The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

You know all languages, but you forget which one applies to which country. You now end up speaking Japanese to a Spaniard and vice versa, and are now unable to communicate with people. You need a horde of translators to follow you at every moment.I wish I could travel into the future.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

You are about to serve this scrumptious sample of sizzling splendour when you step out of the kitchen, beautifully cooked meal in hand, then trip on an otter and drop the entire thing. More than five seconds pass before you can piece it back together, so the rule cannot save it. And nobody wants floor food. Maybe the bin will enjoy it. Oh, and the knowledge to cook that meal was a one time thing. Looks like it's a takeaway for the Gods tonight.I wish I were a Toa of Iron.

LzcD9OS.png

You don't. You fall over, but the plate stays upright. However, it's now on the same level as the otter, which given it's rather miffed it's just been tripped over, decides to run over and start eating the meal. Nobody wants otter food. Maybe the bin might enjoy it.I wish I were a gangster. ...Doesn't have to be one from Voya-Nui. Just a gangster in general.

LzcD9OS.png

You don't know that you're a ninja, therefore you have no reason to do any of the ninjutsu you've acquired.Edit: Oh, I was beaten. Anyway, you're Ike, but you accidentally use your Aether move with no platform above you, thus you fall to the bottom of the screen and are KO'ed.I wish I had an entire army of invincible Plant Life Toa who were only loyal to me...even if they had infected masks/krana/krana-kal/kraata/any means of mind control. (That includes if masks such as a Komau or Mask of Charisma was used on them)

Edited by Shinken Green

---------------------------------------------------Links to fun stuff---------------------------------------------------

A story I wrote in 2016My sole BZPRPG character who has existed since 2016, but has done absolutely nothing, A fun little Cantonese earworm ft. Marina Sirtis, Some real nostalgia from 2003 BZPower

僕は青空になる。。。

We are Primus. We are Prima. We are Prime Nova. We are Sentinel Prime. We are Optimus Prime.

Granted to but you fly over a volcano and die.I wish i was a true Toa.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

You get the lowest-grade taco with the lowest-grade meat possible.I wish I was a Kamen Rider.

---------------------------------------------------Links to fun stuff---------------------------------------------------

A story I wrote in 2016My sole BZPRPG character who has existed since 2016, but has done absolutely nothing, A fun little Cantonese earworm ft. Marina Sirtis, Some real nostalgia from 2003 BZPower

僕は青空になる。。。

We are Primus. We are Prima. We are Prime Nova. We are Sentinel Prime. We are Optimus Prime.