Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Confirming all those matches who say I am apart of them. =P I am contributing 1,000 W to both.

Also, your spoiler is messed up DM.

Millennia:

Ski shall use a fairly normal strategy, nothing too crazy from what he normally does. He shall start it off by using his staff of slowness, therefor giving him an even greater Agility advantage. Then Ski shall use his only advantage to run towards M and try to knock him to the ground, and start beating on him with both of his weapons while he is down. It should be very hard for M to get up after that, and Ski will continue to use his agility to keep M from knocking out his footing.

If Ski decides he can't charge M for whatever reason, then he shall use a Run-and-Gun tactic, hiding behind trees and barraging M with energy bolts. After Ski shoots three times he will move behind another tree, and he will attempt to fire these energy bolts towards his face to hide where he is going next. M doesn't have any sort of inclination against using his elemental powers, so once Ski gets the chance he will start charging again so he can't use them to his advantage, after he has repeated his run and gun one a few times.

After he charges again, Ski shall just revert between the two constantly until M loses. (like that is gonna happen =P)

Kopaka:

Ski shall start this one off the same way, by inflicting Kopaka with the staff. After that, Ski shall use a disc to attempt to knock Kopaka into the water, where his strength is also depleted due to the lack of footholds. Ski's tactic should then be to keep Kopaka in the water, where he has to deal with the sharks and stuff, as well as Ski. When applicable, he will take pot shots at Kopaka as well using the ski pole.

If Kopaka uses his element to freeze the water to get further away from Ski, Ski shall use his ski pole to smite the ice and break up his ice path to hopefully drop him in the water. During this he would start shooting energy bolts at Kopaka.

If Ski somehow ends up in the water, he shall try to use his skis as flippers. =P

He will try to getaway until he can get back up. Now, if that happens, Ski probably would have lost his weapons, so he will attempt to run around Kopaka and jump on his back and refuse to let go. Sometimes that works in movies!... somehow... =P

Edited by Portalfig

Kopaka vs Ski: It seems there's been some confusion--Kopaka's strategy mentions Naho Bay while Ski's strategy mentions the Charred Forest. Which arena are you fighting in?

Ski vs Millennia: Similarly, there seems to be an arena mix-up here as well. Which arena are you fighting in?

Dual: Onua's stats have been updated. You currently have 3,200 W.

Yeah, Iʻm the third player there. We should scramble the teams though, because if its me and Bulik against you and Canis, then, well... letʻs just say that I think I know why it to so long to find a fourth person.

Possibly, but Canis really wants to be with me(who doesn't :)) We could hower higher the part of Wigets me and Canis pau

Ehh, I am fine with fighting with Progenitus or Bulik. For my match against Portalfig, I'm pretty sure we agreed to the Charred Forest in our PMs.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Ski vs Millennia: Millennia will be able to blind Ski, but with his reduced agility Ski may be able to see him running into the trees before he can activate his hologram. From there it seems the two will be running through the trees trading energy attacks--Millennia has higher mind and toughness, but with Ski's agility he should be able to dodge a lot of lasers and more easily deliver hits. However, Millennia's camouflage will give him more of an edge, especially since Ski's white armor will stand out. Millennia wins 5,000 W.

Ski vs Kopaka: Between Kopaka's lower agility, the attack from the disk, and Ski breaking the ice, Kopaka will definitely end up in the water, and between Ski and the Rahi he won't have much opportunity to counterattack. Ski wins 5,000 W.

Hey Pahrak i was wondering something if a toa were to become a toa hordika would they still be able to use the kanohi equipment?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

DM and I are fighting for 2000 widgets in Atero.

Lewa will run in circles around the arena's perimeter with his Kakama, launching whirlwinds that would spiral Onua and generate a sandstorm, obscuring his vision and chafing his armor and skin. Lewa will then use gusts of wind to blast the old chunks of metal towards Onua from afar, while still using the Kakama to evade him. As the sand clears, Lewa will then focus his energy on creating a vacuum around Onua to choke him, followed by a sudden and crushing increase in air pressure. Hopefully this series of tough ranged attacks will weaken Onua enough for Lewa to charge him and strike him down with the axe.

bug_animated.gif

ok figured i would ask. i mean it certainly would add a difficult touch if they could not use masks

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Ing Lewa.

Onua will create earth armor for protection against anything Lewa can trow at him. The Onua will create duplicates using an illusion, and then he'll blind Lewa, he'll switch places to make the duplicate problem worse, and he'll get closer, but not too close. Then he'll absorb the earth underneath Lewa creating a deadly sand and sharp metal vortex(Onua is far away enough). Then Onua will quickly run towards Lewa and strike. I'll also dodge the necessairy blows.Kanohi and powerdodgingKakama:Still way higher agilityMahiki:Onua will use both small quick fired stones and his knowledge of illusions to verify.Air out lung sucking:Onua will create a giant rock and trow it with giant strenght at Lewa, who will lose control of the sucking while dodging the blast, Onua will then create an earthen shell in front of his mounth providing two mins air.

both 2000 for you knowing.

I'm back!

Onua vs Lewa: Lewa's sand whirlwinds should help him to figure out which Onua is real. The scraps of metal he flings should also be able to pierce Onua's earth armor, but when the ground beneath his feet sinks he'll need some time to get out. Onua will be closing in, and though Lewa may be able to start creating a vacuum, Onua's attack to shake his concentration will free him and deal some serious damage. However, after this Onua will pause to create an earth shield, allowing Lewa to increase air pressure and create some distance so that he can keep attacking. After this, though, Onua's edge in toughness and agility means he'll outlast and catch up to Lewa sooner or later, and then use his overpowered strength to begin battering Lewa. Onua wins 10,000 W.

If your donig that, I call Lhikan

I don't think he will allow people to do the new fighters. He might, but I don't think so.

I think he will, but we'll have to wait for the real announcement to do that cuz I was planning on taking him too, So I guess it'll be the one who post the first

I'm back!

Announcement: Okay, dual sponsoring is available. Each player can now choose two fighters to sponsor, and will receive a 30,000 W bonus to prepare their second fighter. Since this was semi-announced earlier, I'll allow Flaredrick to sponsor Lhikan. I'll also be creating a separate player list in the first post to keep track of everyone's Widgets.

Flaredrick: You have been given an additional 30,000 W to prepare Lhikan for battle.

I'd like to additionally sponsor Evo.

Also, it would appear that my battle with JiMing is taking quite some time, unfortunately, so I can't really do much else unless I sponsor another character as well.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Canis: You have been given an additional 30,000 W to prepare Virus Rider for battle.

Lhikevikk: You have been given an additional 30,000 W to prepare Scuba for battle.

Negative: You have been given an additional 30,000 W to prepare Evo for battle. Since the battle is taking so long, you will be allowed to continue developing Surge if you wish.

Dual: You have been given an additional 30,000 W to prepare Stormer for battle.

Worldsoul: You have been given an additional 30,000 W to prepare Dust for battle.

Okay, this is scoundrelous of my, but dust can wait to be upgraded. Selling my Power Fuel, buying the Meteor armor to upgrade Torch into Torch of the Heavens, and buying a +1 Strength trainer, with bonus stat point.

I am also open for battle with either fighter.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

I would like to buy the following items for Virus:

CreateRoads.EXE: allows a RoboRider to create platforms beneath their wheels, essentially allowing them to drive on air; for RoboRiders; 7,000 W

Weapon Reforge: Use energy from the Kanohi Ignika to recreate your fighter's weapon and grant them Toa-level Elemental Powers; for Slizers, RoboRiders, and Hero Factory characters; 5,000 W

Insect Control: summon a swarm of insects to do a small to medium amount of damage or distract the opponent; 8,000 W

Agility Trainer +5; 13,000
That adds up to 33,000 W, which leaves me with 12,750 W. For the reforge, I would like a Gravi-Spear Launcher and elemental control over Gravity.
Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Announcement: Okay, dual sponsoring is available. Each player can now choose two fighters to sponsor, and will receive a 30,000 W bonus to prepare their second fighter. Since this was semi-announced earlier, I'll allow Flaredrick to sponsor Lhikan. I'll also be creating a separate player list in the first post to keep track of everyone's Widgets.

Flaredrick: You have been given an additional 30,000 W to prepare Lhikan for battle.

Flaredrick, you have already been give Lhikan. You can spend your 30,000 W bonus on him.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Worldsoul: Torch has been upgraded, his stats have been updated, and the Power Fuel has been sold. You currently have 2,500 W.

Negative: Evo's stats have been updated and the staff has been added to his inventory. He does not have a clear Elemental association, so you may choose the Element, along with the shape and name of the weapon. You currently have 3,000 W.

Canis: Virus's stats have been updated, the items and been added to his inventory, and he now has Toa-level power over Gravity. This Element has some restrictions, which will be added to the first post: No attack can be instant-win (such as erasing gravity and flinging target into space, or increasing gravity so much that they are crushed to death). Each attack can only be used for a few seconds at a time, and the fighter must leave time between each gravity attack (the longer you manipulate gravity, the longer you have to wait before you can manipulate it again).

Dual: Stormer's stats have been updated. The Weapon Reforge will give him Toa-level power over Ice. Would you like to choose the name and shape of the weapon? You currently have 10,200 W.