca slaps Shawn's face with an angry look, "WHERE IS THAT TOUGH GUY?! The confident man who gets the girl, and keeps the girl? The one who saves lives, the one who save the president? Where exactly is that man right now? Taking vacation while a baby cries in his place?! DUDE! You have told us to keep roughing it out, and we have, we will cross that bridge when we reach it, lets cross this first,"

IC: Vinewhip - Weapon X Truck -"Hairpins or knives aren't gonna work...these collars don't have keyholes, and they are too strong for a knife." She pointedly ignored the chainsaw remark, because that was just silly. The collars didn't have normal locks obviously, they were encrypted, and could only be opened by a remote of some kind, one designed specifically to open them, and even if they somehow got said remote, they'd have to know the password as well. In short, the collars weren't coming off, so stop bloody trying to get them off.

IC: UnbreakableThe soldiers began to chase Adrian, firing more darts at his backside.Growling the massive mutant jumped up his fist tearing through the ceiling as he began to pull himself up. He then ran down the hallway, blocking off the staircase Adrian was using, there would be no escape for him.OOC: He shouldn't be able to go mach 5 when not as pure electricity, maybe that fast when he is, but what gives him such speed when he's solid? His electricity? I can see it boosting his speed a bit, but beyond mach 5? That's like Quicksilver speed. Yeah I suppose it is just a bad match up, anyway Scorcher really shouldn't be being pulled down by Kevin at all unless he's solid right now, I'm not really sure if he is or not. Anyway I'm off for the night.

OOC: Da** Zac! Awesome post bro! :P Shawn IC: Shawn nods as tears stream down his face. "You are right mon ami...It just kind of hurts...ya..know." He says as he is closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. "But I promised that you guys will be safe and I have to make sure I get that done!" He then wipes the tears off his face.

shawnlos.jpg