IC: When Adrian made it to the stairway and saw Unbreakable, his morale dropped, and he stopped moving. "Well, looks like this is it." He felt series of small impacts on his back, and glanced behind him. A group of darts lay on the ground behind him. Reaching behind him, he felt one that had managed to pierce his skin. His vision wavered a moment. "Okay then. Let's go out with a bang."Adrian gathered all of his strength, and decided to focus on putting everything he had into this. The mutant charged at Unbreakable, putting all of his speed and strength into the punch, muscles straining as his muscles chambered in sequence, driving all of his force into one last monstrous punch aimed at Unbreakable's jaw.It was all or nothing.OOC: Well lightning moves at 93,000 miles per second, or 334,800,000 miles per hour. Mach 5 is only 3,806 miles per hour by comparison. If Kevin transforms into pure lightning, honestly, he's slowing himself down to an absolutely insane degree by going only slightly above Mach 5, and his profile states that his cognitive function is enhanced by his lightning control, and since super speed is a constant power for him, then it's not too much of a stretch to assume that his speed comes from the same source. Since his body can change like it can, I would assume that some portion of him is constantly altered, allowing for super speed movement. it's not too farfetched in this RPG, I mean Dallas was initially capable of super speed movement simply because he could perceive things faster. No physical reason whatsoever. Now, it's an actual time thing, but still. And comparing him to Quicksilver isn't much; fast as he is, he still got completely defeated by people nowhere near his speed level at Riker's Island. As for Kevin touching him, if you want to not consider the probability that Kevin's ability to touch things is based on an ability to solidify parts of himself as necessary, then it's also possible it's based in magnetism, simply represented by Kevin actually grabbing the person in question.EDIT: And this is all assuming he's turning into lightning instead of electricity. In the other case, where he becomes electricity, he's potentially moving at the speed of electricity, which is 95 to 97% of the speed of light when not insulated and conducted. (650,496,744 miles per hour. Insanity, no?), and freely at the velocity of light when only projected from it's conductor.To summarize, Kevin could be the epitome of insanity. But he is instead a fairly reasonable character by not only this RPG, but the X-Men universe standards.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: Spirit edited and John's nickname is whatever Weapon-X soldiers are called but I had him called sergeant SmithIC: SmithSmith walked along with several other soldiers until he saw a mutant and a soldier walking side by side not killing each other (Jack and Derrick) he and the other soldiers raised their guns and fired.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

Shawn IC: Shawn opens his eyes "okay guys, We are stuck with this collar. Like Blake said we actually don't know all the functions and I don't really want to risk anyone's safety. So I guess we have no other choice but to ride this out for now." He says sniffling and looking at Tali.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC:Madness forced himself to awake. Everything was mostly dark and all he could see was a shadow of someone familiar."Battle?" he murmured, but the shadow was fading. And anyway, it was too dark to make sure.He turned around and winced as something dug into his neck."Whuh?" he asked, still groggy. "What's this...." He sat up and felt around his neck.It was a collar. A power-dampening one.He reached out on instinct for his staff and with a pang of regret, found that he lost it.Dang.There was nothing else he could do, so he just sat there and started sorting out his hair, attempting to maintain a semblance of normality.The plane lurched and he held on to the nearest solid thing he could. An iron bar.So... He was on a bumpy ride.Witch had some problems getting out of the garage thanks to the ice, but luckily, she brought it under control and managed to guide it to follow the other transports.She swerved, narrowly avoiding a tank blast and fired the rifle at a helicopter that got too close.On its windscreen appeared a spiderweb of cracks. Not enough to slow it down, but a good enough distraction all the same.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Shadow"No need." Her eyes flared, and the motorcycle appeared, resting on its kickstand against the ground. In one fluid motion, she swung a leg over, and started it. She glanced back at Elijah, a wry look in her eyes. "I suppose it would be cliche to say 'Come with me if you want to live'?"IC: Alexander SmithNo one had noticed when Alex woke up. Actually, he preferred it that way. The situation was so confusing and so stressing that it was just easier to watch the group from a distance, rather than getting involved again. Not for the first time, he wished his friends were there.Not these alternate universe versions of them. His real friends. But as much as he hated to admit it, these X-Men were so close to the people he longed to find that it hurt. He could see Dallas, a few feet away. He could see Ashlynn, he could see John. He could see Julia. They were the people he originally went to prison to protect, but at the same time, they weren't. And worst of all, the ones he knew were being captured as he sat there, and there was nothing he could do about it.The technopath, the one the Ultimates came looking for to save them, sat on a bench in the corner, silently crying.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Alaric (Grand Central Station, New York)Tara."Yeah, I'm fine," Alaric replied, an overwhelming desire to laugh welling up in his chest all of a sudden; the history teacher pushed it out as a deep sigh of relief instead, a chuckle or two forcing its way out of his suppression, before he got himself under control. "Oh, man, Tara, thank God you're alright...where are you? I'm in like...Grand Central right now or something, someone got me out of the Institute about halfway through the battle..."IC: Aleksandr (Penthouse, New York City)Suddenly, on her motorcycle, Shadow's phone began to ring, signalling an unfamiliar number. Warily, she picked it up, and just as she was about to demand answers as to who was calling her...Rebekah? Are you alright?"-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Elijah:"Yes, but I'll come anyways," Elijah said, rolling his eyes when Shadow's phone began to ring as well. He moved to tune out the conversation, but there was one thing he caught: "Rebekah?"Slowly, one of his eyebrows raised in a curious fashion, before he shrugged-likely just a wrong number, or something of the sort.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Then that is incredibly OP for him to be moving that fast. As for Shawn... he seems to be talking suspiciously like Gambit right now.
OOC: How have you only just picked up on this :P He's been doing it since he first exploded I thinkIC: Well that was just rude. Here he was going to all the trouble to be a distraction and they went for the jeep anyway. Alec sighed, and took aim with his blaster arm, maximising the power output as he took aim at the helicopters. He went for their rear propellors, since without those they'd just spin round and round like a fairground ride and be forced to land. He wanted to bring them down without sending them crashing in flames. It was tiring though. Since his blaster used energy from him, using powerful shots like that was like running a marathon. His actions kept the jeep safe though, as the pilots were unable to aim their chainguns properly while under fire

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Tali sat next to Shawn and put her arm around him. "We'll find a way."IC: Fox grinned and reclined his seat, falling asleep almost immediately.OOC: Uhh... An energy form without a drawback is way OP. Jared has to CONSTANTLY hold himself together (or wear a containment suit), and even though he is kind of made of LIGHT, he can't move at that speed. It risks him not being able to slow down all of the light, and exploding.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Firespirit"There's the Shawn we all know an love, lets get this collar off ya, I know we can this thing off somehow," Zac said as he pulled on it, "Shawn try pulling on it as well,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Okay then I suppose. Just realized his first name was John. Gonna have to ask you to edit it to something else, there can only be one John. Also good job metagaming and ruining Minun’s plot man, Minun I give you permission to ignore that since John Smith is not accepted till his first name is no longer John.IC: ScorcherKane continued to hurtle towards the ground going an incredible speed, the electricity pumping through him from Kevin’s hold on his foot. As a last resort he pulled out a pistol armed with dart-bullets and shot off four rounds at Kevin.At the same time a few of the remaining helicopters trained their chain-guns at Kevin and drew closer and fired as he sped towards the ground.IC: UnbreakableThe giant mutant was expecting the last punch, with every ounce of strength Adrian had accumulated into the final blow. It connected with Unbreakable’s jaw, snapping his head upwards as his jaw shattered from the blow. He stumbled back blood pouring from his mouth, before he fell against the wall, pain blaring through him.IC: TribladeMatt got to his feet, alone in the field without a clue which or what way to go from here. He had to get help somehow… to rescue his friends, his family. The only idea that stuck in his mind was the Brotherhood. He had to find them somehow, maybe his uncle and his cousin Rosalina could help him… but their base in the Savage Lands was gone. How would he find them?IC: HelicoptersAlec’s shots hit the rear propellers of two copters, blowing them off, the helicopters began to spin around in circles before slowly heading towards the ground.IC: Summer-flightAshlynn’s green eyes snapped open. She looked around she was in a dark trailer of some sort it seemed like.“Hello? Anyone?” she heard the voice of Madness. “I’m here.” She said groggily. Her back felt terrible, it hurt all over and she could feel that someone had hastily bandaged it to stop the bleeding.“What happened?” she said as she leaned against the metal wall. Suddenly it all rushed back… the attack… John fighting Alaric, the blonde girl with the water and ice powers, then her blacking out.“Oh god…. No… no… no.” Ashlynn began to sob. She felt some sort of strange metal collar around her neck, she began to try to frantically pull it off, but it wouldn’t come off, and none of her powers were working, she couldn’t heal herself, she couldn’t send a telepathic message, and she couldn’t even use her new telekinetic powers.IC: FeralJohn sat in the hummer in silence as it pulled up at the airport. Sitting there was a massive black cargo plane, and it was huge. He could see some of the armored trucks full of mutants pull up to the plane as squads of armed soldiers surrounded them and then opened the doors, without their powers the mutants had nothing, and if they tried anything they’d be mowed down by high powered weapons.John got out of the car, “Come on let’s board the plane.” He said to Liliana.

IC: Cakeba bad ZacCaleb didnt speak, his voice was now scratchy and sour from crying and screaming."Then how do we escape?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: IcitineLilliana yawned and rubbed her eyes. "Are we here already?" She said sleepily as she woke up. Lilliana jumped out of the car and walked next to John. She watched as the mutants were loaded into the jet. As she watched, a memory flashed in her head. A tall man had grabbed her and hit her over the head...the next thing she remembered was being in a jet, similar to one the mutants were being pushed in.Lilliana suddenly shook her head, jolting back to reality. She gently touched her head in the place where the man from the flash had hit her. Sure enough there was a small, long ridged scar.

Shawn IC: Shawn hugs Caleb, "We just gotta wait this out Braveheart...we are going to be fine...when de opportunity comes I will make sure you guys get home safe okay." As he stays next to Caleb with one arm over his shoulder for emotional support.Rosalina IC: Rosalina stops Tora for a moment blushing a little. "Um, excuse me." She rushes back towards her room where Quicksilver is either sleeping or eating and checks in one of the drawers looking for her sports bra. "Hmm...I cannot find it..I guess I should do some laundry soon."

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Feral“Yea,” Feral nodded at her question though she could see for herself. As they walked towards the plane, he suddenly noticed Liliana pause as something flashed across her face. He watched her shake her head, and then touch a spot on her head. “What’s wrong?” he said touching her shoulder and looking into her eyes.

IC: Lilliana"I...I'll tell you later." She whispered as she walked into the plane. She sat in her normal seat and pulled her knees into her chest, thinking about what happened. She knew that some agents were brainwashed but only of they struggled. Had they brainwashed her? And what about John? If that was his real name. Lilliana held her head. Who was she even?

Rosalina IC: Rosalina finds what she is looking for and changes right there. "Ahh far more comfortable. I do not wish to have a slip up" She says as she prepares to exit the room. She then ask Quicksilver "Uncle, how are you holding up? is there anything I can do for you before I resume my training with Tora?"

shawnlos.jpg

IC: FeralJohn looked at Liliana with her head in her hands as she looked up at him. He put his arm around her and drew her in close.IC: Quicksilver"No... I am fine child." he smiled at her. OOC: For those escaping feel free to escape, I think its time we about wrapped up this attack, for the one or two who still need to be captured, you might need to do that soon so we can move on.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Icitine Lilliana laid her head against John's chest. She wasn't use to affection since she had been in Weapon-X her whole life, but she liked that John was holding her. It made her feel safe and...happy, a feeling she hasn't genuinely had in years.

IC: Vinewhip - Weapon X Truck -"We'll just...stick together, right?" As Ashley said this the truck stopped moving, moments later the doors opened, with soldiers ready to fire upon them if they tried anything funny. Ashley's heart skipped a beat. As they were forced off the truck and marched toward the plane, Ashley trembled uncontrollably, she was terrified.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: AlexHe could almost hear the sounds of battle, if he tried hard enough. Except that was a lie, because he knew his mind was simply playing tricks on him. Making him hear the sounds Alex was certain were accompanying the event he knew to be happening. The sounds of his friends being captured or killed.It took all of his willpower not to try and run to their aid. But you've got nothing, Alex. You're out of your element. No technology to use, no one to guard your back while you pull off a carefully constructed plan. He stared sadly at the sleeve of his prison jumper. You haven't even got your X-Suit. Not even a geeky t-shirt. All you have is your shield, and that's nothing against a full scale assault.Dejectedly, he tried not to look around the plane. It was too painful, being around people who were almost identical to the people he couldn't save, no matter how much he wanted to. The people who were being captured, just as he got out of prison to fulfill his promise to return. He barely noticed the tears that dripped down his face.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Shawn IC: All the tears were off of Shawn's face. He walked with pride, as they loaded up the mutants on the plane. He walked in front of the pack and looks back and nods his head at the terrified Ashley trying to reassure her.Rosalina IC: Rosalina smiles as she fastens her sports bra and rushes off towards Tora. "Hey, my love....excuse me for the interrupting the fight...I did not want to be bouncing everywhere haha." She laughs while blushing profusely.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Zac and CalebThe two brothers got onto the plane, still having the collars on their necks.

IC: Shadow"Well, I haven't dropped dead yet, so things could be worse." Shadow commented into the phone, hiding the fact that her breathing was up in addition to her heart rate. "I'd love to chat, but I have to drive a motorcycle past some tanks."IC: AlexI need to take a walk. Clear my head. Alex glanced around the cabin. Whipevine, Ashlynn, and Angela were asleep or soon would be. Julia was awake, as was her brother. X-Bones was still in the cockpit. Well, I guess it's time to find out what happens if I try to leave.The technopath stood, and started walking toward the ramp, to exit the Blackbird.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Flex. Do me a favor and never have Darkfang try to speak in german again. Not without looking up what word you're trying to spell (BTW, it's pronounced nine, but it's spelled Nein). Sorry if this sounds harsh, but I speak german, and it's really awful when people who can't speak german try to imitate a german accent/words. ;-;IC: Rapture:"If I had to make a guess... Since he's on foot, he'd be about here," She said, pointing at an image of a town taken from satellite view, "It shouldn't be too hard to find a mutant in a town that small."

Edited by AuRon the champion

OOC: Btw AuRon don’t ever tell me what to do again.IC: NPC Soldiers (Weapon-X Cargo plane)“Keep walking muties.” The soldiers barked their faces still hidden behind gasmasks. The began to direct them to the holding cells upon the cargo plane.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Cargo plane)“I don’t understand those visions I kept having…” he whispered. “Their names… when he said them I saw their faces.” He added. Liking the feeling of her head pressed against his chest.IC: Darkfang (Weapon-X HQ)“Let’s go then.” He said his yellow eyes flashing. Staring at the satilite image of the screen he reached out and placed a hand on the creepy little blue girl. In an instant they both vanished, appearing a second later in an empty alleyway within the small town.

OOC: Yeesh, take a chill pill guys. You can lay grievances without snapping at each other

An energy form without a drawback is way OP. Jared has to CONSTANTLY hold himself together (or wear a containment suit), and even though he is kind of made of LIGHT, he can't move at that speed. It risks him not being able to slow down all of the light, and exploding.
Well their energy forms seem to be pretty different. Jared is some sort of photonic energy, Kevin is simply electricity. You could lure him-or parts of him-away with a lightning rod (even in energy form I'd imagine having your arm ripped off would really hurt), you could use an insulator to contain or trap him, you could short circuit him with another blast of lightning or water.Actually speaking of that, how does Liliana create ice? Pure water doesn't conduct electricity (its the impurities you normally find in water that do that) so if she just summons up ice rather than freezing moisture in the air it would, in theory, be pure water and would seal Kevin up. He tries melting the ice, since lightning is very very hot, and he just fries himself in waterIC: As the jeep fled, Alec made sure to go in the opposite direction, firing shots into the air as often as he had the energy, still trying to lure any watching troops away from the few survivors of the attackX-Bones heard footsteps on the metal decking of the Backbird and turned round."If you're going outside, Parallel Universe Parallel Universe Me, get a buddy. Can't have you going missing after what we went through to bust you out."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: I am calm his tone just seemed rude to me, and I don’t take that kindly. Dang if only Liliana hadn’t already gone to the plane LIC: Feral (Weapon-X Cargo plane)John nodded and sighed. “Your right.” He said softly.IC: Darkfang (Town, NY)The blue furred mutant shook his head. “This is your mission, I am simply your transportation.” He said to the demon like mutant.IC: Ultimate Feral (Blackbird, field)"I'll watch him." he said opening his eyes and getting up from his seat before following Alex outside. John hadn't been able to sleep anyway.

IC: Krystal - Institute -Krystal came too with a groan. Shadow and Elijah were long gone, which was good. Krystal slowly tried to stand up, her head was pounding, Shadow could hit really hard. She stumbled through the halls, her vision a bit hazy. All she had to do was get to one of the Weapon-X trucks and get back to the facility.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar