X-Men: Discussion Topic

Krayzikk

So, I have a final big plot arc being hammered out. After that I was thinking of giving the RP a closing/ending. People will be able to wrap up their characters and give them final posts. Don't worry this won't be the end. Tyler and Alex have a Marvel RP planned that I belive is supposed to be a sequel of XMDD but with less focus on just the X-Men and more focus on all of Marvel.

I'm going to give the players a choice. You can chose a final arc or you can chose to end the RP now without one. I want to see if anyone is up for another plot or if they need some time. Need a break and some freshness which the Marvel RP will provide.

The Ultimate Universe is basically a "present out of sync". Many of the same characters in the RPG's primary universe exist as well, but they may be leading totally different lives. They could be born at different times, have different powers, etc. In the game's Ultimate Universe, an alien race called the Phalanx invaded Earth. In an attempt to find a weapon to combat them (namely an alternate universe version of one of their deceased technopaths), they came to the primary universe. They found the guy, took him, returned him a few months later. However, they've started returning to this universe (I'm not sure why). Seeing as this RPG is sort of on its final run, you may have to wait until the next Marvel RPG as you may not get a chance to do much with your U! Character.

Yep, pretty much exactly what Constructman said. I belive they returned to this primary universe because well their universe is pretty messed up. Its likely that 20% of mankinds population survived in their universe so I can see it being pretty lonely.

It seems we're leaning towards a final arc. Also what Brotherhood interaction Flare?

Thanks Lakefish. So I've decided that this RP doesn't have the final arc I had planned in it. There isn't enough activity. And from what I'm hearing people would rather a small break before the sequel. So this is it guys. You have two or three days to make your wrap up posts for your characters and then I'm having the admin close the RP.

Hm. I'll get a final post up. If that is alright. It was a good RPG while it lasted....and when it wasn't plagued with OOC warfare....and when things m-look, point is, I had fun here. So, with the permission of the staff, I'd like to come back to make a final post.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Hm. I'll get a final post up. If that is alright. It was a good RPG while it lasted....and when it wasn't plagued with OOC warfare....and when things m-look, point is, I had fun here. So, with the permission of the staff, I'd like to come back to make a final post.

I don't think anyone can exactly deny you that right. :P Unless you were banned when I wasn't looking.In which case, I need my eyes checked.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

It costs nothing to ask.

And the last time I didn't check with someone, the world blew u-uh, I mean.....

You didn't hear that.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

It costs nothing to be ask.

And the last time I didn't check with someone, the world blew u-uh, I mean.....

You didn't hear that.

The last time you didn't check with someone, you indirectly caused the near destruction of New York at Hydra's hands. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I've waited for last to do my writeoff posts for a reason. If anyone plans on bringing any characters back for the sequel, having a greater role in things, or just wants to get a teaser of what's to come, feel free to enjoy.

osborn lives

The first wave should be up tonight.

-Tyler

Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND