The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

granted. you go on to become the most infamous assassin ever, and then commit sucide because of what you became.i wish for a way to get songs free from itunes

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

Granted. However, it has a mind of its own, and you accidentally kill everyone you love with it.I wish for an indestructible, immovable, perfectly safe, untampered cushiony chair that I like, in a perfectly safe, indestructible location.

Edited by Terminus24

Granted. The milk is frozen solid and can never be melted. It slowly consumes all heat within your house in an attempt to thaw, but it never does. It just keeps consuming all heat, as much heat as possible. Eventually the entire planet is reduced to a tundra and your glass of milk has destroyed all life on earth.I wish I had a panic room. =D

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Granted. You eat it, only to realize it's the head of the headless horseman, who is very angry with you afterwards.I wish I could have background music in my life.

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

granted you lay back so much blood rushes to your head and you slowly die in a layed back positionI wish that i could manipulate wood and have it burn longer in my woodstove.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Granted. You're so funny that people cannot stop laughing at you (in a good way, I mean, just look at how good their moods are after seeing your face (in a good way) ^^). They laugh so hard milk shoots out of their noses. The world drowns in milk (some chocolate, but mostly 2%. I mean, who drinks skim nowadays besides me? XD). You are to blame for the end of life on the planet.I wish I could do the Haruhi Suzumiya dance. @_@ (seriously, that dance is not easy to learn... I know... I've tried. XD).

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Granted. You have extremely high cholesterol, and the cheese pushes you over the line. You have a heart attack and die.I wish Hero Factory was made for an older audience.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

You get it, but as you test the expirement something strange happens, instead of exploding soda the once deceased Billy Mays slowly crawls his way out of the small plastic bottle. He slowly approaches you and begins to whishper in your ear, "BILLY MAYS HERE!" for the rest f your life.I wish for universal peace

encumhh.png