IC: Shadow"I talked to Ric briefly. Well, sort of. Circumstances intervened before the conversation really went anywhere." She sighed again, thinking back to the day of the attack, and the day before that. "I guess I talked to Ashlynn. If you count a shouting match and calling her out on being a **** talking."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: (Scott)Scott had come inside, taking his helmet off. He was pale, oh so pale under his helmet. He grab some bread, jelly, peanut butter, and made a sandwich. He wasn't that hungry, but he did need some food.(Blake,Death)Blake heard Ashlynn's response, then his head turned into a mental battle-zone between him and Death. You have done nothing but get us captured! NO, you have RUINED MY LIFE! If it wasn't for you, they wouldn't view me as an insane murderer! this went back and forth for a while. Any telepath would hear for sure. If they did anything, that was up to them.(Sam)Sam had returned back to the base after the attack was shut-down. He saw the bodies as they were carted away, and saw Rapture. "Hey Rapture. What you up to?" Sam was stalling. we didn't know what to do, and might as well make small talk.

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

OOC: Alright, just making sure you didn't contradict his species backstory with anything too major. =PIC: Aleksandr (Vents, Weapon-X Compound)"So I guess this means that we aren't technically dating anymore."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: ShadowShadow was quiet for a long moment. "I'm sorry.""It's just.... I can't remember you very well. You're from a period of my life I not only can't remember, I'm not sure I want to remember." She hugged him tightly. "I don't doubt there were fond memories in there. But I don't know if I can deal with sifting through to find them."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Aleksandr (Vents, Weapon-X Compound)"Quite alright," replied the Russian, still looking externally unfettered despite the slow ripping of his heart. "In any case, I'm not sure how much longer we should remain in these vents. If the heating or air conditioning turns on, we're quite royally shafted."As he checked his gun, food and water supplies, and then slid on his hood to prevent any stray air currents from messing with his hair in a way that it could get caught in something, his chest began to burn as his vicious work ethic cauterizing the wound left by the girl behind him.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: ShadowUnaware of the emotional damage she had dealt with a handful of words, Shadow nodded. With a quiet click, she fitted the last piece of her pistol back into place."You're right. We need to get moving."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Jack was looking over his armor at the end of the battle. He noticed that there was a hole in his armor where he had kept pulling out nanobots to use on his ammo. He was contemplating on how to replace them.Eat...Jack looked around from side to side to see who had said that. He found no one else close by.Let us feast!!! the voice called, pleading to Jack slightly tugging on him towards the fallen robots.While it slightly freaked him out for a moment, it told him that it was the nanobots, and that somehow they were hungry. Still partially mistrustful of the voice he walked closer towards the robots making sure that no one else was nearby. As he got next to the robots a stream came from his arm and covered the destroyed BrainBot. After a few moments the BrainBot was gone and his armor was pristine.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: Ashley - Inside Ashley's Mind, Weapon X Facility -"Yeah he is." Ashley continued to stroke Sebastian's fur. She looked back at Lillian curiously. "You went to the school once? How long ago was that?" She asked, trying to remember when she first came to the school, it had been quite a few years ago now.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Icitine "When I was about 11 so...7 years ago?" Lilliana tousled her hair slightly. "I've been here since them..." Her voice changed, the memory of being captured flooding her mind before she shook it away. "Anyway when did you go? We might have met!"

IC: Ashley - Inside Ashley's Mind, Weapon X Facility -Ashley felt a little sad for Lilliana, being captured by Weapon X at such a young age had to be terrible. "Well, I think I was around 8 or 9 when I first came to the school, so about 7 years for me too. Huh, maybe we did meet, though it would be hard to remember..."

IC: Demon, ShawDemon reappeared outside the hotel the X-Men were currently staying at and waited for Derrick to catch up.And now, it was time for the banquet to begin. It was only now that Shaw realized Katherine had taken off without asking the time that this event began. Oh, well, she'd show up sooner or later. Distinguished guests from all across the country made an appearance, and Shaw was absolutely delighted. Here and now, the seeds of the Hellfire Club's political influence would be sown. Shaw had also collected a few wayward mutants who had genetic affiliations with former Club members, and now, at least four telepaths wandered the feast, reading the thoughts of all present and telepathically reporting the interesting ones to Shaw, who jotted them down in a small notebook. Yes, this was going to be a fine fundraiser.OOC: If your character isn't doing anything in particular, you can have them sneak into the banquet.

67tlbk.png

IC: Ashley - Inside Ashley's Mind, Weapon X Facility -"Oh, well if John is on it I'm not worried. He's never let us down before." She said with an assuring grin. Ashley noticed Alaric and Taralynn were present on the beach, this confused her, she didn't recall them getting captured, how were they here?

IC: Adrian sighed as he idly tapped his foot against the wall of his cell/room. There was a sincere amount of annoyance in his chest. The bomb in his head was causing him serious distress, as he really wasn't enjoying the feeling of 'do what I say or die' that it undoubtedly brought to him. And mighty as Adrian was, he was pretty sure his brain wasn't as strong as his skin or muscles. If that bomb went, he would not survive. It wasn't a feeling Adrian was used to having...

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

Shawn IC: Shawn shakes his head "I got my powers at such a young age, do I don't really remember what it was like. Though I will tell you this, I remember how things were afterwards. I had to get use to my powers. I was really strong and fast and that was so hard to get use too at first. I almost lived my life in a bit of fear at first. I had to be extra gentle when I was with women if I was dating them, or if I was horsing around with my boys I had to be very careful because if I got too carried away I could seriously hurt them, and that was the hardest part of having my powers, and I ain't gonna bullcr** you...it will take some getting use too, but practice and practice make sure you have control over your powers, but don't stress it if you don't get it at first....these things take time. Or at least it took me some time to get use to."

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Derrick caught up to Demon in a few moments though when he stopped he began panting heavily. After some very heavy breathing his pulse began to stablize."Man, I need to work on the whole super speed thing..."Finally his breathing fully stablized, "Alright so they went into here?" he asked looking at the hotel.Nice hotel he thought looking up.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: SpiritWill walked through the base until he saw Shawn, Nick and a few others. "Hey, what's up." Then he said telepathically to Nick. 'Any developments on your powers?'IC: SmithTiny specks of dust began swirling around the room, the blood that was washed down the sink came back in tiny little dots, Jace would start to feel sick as the particles tried to gather with the rest of them.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: "I get the healing factor. But this isn't so easy to handle." As if on cue, his arm again shifted, this time getting much much more muscular and covered in shaggy brown hair. 5 long sharp claws later, and it was exactly what an anthropomorphic bear arm would look like. "Gah." Nick hastily rolled his sleeve down, covering it up except for the hand. YEAH A LOT. MY ARM IS GOING NUTS.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

Shawn IC: Shawn just smiles and nods at Will. He then walks towards Jake and Christine and sits on the floor feeling very relaxed, even with everything that is going on Shawn felt like he found himself surrounded by people who he at the very least enjoyed to be around, and at that moment in time that was good enough to make him smile.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.