Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Ok i would like to purchase a +5 mind trainer, a +5 agility trainer and a +3 toughness trainer

so

8,000 +

this should leave me with 7,450 widgets

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Onua39: Yes--Hewkii, Ackar, Skrall, Turbo, Jet, Blaster, Flare, Onyx, Frost, Swamp, Stringer, Bulk, Nex, and Von Nebula are all looking for sponsors. We're also adding two new fighters tomorrow; the votes could sway by then, but right now it looks like Helryx and Matoro will be the winners.

Onua- Swamp is a RoboRider, not a Slizer. You cold probably change your sponsor now, or sponsor another Slizer. Open Slizers are Turbo, Jet, Blaster, and Flare. The OS Upgrade does the same thing as the Cosmic upgrade, just it is for RoboRiders. As for training, each fighter has a set amount of stats, which they can improve on. Their are four categories of stats: Strength, Agility, Toughness, and Mind. Each controls how well your fighter fights. Training boosts one of those stats.

Now, it is spending spree time:

Virus:

+5 Toughness

+5 Strength

+3 Strength

+3 Toughness

Skakdi Spine (Heat)

Millennium:

Rahkshi Staff of Silence

Together, this adds up to 57,000 W, leaving me with 10,000 W.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Onua: Okay, Swamp has no been upgraded to Swamp OS. Yes, training costs Widgets--the prices can be found in the first post. You currently have 20,000 W.

EDIT: That training will come to a total of 21,000 W, more than you currently have.

Canis: Virus's stats have been updated and the items will be added to your fighters' inventories.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Onua, that adds up to 21,000 W, and you never want to have 0 W. I recommend two +3 trainers, as that gives you 4,000 W. You need W to play in matches.

EDIT: There are only +1, +3 and +5 trainers. You could do two +1s.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Onua: To arrange a match, contact another player and ask to fight one of their fighters. When you both decide on an arena for the battle and how many Widgets you will both be contributing, you will both post in the topic saying what strategy your fighter will be using in the battle (using either spoiler tags or white text so that the other player cannot read your strategy, which is forbidden). I will then look over both strategies and the stat profiles for both fighters and decide who the winner is.

Onua39, if you read back over the last 22 pages, you'll get how the battle system works - number one rule is don't peek and edit.

Keizah and I have agreed to a battle, Power vs Gali in Tanker Station 22 for 1,000 W each.

Power will use Handling Patch to increase his Agility in order to increase his Shockbolt firing-rate before peppering Gali with both cannons, tracking her as she moves. When she attempts to take cover from the onslaught, Power will use CreateRoads.EXE to drift around the barricade and continue the barrage. This will continue until Gali makes the mistake of taking cover near a fuel pod, where Power will then quickly charge a Strike Blast to cause an explosion to deal damage and knock her flying.

Lava available for battle.

Edited by Phoenixian Wraith

Canis, ready for the match. Think I get how this works.

Swamp will take off on his bike, and throwing his machetes at virus like boomarangs. He will countinue to throw as Virus runs for cover. If Virus finds something to hide behind, Swamp will destroy the barricade. Wehn Virus gets near the edge of a Lava pit, then Swamp crashes on top of him, pinning him, and knocking him unconcious. Then he will drop him into the lava.

EDIT: Sorry, edited this for some spelling mistakes. Oh, and am I auto-matically a Roborider OS?

Edited by Onua39

Me and Onua39 have agreed to a match, Virus vs. Swamp. I am sponsoring with 1,000 W, and Onua with 500. Arena is Mangai Volcano.

Virus will bring his Skakdi Spine into battle

First, Virus will drive as fast as he can into a tunnel. He will fire heat rays at the Swamp until the RoboRider gets angry and chases after Virus. Virus will then use his Gravity powers to increase Swamp's gravity while he is over the lava of the volcano, causing him to fall into it. If Swamp makes into the tunnel, Virus will slowly back away from him so he can't use his strength attacks. He will then fire energy blasts and shockwaves at Swamp, and then create a gravity well over the lava just outside the tunnel so Swamp is flung at it. Once he is over the lava, Virus will drop him.

I just decided to fight every RoboRider with Virus becuase he is the only sponsored bad guy right now. Here is my checklist of sorts:

-Lava

-Power

-Swamp

-Dust

-Boss

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Quick, gotta post this before the opera starts! Yes, I am completely serious.

Confirming my match with Wraith, 1000W each.

Gali will be bringing her staves of Illusion and Density Control into this battle. She will use the staff of illusion to camouflage the fuel pods, which will increase the chances of Power running into one or triggering it with his powers. Gali will use blasts of water to herd Power toward the fuel pods and other arena obstacles. Once there is a decent amount of water spread around the arena, Gali will wait for Power to use an electric attack and use the staff of density control to become intangible. The water will serve as a conduit for the charge, causing a chain reaction that should blow up a good portion of the arena and hopefully catching Power in the blast. If he manages to survive somehow, Gali will use a jet of water to rush over to Power's location and batter him with water whips and her hooks.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

*leans against lave and nudges him a bit* well kopaka is always open for battles

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Onua: Like Canis said, Swamp starts out with machetes and you can change them to whatever you want if you get a Weapon Reforge.

Power vs Gali: The Handling Patch will make Power faster than Gali, but she still has a large edge in toughness. With the illusion in place Power won't know when Gali is near the fuel pods, so Gali should be able to get him near them, although he does not use any Lightning attacks. His weapon blasts could still trigger an explosion, if not a chain reaction, and the Staff of Density Control will let Gali avoid damage from that. From there Gali could keep leading him towards fuel pods, but she would have no way of defending against them, and with Power's boosted agility he is better able to keep his distance, avoid attacks, and deliver counterattacks. It will take a lot to wear Gali down, but I think Power can make it happen. Power wins 5,000 W.

Wraith: The items will be added to your fighters' inventories. You currently have 14,000 W.

Good match, Keizah. Cheers for the gear, Exo.

AWRIGHT! Let's get a Showdown happening!

Canis and I are havin' a Two on Two, between Lava and Power vs Millennium and Virus, Seismic Showdown and for 2,000 W each. Let's rock'n'roll!

Power will use Handling Patch, then both will use CreateRoads.EXE to stay a few feet above the ground, both aiming to blast any items Millennium or Virus bring out of their grasps. Lava will use his Heat Skakdi Spine to temporarily blind Millennium by striking his eyes, then both will use a Elemental Wheel to blast Virus into the closest lake or pond, where Power will send spears of Lightning to use the heated water to increase the damage dealt to Virus while Lava combines his Skakdi Spine and his Fire abilities to weld some of Millennium's harder-to-reach joints together to restrict movement. When Millennium uses his Light to create illusions, Power will send out pulses of Lightning to find the real one and Lava will blast him with fireballs.

If a storm happens while this is going on, Lava and Power will quickly band together, Power putting up an electrical 'forcefield' and then charging the storms with Lightning to hopefully strike around them. Lava will make sure that neither Millennium or Virus can come close so Power can focus on his task. When the storm is over, both will resume blasting their opponents. If Millennium puts a boot on either or both of them, Lava will heat the air around it to distort it enough for the wheel to slip free. Should Virus use his Tendrils, Lava will blast them with fire and Power will use widespread Shockbolts to keep Millennium busy. This will continue until the match ends.

I will honestly be surprised if this strategy doesn't make this interesting... Sorry for the extra work, Exo!

Edited by Phoenixian Wraith

Strategy for the 2v2 match.

Mil will bring his Staff of Silence and Lava Stone into battle. Virus will bring his CreateRoads.EXE and his Skakdi Spine.

The first thing Mil will do is use his Staff of Silence on the Power and Lava, preventing them from using any elemental attacks or any thing based on the Mind stat, which prevents them from using their Skakdi Spine. Mil will then hop on the back of Virus, who will take off through the air using his CreateRoads.EXE program. If Power or Lava try to chase after them using their own programs, then Mil will use his Lava Stone and Virus will increase their gravity. Mil will then fire lasers at them, causing them to fall to the ground. Once in the air, Mil and Virus will rain Skakdi Spine heat rays, Mil's lasers, Mil's energy beams, and Virus's energy blasts and shockwaves. Virus will shoot his Gravi-Spears at the duo as well. If any earthquakes rock the battlefield, Mil and Virus will be in the air, but Power and Fuel won't, damaging them alone. Mil will create a solid light hologram shield, which he will use to block any eruptions and geysers coming towards him and Virus.

Hey, are you going to add Mahri Nui as an arena?

But that RPG is dead.

What now?