How Well Known Are You?

iPenguin

It depends solely on the amount of interaction that one has. No one has any idea if a few members in this topic PM each other frequently, or do other BZP activities together. You may not think that Shadow Reaper deserves a 5/5, but I'm sure many people disagree - such as many of the people who have rated him as such. Whether you think it's the truth or not, it still boils down to opinion vs. opinion, and in this topic, opinions change from person to person, rater to rater.Having said that, 5/5.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

1/5^Agreed. This also may be me over-analysing, but it also seems he is assuming we are rating ourselves. We're rating the person above us. And, to be honest, no, it was stated in a rude way in my opinion. Just because it may be the truth in your opinion doesn't make it any less rude. I could say that a member was terrible at whatever they were doing and then say it's the truth in my opinion. Still rude.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

4/5I must say that i found it funny that i was used as the prime example of Waffles statement. i will say now that i'm not surprised that not many people know me considering i joined back on January 8th of 2007. i would probably be more well known and had a much larger post count if i did not have to go somewhere from may 25th 2008 to April 1st 2010 and there i did not have access to a computer that whole time, but still i will admit waffles that i was kind of like "hey you may not think i'm deserving of 5/5 but if that is what you think then make sure you post what you think i deserve."But anyway i was surprised i was the prime example.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.