Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Ok So anyone who feels like having a battle with kopaka feel free to message me. Just in good sport i will sponsor most of the widgets just to make it fair in a way

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Okay, I worked out a Glatorian upgrade: Legacy Gateway, sends your Glatorian on a journey through time to train under the greatest Glatorian Champions ever known and become a Master Glatorian. Gives the standard training bonus ability and adds 1 to all stats, plus they'll be able to bring a Thornax Launcher into battle without having it count against the two item limit.

While I was at it, I decided to make an upgrade for HF villians too, in case anyone was on the fence about sponsoring them: Illegal Refit, lets you rebuild the villain with underworld technology, adds 1 to all stats, training bonus ability, and lets them cancel out the opponent's Upgrade abilities (timed Elemental attack, item limiter, Inika Charge, etc).

Confirming Match with Canis Lupis, in Villain Containment, for everything. [/insertallthethingsposterhere]

First off Ski shall realize that he never resigned from the coliseum, even though he swore he did. Then, after that revelation, he shall get down to business. He shall start with inflicting Virus with slowness, to keep the agility advantage. Then Ski shall throw a few discs at the cells nearest to Virus, and then throw another one towards the staff, knocking it down and hopefully opening the cells. Ski shall then go to where the staff is, and then attempt to pick it up and use it as a second weapon, with his Ski Pole in one hand and the Black Hole Staff in the other. If he gets sucked into it, then he will use his staff of slowness to push himself out. He would then forget the Black Hole Staff, and instead go and use just the Staff of Slowness as a melee weapon, and he will use his high agility to pole vault around the released villains, trying to get close to Virus. Then he will beat Virus again and again and again, then he will retreat again, and pull out his ski Pole, and go back up to Virus and stab him and shoot the energy beams over and over and over again, until either one of them dies. *evilgrin*

So, yeah. After the winner is announced go ahead and take me off the list. I obviously haven't been a very active member, and I don't think I can change that now. Maybe later I will rejoin, and take you all down with my never-having-elemental-powers characters! =D

But seriously guys, it was fun.

Pulsate: Surge and Evo have been reset, and you now have 50,000 W to prepare Flare for battle.

Ski vs Virus: Virus's opening staff combo will allow him to cause a lot of damage, and his gravity technique should be enough to prevent Ski from releasing too many villains. Ski will put up a valiant last stand, but Virus's strategy will be enough to take over his resources before he departs. Virus wins 43,125 W.

Elrond: Welcome to the Coliseum! You have 50,000 W to prepare Evo for battle.

So I'd like a core transfer, and a weapon reforge. I believe that leaves me with 15,000?

Also, a question on those purchases: Does that automatically give me a MTIS with the purchase? Also, what element does the weapon reforge imbue my character with?

-Elrond

Edited by Elrond of Rivendell

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Elrond: 15,000 remaining, yes. If you apply the Core Transfer first you will get an MTIS automatically, and then in the Reforge you may change it and will receive Ice powers. If you want to Reforge first you can choose any Element, and whatever weapon you choose will be kept.

Pulsate: Flare's stats have been updated and he now has Toa-level control over Fire. Would you like to choose the name and shape of his new weapon?

Alright; so I'd like to have my weapons reforged into that of bladed tonfa, with the ability to reconnect into a shield (like lhikan's, gresh's, etc.)

I'd like Evo's element to be that of ice.

I'd also like to buy Evo's breakout weapon, the Tank arm.

-Elrond

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Elrond and I have agreed to match. Virus vs. Evo, Atero Arena, 1,125 W each. I will not use any items.

Virus will start off by heavily increasing Evo's gravity, so all of the pieces of metal laying around the are drawn to the Hero. Virus will have the gravity be stronger around Evo's eyes, so that Evo is blinded. The pieces of metal will hopefully stab Evo, partially blinding him. If Evo tries to use his Tank Arm, Virus will fire an energy blast at the shot, which will counter the blast from the Tank Arm. After Virus can use another Gravity attack, he will manipulate the gravity of Evo's tonfa, making them fly away from Evo. In the meantime, Virus will fire energy blasts, shockwaves, and Gravi-Spears at Evo. Once the tonfa are flung away from Evo, Virus will drive near them and protect them by firing his energy blasts and shockwaves. If Evo tries to use an ice attack, Virus will withstand any that don't freeze him. If any do freeze him, Virus will fire shockwaves at them until the shatter.

After thinking about what to do with my massive amounts of money, I have decided to not re-Reforge Virus's weapons. Gravity is much more practical than Magnetism.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Canis and I have agreed to fight. Skrall vs Virus Rider, Hero Factory Villain Containment. 1,000 W each.

Skrall, with his higher agility, will firstly move for Von Nebula's staff. Blocking any of Virus Rider's attacks with his Saw Blade Shield, Skrall will obtain the Staff and move quickly, opening up the cells while rallying the inmates to his cause. The cause of defeating Virus Rider. Due to higher agility, Skrall can consistently dodge Virus Rider's attacks. Once the inmates are all free, Skrall will order a mass stampede towards Virus Rider, while holding the staff. He will close in on Virus Rider from the other side, boxing him in between Skrall and the inmates. While Virus Rider fends off the horde of inmates, most likely being overwhelmed by them, Skrall will use his element of Stone and bind Virus Rider to the ground, allowing for a massive pileup. Skrall will finish off Virus Rider by smashing him in with his blade, which he will coat in stone for extra power, and cutting him up with the Saw Blade Shield. Skrall will then use Von Nebula's staff and crush Virus Rider in a black hole.

Meanwhile, if during the match Virus Rider attempts to come in close or attack from range, Skrall's significantly higher agility will allow hin to either run away or jump over Virus Rider and attack him from behind. Skrall can either dodge or deflect Virus Rider's attacks. If Virus Rider manages to bring a melee attack on Skrall, Skrall will block with either his shield or his sword; if it's his shield he will bash away Virus Rider and leap on him, sawing him up. If it's his sword, Skrall will use the curve near the handle to slide off Virus Rider and twist his arm, continuing with a series of strikes.

I probably lose.

BTW, I'll keep my blade.

Edited by SonicBOOM XS

Undergoing Renovations...

Strategy:

Virus will bring his Staff of Weather and CreateRoads.EXE into battle

Virus will start out by flying into the air with CreateRoads and staying there for most of the battle. Next, Virus will create a storm cloud and fire bolts of lightning out of it at Skrall. Then he will fire Gravi-Spears, energy blasts and shockwaves at the villain cells to free them. Virus will be above most of the villains, and they will see Skrall only. Virus will then manipulate the gravity of the villains weapons, so they are flung through the air and hit Skrall. The villains will get mad at Skrall, and charge him. Virus will pretend to be a villain and let his Staff of Weather be drawn towards Skrall with the rest of the villains. If Skrall tries to use the Black Hole Staff, Virus will change the gravity so it pulls Skrall into it, instead of Virus being drawn into it.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Pulsate: Flare's weapon has been updated.

Skrall vs Virus: Since Virus's mind is higher than Skrall's toughness, his energy and elemental attacks will do significant damage, and his manipulation of gravity will probably make Skrall's act of freeing the villains backfire on him, plus negate his attempt to use the Black Hole Orb Staff. Virus wins 5,000 W.

Vox: You have been given an additional 30,000 W to prepare Von Nebula for battle.

After debating what to do with my money, I have decided to buy Meteor Armor for Millennia, turning him into Millennium Corona. (You can just call him Millennia) I have also decided to buy a Plasma Shooter.

+30,000 W

+09,000 W

+39,000 W

-66,125 W

-39,000 W

-27,125 W

EDIT: Wait a minute! Von Nebula is a leader of the villains! That means the Coalition of World Domination has a leader in my comedy!

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

After debating what to do with my money, I have decided to buy Meteor Armor for Millennia, turning him into Millennium Corona. (You can just call him Millennia) I have also decided to buy a Plasma Shooter.

+30,000 W

+09,000 W

+39,000 W

-66,125 W

-39,000 W

-27,125 W

EDIT: Wait a minute! Von Nebula is a leader of the villains! That means the Coalition of World Domination has a leader in my comedy!

Lol well i have been debating on doing this for awhile. I mean i think Von nebula is kind of awesome and plus i did not want to go with another bionicle character.

Ok Flaredrick and i have agreed to a match between Kopaka nuva and Tahu nuva. I will be sponsoring for 5000 widgets and tahu for 500 widgets. The arena is City-Realm

I will be bringing Skakdi spine and Staff of silence

First off Kopaka will begin by activating the staff. Once that is done kopaka will be creating a ice fog. He will be using the fog as cover. As he hides in the fog he will be using the skakdi spine to send bursts of impact vision at Tahu. While tahu is being struck by impact visions kopaka will simutanoesly send waves of ice daggers at tahu. He will continue this strategy but will rush through the fog and and strike him several times to his knees with his swords. During one of his sword strikes he will set a delayed elemental strike that when activated will create a thick coating of ice over his leg. Now if Tahu heads into one of the abanoned buildings kopaka will follow and use the impact vision to destroy any walls that may lay between them. As kopaka now has a cleared view of tahu he will activate the delayed elemental strike and use his now frozen leg which will cause tahu to lack agility to his advantage, He will rush up and encase Tahu in a solid block of ice. While Tahu is encased in ice he will push his frozen form over the edge of the skyscraper. If Tahu some how survives the plummet kopaka will continue his strategy of ice daggers and impact vision blasts.

(Trying out the new ice fog strategy for it is a real world phenomenon. It is worth a try.)

Also Pahrak What does Von nebula's black hole staff really do. I mean i know what it does canon wise (creates black holes) but i was curious if it would keep that same effect here in the.. Wait a second

*Gets a large box and stands up on it with his arms outstretched and shouts at the top of his lungs*

IN THE TECHNIC COLISEUM!!!

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Canis: Millennia has been upgraded and the Plasma Shooter has been added to your fighters' inventories.

Vox: I was thinking the staff could shoot energy blasts in order to cause mind damage, since that's one of Von's stat specialties. Since creating giant black holes would be broken, it can't do that, of course.

Canis: Millennia has been upgraded and the Plasma Shooter has been added to your fighters' inventories.

Vox: I was thinking the staff could shoot energy blasts in order to cause mind damage, since that's one of Von's stat specialties. Since creating giant black holes would be broken, it can't do that, of course.

Yeah i mean i figure it would be odd for it to be functional. Plus if the black hole thing did work i feel it would be a bit overpowered. Now i must also ask If i were to get a weapon reforge for von nebula i am kinda of not sure if he has a obvious elemental affinity. I mean clearly the staff did but in my opinion he does not have a clear one.

Oh and also does the skakdi spine impact version is the damage received from it based off of the mind stat or the strength stat?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Huh, so all the other Cosmic Slizers have unique epithets...now I want to get Electro in on this action. But first I have to pick a name: Does Electro Spectrum sound too cheesy?

photo.jpg Tellmetellmetellme!

Actuall i think maybe Spectrum Electro would be better sounding if that could be done

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Sorry for not replying earlier.

Evo will bring his tonfa and tank arm into the arena.

Evo will begin by creating mirrors out of ice, in a semi-circular patternaround virus. The mirrors will be angled around virus, blinding and/ordisorienting him. Evo will hide behind these mirrors, keeping out of eyesight soas to keep from being shot at by the more powerful being. If and when Virus isdisoriented, Evo will attack, using his ice power to anchor Virus' feet to theground, while firing multiple blasts from his tank arm, as well as shootingenergy from his empty hand. If Virus shatters the mirrors, repeat the process.If he runs toward Evo, Evo will freeze the ground to lower agility and speed,and shoot blasts from his tank arm to keep Virus off-balance. If Virus triesusing his gravity powers on Evo, Evo will shoot at Virus' face with his tankarm, to break concentration. If Virus manages to get in close, Evo will maintaindefensive posture, blocking with his shield/tonfa until Virus tires, thenattacking with his tank arm at point-blank range.

BZRPG profiles

Vox: Von Nebula would receive Gravity powers through a Reforge.

Keizah: I think it sounds fine. Do you want to go with that?

Virus vs Evo: Evo will be distracted making mirrors, so Virus should have time to increase Evo's gravity enough that the scraps of metal fly towards him. The mirrors will still disorient Virus briefly, but the shrapnel will make it very unlikely for Evo to make the most of the opporuntity before Virus breaks the mirrors and then starts blasting him. With Virus's edge in mind, he should be able to cancel out Evo's blasts and probably get in a few of his own, especially with the schrapnel slowing Evo down. Virus wins 5,625 W.

and if i were to get a weapon reforge would i be able to choose a whole new weapon or be stll be stuck with the black hole orb staff?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

interesting. well i will be having kopaka fight for a bit so i can raise widgets to use for improving von nebula.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Me and Vozumo have agreed to a match, Mil vs. Kopaka. I am contributing 1,000 W, and he is doing 9,000 W, I think. That might have been a typo. Anyways, the arena is Mangaia.

Mil will use his Meteor Armor ability to boost his Strength. He will bring his Staff of Silence and his Plasma Shooter into battle.

To start off the battle, Mil will create a solid light hologram of Makuta Teridax's armor around him. Immediately after that, he will use his Staff of Silence to cancel our Kopaka's Mind, as that is his highest stat by far. (And the highest stat out of any fighter in the game for that matter.) Kopaka will likely use his own Staff of Silence on Mil, which will make the battle entirely based on melee. Mil's boosted Strength will bring him up to the level of Kopaka, if not making him stronger than Kopaka. Next the Slizer will fire his Plasma Shooter at Kopaka until Kopaka is burned. Mil will then run at Kopaka wielding his Staff of Silence and his Solar Axe. Once he gets close, Mil will start hitting Kopaka with the two melee weapons. Mil will then try and smash many of the pillars. The armor he created before his mind was canceled will make the Rahkshi think he is their ally. The Rahkshi will attack Kopaka, as he is a Toa Nuva, one of their original allies and the reason they were released. The armor will also help protect Mil against the Impact Spine Kopaka has, if that is based of the Strength staff. To protect against the timed elemental attack the Kopaka may unleash before his mind is canceled, Mil will try to withstand it if it is long going. If the attack freezes Mil, he will smash it with his Solar Axe.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Strategy against Vox

First, the Nuva of Fire will immediatly bombard the Nuva of Ice with a storm of fire tornadoes on him. While he flies away from being sucked in and spit out, he shall throw his hero cuffs to render to Nuva from using mind abilities. When that happens he will engulf the surrounding are in a fire so strong, that it feels like the sun on your face.But he must also be cautious of the Virus that lurks in the city. When that that strikes he'll leap out of the way, and incinerate the plague. And also torch Kopaka when he attacks him at close range, and also slice him and dice him with his swords; activating them to give the ice warrior a meltdown.Then he'll unleash multiple shockwaves on the Nuva of Ice, sending him fling into the air again. Then shoot him down with balls of fire.If he tries to make a decisive blow to the Nuva of Fire, he will activate his Hau.

Keeping finger crossed.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Ok like Canis said we have agreed to a match. And no that is not a typo i did say 9000 widgets

Ok Kopaka will bring in Skakdi spine and Staff of silence

Kopaka will start by summoning a ice fog that will just linger. Once he has summoned the ice fog kopaka will use his staff of silence. Once the staff has been used kopaka will use the ice fog for cover. From the ice fog kopaka will strike with the impact vision while using ice daggers. As kopaka is using the impact vision he will rush forward and use his double swords to strike at Mil's legs. As he strikes the legs kopaka will lunge behind mil's back and aim a blast of impact vision directly at the back of his head. As kopaka delivers the blow he will lunge back into the ice fog. He will keep up the strategy of using the ice fog for cover and hitting mil with ice daggers and impact vision while lunging in and striking at mil with his double ice swords. When up close he will deliver close range impact vision blasts which should cause more damage then if they were far distance. And this strategy will repeat it self while kopaka uses his shield to block any attacks mil may deliver.

Kopaka will also use the Impact vision to strike at the ground infront of Mil which should cause the ground to explode and send rock shrapnel at mil. If the first strike succeeds he will continue this strategy with blasts at the ground every so often.

Now for counter defense. If Mil creates any illusions Kopaka will rely on the impact vision to dispel the illusions. Now seeing as Mil also has a staff of silence I understand kopaka may lose the ability to use his strongest stat and his ice attacks. Even if that happens kopaka can still use the skakdi spine and will keep the same strategy just minus the ice daggers.

Crosses fingers and toes as well

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu