How Well Known Are You?

iPenguin

2/5. Seen you around the past couple of days, but don't recognize your name from before my hiatus.Been away since January, and even then I hadn't really been at all active since the reboot--wanna see if anyone still knows my name.

"I admire your style, which is colorful, if monochromatic."

4/5I could do so much more, yet I choose not to. Probably because I lack motivation, and the first thing that will motivate me would be possibility of randomly exploding and destroying stuff, because everybody loves destroying stuff. I'd also need stuff that'd let me burrow through the web that ties the internet together... and I'd better stop talking before I type several paragraphs of nonsense. With a few misspelt words in it.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

5/5.Excuuuuse me, but I am Vorex, devourer of paradoxes, one of the six Time-Keepers and the leader of an army of Shadows.If you still want to challenge me, then be. My. Guest. cool.png- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

4/5Then I will be your guest. You claim to have such titles, yet you do not display any evidence of actually having them. Besides, you can't kill an explosion. I may be edible... but I'll damage your stomach.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.