The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Not me, I am a native Satorian. I'm only forced to live on this rock you mortals call a planet... On an unrelated note

Granted, but the bagel was stolen from the factory and you are sent to prison because it was the queen's bagel and you rot in there until she calls for your head...

I wish for sleep...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Granted, but due to the time zones of the earth, it means that every single longitude of the earth is immediately moved to the point of 4.AM and they all get crushed under each other.

I wish that the 45 bus was more frequent.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Granted, you get a video tape about ducks... Too bad VCRs are obsolete now...

I wish for the ability to become any animal I want...

• Upvote 1

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Granted, but due to you not being of the Bionicle linage, the first time you try to use it the mask destroys you...

I wish I was not trapped as a Peregrine Falcon body...

Onua.png

Granted.  But the load is so heavy it has to be delivered by helicopter.  The pilot ends up dropping it directly on your house.  If I were you I'd wish for another house next :P

What do I wish for...?  I wish for some lunatic to play Adventure Posts.  Or if you're a sane person you can play it too.

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

Granted... However the acronym of BZP does not stand for what you think it does... so instead you receive a Battle Zone Project Shirt.

I wish I could have this picture photo-thumb-113887.png?_r=1422154287 to add to my signature as it is a really cool flesh interpretation of a fleshy Nui-Jaga.

Onua.png

Granted, but it can only be half of a wish.

I wish for all the swag possible, and the most expensive fedora. 

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Granted, but the "Swag" is illegal copies and the Government drop their version of the Ban Hammer on your stylish aft.

I wish I knew if I should make my Po-Matoran here into a Fe-Matoran... He looks like he could be both and it would not take much to change his profile over...

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

Onua.png

Lol, yeah I got it in my inbox. Just for that I'm going to grant your wish but you are only getting a half-eaten bagel.

I wish I hadn't eaten part of this stale bagel...

Onua.png

The only way to corrupt your wish would be by granting it, but since your wish is that it can't be granted... well, I'm not exactly sure what would happen but I'm pretty sure it's on the same order as dividing by zero, playing with antimatter and opening up black holes.

I wish for a drawing tablet.

Edited by evil_jaga_genius

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

Granted. It can only draw content not allowed on BZP.

I wish I could instantly gain all those annoying achievements in AC: Revalations that I never completed.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Granted, but it gets corrupted.

I wish I had moar time.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

Granted, though you'd never know because it would vanish from sight unable to reflect the sun's rays. Also due to the flux in gravitational pull the world's tides go out of whack and the now Anti-moon falls to earth being unable to resist the earth's gr-

Darn Ninja by Vezon of the Olmak

Granted, the Overflow of wish energy breaks the wishing power thus locking this thread...

I wish Vezon hadn't wished something that made this topic break and require locking to protect the board.

Onua.png

Granted... instead they are yhsiw instead...

I wish to be allowed to add my LDD MOC to the current BZP contest...

Onua.png

Granted, you only see the color blue from now on...

I wish for a free advanced tech in the Bionicle RPG...

Onua.png