Bzp Mobile

Rarity

There is no official BZP mobile version, it's just that this software is optimized for some mobile devices. It's not meant to be completely functional or replace the actual site in any way. With that in mind, I think it's fine, but then again, I always did look at BZP on my iPod touch regardless of optimization. Since I only check it to see if anybody made any recent posts, I'm happy with it.

Is it available for the android? If so how do I find it?

Lonliness echoes through my mind like the reaper's footsteps,

Creeping, crawling until every reverberation of it fills my thoughts,

As the inky blackness of night overwhelms me and I begin to despair,

His hand, the One, will always be there to pull me through.

Don't you just love it when you lose all your BZPower info as well as your email info and are forced to use an old alt? I know I do!

It's a lot easier to use than the full version, so that's good. I wish you could quote posts, though.

yeah, very simple and useful, but no sub forums, you have to do the main forum then do the sub-forum :\ quotes, just tap (using iphone) on the post when logged in. a tab will slide down and have a quote button Edited by bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Is it just a mobile site, or is it an app that is available in places like the Apple App Store on iTunes? If it's an app, they should have a button on the main page like this:available_in_the_app_store_tag.pngJust a suggestion...

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Really, I don't have a phone, but I download a ton of apps off of iTunes so that when I get an phone (I'm hoping I get an iPhone :P), I'll have all the apps I need already? So it is an app, right?

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

There is an app, but you can just use your phone's browser and the site'll be optimized for mobile.

I can't find it in the iTunes App Store, so where can I find it?

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

There is an app, but you can just use your phone's browser and the site'll be optimized for mobile.

I can't find it in the iTunes App Store, so where can I find it?
Just search IPB. It's not an actual BZP App.
Oh! I see. Thanks. Cool app, now what were the other ones I needed to download...

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

This is the app, correct?

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

So I finally came online on my phone to check out what all the fuss was about lol, and I have to say it does indeed look preeeetty nice. A little small, but then I've probably just got one of the smaller Android phones. :PAnd yeah, all you need to do is use your mobile browser.~|ET|~

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

And it does work on the iPad, which is nice. Note to self: Get an iPad. :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

BZPower Mobile. Hmm.... I think I may have to be getting on BZPower more often now :P Considering I literally do EVERYTHING from my phone now, this would be neat. Just wish I could find an Bionicle Application for Andriod, I've been out of the loop for a while now.

Be back after Basic Naval Training. IE After I graduate the Navy's Basic Training. I leave December 1st 2011