The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

But you did, you create such a strong paradox that a worm-hole opens up and takes the keyboard away out of irony. It spits it back up at you and knocks you out cold.

I wish the UNDERTALE Characters were real.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Granted, but Sans constantly pranks you, Papyrus force feeds you spaghetti, Toriel argues with your current mom, Alphys hogs the TV & DVD players to watch anime, Undyne likes to visit uninvited to snuggle with her girlfriend, Flowey lives in the backyard and Asgore becomes best bros with your dad. Asriel couldn't make it to your world unfortunately. 

I wish I was a member of TTV.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Granted, I'm a blood clot that blocks your artery. You die from a painful heart attack.

I wish my dad would take me to visit the bloke who lives in a box behind the pawn shop.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

granted.he crushes you.

i wish for one request

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

granted.the shoddy design finally shows itself to be fatal and blows up.

i wish other people would already understand that stormtroopers arent clone troopers, and never were.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Wish denied, Stormtroopers in the beginning of the empire were made of reprogrammed clone troopers. As time went on, normal humans were being recruited.

I wish I was as awesome as Boba Fett.

Granted, you are immortal. You live on to see all your loved ones die and watch the world fall. Your body becomes completely frail after hundreds of years and soon you are nearly nothing. You cannot move, see, hear, anything. And at this point it's too late to commit suicide, you're just a mote of nothing. Forever.

I wish the Flying Dutchman was a vegetarian.

granted,hes a ghost.its a bit of a moot point by now.

i wish for a fish named Trish on a dish with her own wish for something delish to relish.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

granted.you lose it.

i wish for all of the lego pieces i have lost over the years to appear in a box in front of me.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

granted. but everywhere you go, people call you a knight, not understanding the reference, even when you explain it to them.

i wish for a real looking unsharpened katana.for...reasons.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

granted.you now are forced to live through thousands of deputies in training, as they all suffer from "comic relief syndrome" and are woefully inadequate.

i wish to be able to punch someone with no repercussions.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

granted.you fall asleep everywhere you go.especially if its inconvenient.

i wish to always remember to type in my wish the first time instead of editing it later.

Edited by Dibble Flubwibbler of DOOM

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

granted.its  cold.

i wish i had enough determination.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

granted.you're the human torch.all your movies are bad, and instead of becoming a beloved avenger, you turn black.(which is subjectively bad)however, throughout all this, you are long dead in the comic universe,to the point where it seems almost idiotic to even continue to hold on to the rights to the movie franchise. but they MUST, they've already basically lost spiderman,and-

i wish someone made a complete list of every suit every spiderman has ever worn.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

granted.you go do your homework.

i wish for knowledge to be injected directly into my brain.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.