Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

I've been a losing streak for a week or so. Good match. I knew I should have posted in the tournament but no.

Right back at ya!Yeah, you can't beat that free money. ;)Also, Pahrak, does the Hordika Venom disable Kanohi like it did in canon? That would be a tad unfair to Toa, since other fighters would not lose access to their unique items. Also, to what degree do we control the transformation (i.e. giving the fighter new features like fins or spikes)? Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Yes, a comedy would be epic. Question is, does only the author throw in stories or can anyone?

Also, I think I'll just wipe my money. ****^ with it, I'll make a comeback somehow!

2 +1 Agility and 2 +1 Mind trainers for Lava.

= 12,000

^What, censor was gonna blur it out anyways.

Flaredrick: The Hero Cuffs have been added to your fighters' inventories.

Keizah: Kanohi can still be used. As for the extent of the transformation, I wasn't going to involve any specifics, but if you want to give it features like that than feel free.

Wraith: Lava's stats have been updated. You currently have 0 W.

Comedy- Really, anyone could throw in stories if they did two things:

1. Be in Technic Coliseum
  2. Follow pre-existing story.

For the story, everyone's personality would be exaggerated. IE: All of the bad guys would be the Coalition of World Domination, and act like generic villains. All the Slizers would have split personality disorder due to their dual names. Virus the RoboRider would want to infect everything with the Virus. Boss would be ignored because nothing is known about him. No matches would occur, except for say, Coalition of Domination vs. Good Guys, etc.

Pahrak- According to this image, Millennium can fly. Can he in Technic Coliseum?

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Canis: On the comedy, would I be considered a member? :P As for Millennia flying...well, maybe. Millennia's already a really, really successful fighter, so I'm reluctant to give him another advantage. I'll give it some further consideration and get back to you.

Page 23, post #906. Checked to see if it was edited, and you can see I have not edited my strategy, so I have not cheated. For Millennium flying, I am fine with him not, seeing as how that is the only thing that says he can fly.

On another note, for the comedy, would people want script or prose? Also, I want to keep all of the Slizers having dual personalities, but I can't think of any except for Millennium/Millennia, and that is only because he has two forms. Any suggestions for dual personalities?

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Canis: Thank you for the page number. As for the personalities, can't think of anything right now, but if I come up with something I'll mention it.

Swamp vs Virus: Virus has high agility, so he'll probably be able to get into the tunnel and avoid some of Swamp's attacks. Once he begins using his high mind and his Gravity powers, Swamp's lower toughness means he'll be taking some heavy damage. Virus wins 3,750 W.

Canis: Thank you for the page number. As for the personalities, can't think of anything right now, but if I come up with something I'll mention it.

Swamp vs Virus: Virus has high agility, so he'll probably be able to get into the tunnel and avoid some of Swamp's attacks. Once he begins using his high mind and his Gravity powers, Swamp's lower toughness means he'll be taking some heavy damage. Virus wins 3,750 W.

3,750? I only betted 500. Oh, and what tunnel?

Edited by Onua39

Onua: Widgets for winning a match are determined by taking the total amount of Widgets contributing by both opponents, diving that figure by two, and then multiplying the resulting figure by 5. As for the tunnel, the Mangai Volcano arena has several tunnels in the volcano walls, and Virus's strategy mentions retreating into one of them.

3,750? I only betted 500. Oh, and what tunnel?

Besides, I won the money, not you.

The Technic Coliseum Comedy is up!

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Confirming match with Vox, Lava vs Kopaka in the City-Realm, he'll put how many Widgets he's sponsoring while I am putting up a CrossRoads.EXE (which equals 3,500 Widgets - we've confirmed he's gonna sell).

Lava will use Handling Patch, then his Skakdi Spine, alongside his Element control to increase the heat, to super-heat Kopaka's Staff of Silence and force him to drop it. He will then project a field of heat around him to weaken any ice Kopaka throws at him while sending a Wheel at the Staff to knock it into the area before using the Spine to blind Kopaka temporarily so as to escape into the nearest skyscraper and travelling upwards as fast as possible. As Kopaka has no idea where Lava has gone, he will be vulnerable to the decently sized chunk of wall that Lava will cut out with his Element-enhanced Spine.

If Kopaka then enters the building (seeing as I'm pretty sure he can't freeze the whole bleedin' thing. (He can't, right?)) Lava will use his Spine, Elemental power and Volcanic Edges to turn his next Wheel into a decent strength firebomb before firing it at the level above Kopaka, causing a good deal of the floor to detonate and rain flaming debris upon him. Should Kopaka survive that, Lava will zip up to the top floor, target the closest swinging wrecking ball and, timing it hopefully right, blasting the cable so that the ball flies into the side of the building and causing it to begin to topple. Lava will then jump off and project flames when he nears the ground the lessen the drop before getting far away from the building.

I have two matches with Dual Matrix: Virus vs. Stormer, Valiant, 1,000 W each; Mil vs. Onua, Basic Arena, 500 W myself, don't know about DM.

Virus vs. Stormer

Virus will bring his Staff of Weather and Vahki Staff into battle

First, Virus will create a storm around Stormer's head, distracting him. He will then use his Vahki Staff, which, when compounded with the Staff of Weather's effects, will completely ruin Stormer's ability to focus on anything. Virus will then shatter a glass container with a claw tendril, and pull out a brain. He will attach it to himself, and then will be mutated. The brains want to destroy Hero Factory, so Brain-Virus will see Stormer and attack him ruthlessly, using all of the abilities and weapons available to Virus in this battle.

Mil vs. Onua

Mil will bring his Staff of Silence and Skakdi Spine into battle

First, Mil will use his Staff of Silence to nullify any Mind-based attacks that Onua could try to use against him, preventing him from using any layers of earth to protect his eyes or any suits of earth armor. Mil will then attack with the Skakdi Spine, aiming for Onua's feet to help lower his agility. Mil will then blind Onua, and then create a solid light hologram of a massive shield. Mil will hold the shield in front of him, and then run as fast as he can, making use of the fact that an object's mass will increase as said object approaches light speed, as the energy builds up in them. Because weight is partially dependent on mass, Mil will become significantly heavier. Mil will ram into Onua with the shield, flattening the Toa of Earth. If Onua can still fight, Mil will launch an all out attack using heat rays, lasers and energy beams. To check if Onua uses his Mahiki, Mil will use his light radar. Mil will also use the light radar as an 'eye', seeing what colors return to him, to help him against the Ruru.

Yay for real life physics! Also, will Glatorians get a Nuva/2.0/Cosmic/OS upgrade?

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

With this round of voting, Malum and Vapor have been recruited and will be added to the fighter list momentarily! New potentials being added are two FanonRiders: Toxin and Gray, RoboRiders of Poison and Psionics (respectively).

Also, a new idea I'm working on: since some fighters are, let's face it, worlds ahead of others stat-wise, I was wondering if maybe I should group fighters into classes based on their stat totals. Since the "base" stat total is 48, I was thinking the classes would go by intervals of 12--Class 1 would be fighters with a stat total of 48-59; Class 2 would be fighters with a stat total of 60-71; Class 3 would be fighters with a stat total of 72-83; and so on.

When challenging a fighter of a higher Class, you will not need to contribute any Widgets, so if you do lose the match you won't lose any Widgets. I also thought maybe the fighter with the higher class would have some item limitations, and that this should have an impact on how tournaments are run (maybe run smaller tournament within each Class, and then the Class Champions can fight each other for extra prizes?). I'm still working on it, so if you have any feedback/suggestions, now's the time to speak up.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

About the class idea - I think it's good, but maybe a bit too much centered toward the underdog. The Higher class handicaps should be decided by the players. Organizing the classes for a more equal tournament is a good idea. And also, maybe the prize money for a match will be more by so-and-so amount if a lower-class player defeats a higher class one. Either way, this is a step in the right direction.

2v1 Battle (Granite and Nidhiki Vs. Kopaka) in Coliseum. Vox is Sponsoring 2000 Widgets And I'm sponsoring 1000.

Strategy - Granite and Nidhiki Vs. Kopaka - Coliseum

Granite Equipped with Reforged Crossbow/Pickaxes, and Disk

Nidhiki Equipped with Basic Weapon, Staff of sleep, and Kanohi Kadin.

When the match begins, Both Granite and Nidhiki fly in different directions above Kopaka, Forcing Kopaka to try to focus on them one at a time. Granite Fires Plasma blasts at Kopaka from his crossbows and every so-and-so, makes pillars of stone around the size of a person rise from the coliseum floor. Meanwhile, Nidhiki Creates a few mini-cyclones around Kopaka, throwing any elemental attacks off-course , as well as kicking up some dust to cloud Kopaka's vision. When about a dozen of the pillars are made, Granite stops firing and makes them all converge on Kopaka Via elemental powers (while Nidhiki then activates the staff of sleep midway in the process, Giving Kopaka little to no chance of escaping the collision), either crushing him or all Exploding when they collide, sending Flak speeding in all directions, along with a dust cloud to further confuse kopaka. They will repeat this process again, except this time, Nidhiki Thins out the air around Kopaka, Making the Toa Gasp for breath and unable to focus. After these pillars attack, both Nidhiki and Granite land near Kopaka and attack from both sides, Crushing the defense of the already-weakened toa.

A duel between Gali and Nidhiki in the City Realm. We are Sponsoring 1500 Widgets each

Strategy - Nidhiki Vs. Gali - City-Realm

Nidhiki Equipped with Basic Weapon, Kanohi Kadin, and Staff of Sleep.

As soon as the match begins, Nidhiki Soars into the air, making a beeline for and landing onto a wrecking ball (And keeping a steady grip on the chain holding it) that is near the top of a large skyscraper. Gali has no ranged weapons, and there aren't any major bodies of water in the main vicinity, Any blasts of water from the ground should not be able to reach Nidhiki. Besides, if they got close, a blast of wind would destroy it before it hits. Thus, Gali is forced to eventually climb up the skyscraper, wearing her out as she ascends the staircases to Nidhiki's floor. When she gets there, Nidhiki will stay on the ball, Taunting her to try to punch him. Any water blasts will be dispersed with an Air blast (Equal Mind), and Nidhiki will somewhat keep any melee at bay with his Scythe's longer range. After this continues on for a bit and Gali gets even more tired, Nidhiki will loosen his melee defense, allowing Gali to Climb on the Wrecking ball. (If she doesn't, Nidhiki will jump off with a powerful air burst that sends the ball crushing through the side of the building (Possibly even causing a structural collapse) and flies to another skyscraper to repeat the process) Then, Nidhiki maneuvers around Gali's hook swipes (equal agility) until she is on the side of the wrecking ball facing the abyss below. Then, Nidhiki uses the staff of sleep ability, and unleashes a large, powerful blast of air that engulfs the entire top of the wrecking ball, blowing Gali off the ball. He is sent hurtling back into the building, while Gali Becomes a smear on the sidewalk.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

ok confirming my match with Wraith. I will be sponsoring for 2000 widgets

bringing skakdi spine and Rahkshi staff of silence

ok first off kopaka will start by activating the Rahkshi staff. as soon as he is done with that he will try getting close to lava. with all the buildings here he does not want to lose sight of lava. As soon as he is near lava he will activate 2 powers simutanoesly. He will Use the skakdi spine to directly impact lava while he extends his hand and summons several ice daggers at close range. He will allow lava to roll away but will summon a ramp of ice that will have ice blocking each side of the ramp so he can not drive off without using his powers. This ramp will cause him to come back to kopaka who will inturn use the skakdi spine to send lava crashing into the ramp. Kopaka will then rush lava and strike him several times with his swords.

If lava goes into one of the buildings kopaka will use impact vision to obliterate any walls that stand between them. He will then use ice daggers to cause damage to lava. Kopaka will keep up the strategy of ice daggers and impact vision

also confirming my 2v1 match with bulik in the default colisuem. It would be Nidhiki and granite against kopaka. i will be sponsoring also for 2000 widgets

bringing skakdi spine and Rahkshi staff of silence

Kopaka will imediatly activate the rahkshi staff. He will then summon a raging blizzard that he can use for cover. Even with the cover of the blizzard kopaka will be making sure to keep his distance from the two fighters. He will be relying on his long range ice dagger attacks and impact vision. At one point he will create a delayed elemental attack that will cause a dome of ice to surround the two fighters. When the attack is activated he will immediatly run towards the dome while using his ice powers to shatter the dome and send shrapnel at the two fighters. this will distract them and allow kopaka to rush in and deliver several sword strikes to the two fighters. He will then retreat back into the blizzard and return to his ice dagger attacks and impact vision.

Also if Nidhiki tries to be stealthy the blizzard will neutralize that since he will be creating a barrier that will create a obvious disturbance in the snow. If Granite tries to throw any disks kopaka will create walls of ice to block them or rely on his shield.

phew ok there are my strategies

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Uh...no 2v1 matches.

Kopaka vs Lava: Lava won't be able to knock the staff away before Kopaka uses it, leaving him much fewer ways of damaging Kopaka. Kopaka wins 5,000 W and the CreateRoads.EXE, which will increase his profit by 3,500 W.

And the Staff of Silence is definitely getting some restrictions in the near future.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Confirming my match with Bulik:

Strategy against Nidhiki:

Gali will use the staff of density control to increase her weight to resist being blown away by Nidhiki's elemental attacks. When the Toa of Air uses his Kadin Gali will wait until he is a decent distance above the ground before using her Staff of Illusion to reverse his senses, disorienting the Toa and making him crash into the pavement below. Gali will grab Nidhiki's ankles with a whip of water and use it to slam him into the nearby buildings a few times, then go in for the kill with her staves. If Nidhiki escapes again, Gali will launch herself after him using a jet of water, hitting him in the face with a staff to disable his Kadin.

Honestly, I'd probably just use the ranking system for organizing tournaments and the leave the regular battle system alone. High-leveled characters already tend to fall out of use since no one seriously wants to challenge them, so I think that ranking fighters would just reinforce the idea that certain characters are "untouchable."

Also, I don't think that overall stat totals mean that much in an actual fight; it's possible to tailor a strategy to take advantage of a fighter's highest stats and make their lower stats irrelevant. A good example of this would be the first tournament: Electro had terrible strength and toughness, but I took advantage of his agility to disable the enemy early on and avoid a fist-fight. Similarly, Canis has made Millenium successful by using his high mind in imaginative ways (chains of light, illusions, light "radar", etc.). This is different from Voxumo and Dual Matrix's more balanced approach, which focuses on raising all stats to the same level so as to avoid having any weaknesses. While the latter group could probably be ranked pretty accurately using averages, the former group is more difficult to measure. This is especially true when you consider the new items that are in the mix now, particularly dedicated "stat nullifiers" like the Suletu and the Staff of Silence.

@ Canis Lupus Give them time, activity always slows down after a tournament. :)

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Keizah: I thought that it may also encourage players to pick fights out of their class--if you can challenge a fighter without betting Widgets, then that fighter might get more challenges. Yes, stat totals aren't everything, but I haven't yet figured out another way to group fighters. I'll see if I can come up with something else.

Gali vs Nidhiki: Gali's illusion will trigger early, letting her get in plenty of hits before Nidhiki is able to take off again. When he does fly up to the wrecking ball, Gali will chase after him using her water jets, and though Nidhiki may attempt to blow her away, her Staff of Density Control should allow her to get onto the wrecking ball as well. However, this is when Nidhiki activates his Staff of Sleep and blows Gali off the wrecking ball. Both Toa have equal mind, but since Nidhiki gets a head start and probably keeps the wind going to hasten Gali's fall, she probably won't have time to activate her water jets and avoid the ground. Nidhiki wins 7,500 W.

Good match - I was worried after I read your strategy that Gali would keep Nidhiki on the ground too much for him to use the environment to his advantage.

Granite +3 strength.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Alright, I would like:

1 +5 Strength Trainer for Skrall - 13,000

1 +5 Agility Trainer for Skrall - 13,000

1 +5 Toughness Trainer for Skrall - 13,000

1 Weapon Reforge for Skrall - 5,000

Total - 44,000 Widgets

And yeah, some sort of modification would be great. Right now I'm stuck with weapon reforge only XD

Edited by SonicBOOM XS

Undergoing Renovations...

Sonic, you have a ton of items you could buy. In the Equipment section, there is the Glatorian only items, and the any fighter items. You can buy out of either of those two.

Me and Portalfig have agreed to a match. Virus vs. Ski, arena is Villain Containment, and as for W, I am putting down 1,000 W. For Portalfig, he is putting down everything he has. This is his last match.

Virus will bring his Staff of Weather and his Vahki Staff

Virus will start off by creating a storm around Ski's head, which will obscure his vision and zap him with lightning. Virus will then use the Vahki Staff to confuse Ski. These two staffs' effects will destroy Ski's ability to concentrate. Virus will then fire energy blasts, shockwaves, and Gravi-Spears. Since Virus's strategy mainly involves staying in one spot, Ski using the Staff of Slow will not affect him. If Ski tries to throw a Disk at Virus, the RoboRider will increase Ski's gravity so the disk is drawn back to Ski.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?