The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, but you can never swim , and when your plane sinks, you get electrocuted and die. The end.I wish I was an immortal super soldier in world war II

Matoro_by_agnosticambition.png

Through fire, through ice

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

Granted. Unfortunately, that made you an important enemy target, and you were assassinated. However, this failed to kill you, put permanently disabled you and made you comatose. Immortality is cruel.I wish for a laser cannon.

Edited by Terminus

Graned, but the CIA kill you to stop any more world wars and such.I wish I was Jaws.

Matoro_by_agnosticambition.png

Through fire, through ice

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

Granted, however before that happens, the banner and avatar switch to justin bieber so now you are his dopple ganger.I wish I lived in Ponyville

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Granted but top scientists take you apart in order to learn how you work.I wish Wheatley wasn't launched into space.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Granted, but you bump into a mine and explode, twiceI wish I had a bike

Granted But you ruin it.I wish i was in narnia

Edited by Zacax

Granted. You're a stone statue in the White Witch's palace, and Aslan isn't coming anytime soon, so....I wish Hub would announce My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 finally.Off Topic: I posted in this literally three minutes ago. Is there just a group of a dozen members or so that just sit in COT and reload the page until someone posts in this topic?

*Insert some sort of banner or photograph here*

Granted, but you are assassinated by your jealous neighbors, who take it and bribe the police not to arrest them for it--with YOUR money.I wish I could make my mom mute, deaf, blind, paralyzed, and silent. (If you make the corruption her dying due to not being able to call for help, I won't consider the wish corrupted. My mom is literally abusive, she threw a ceramic bowl at me once.)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I wish I could make my mom mute, deaf, blind, paralyzed, and silent. (If you make the corruption her dying due to not being able to call for help, I won't consider the wish corrupted. My mom is literally abusive, she threw a ceramic bowl at me once.)

Granted, but you can't reverse it, and she becomes a vegetable. You are then assigned to take care of her for the rest of her life.I wish I was better at Team Fotress 2.

It's too quiet around here...

Granted. You're so happy, you fail to take anything seriously, so your friends disregard your opinions.I wish you had a smaller banner.

I wish I did too, but it's too cool and I can't find a smaller version. Now, to corrupting your wish...It's so small that Faber gets mad at me for diminishing his creativity to almost unseeable levels.I wish I was Discord.

faber_tahu.jpg

B I O N I C L E

2001-2010

I wish I did too, but it's too cool and I can't find a smaller version. Now, to corrupting your wish...It's so small that Faber gets mad at me for diminishing his creativity to almost unseeable levels.I wish I was Discord.

OT: Just crop it and upload it somewhere else.IT: Granted. You are now Discord! Unfortunately, you're still trapped in stone, and the old Discord doesn't appreciate you being in his head, and uses ninja mind tricks to kick you out.I wish this topic had more than 82 pages right now.

*Insert some sort of banner or photograph here*

Granted, you break a bone. That really puts the break in breakdance.I wish people would copy and paste my signature.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

granted, you break you legs while dancing. get it? granted, but you don't like it anymorei wish that my playlist wouldn't screw up

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)