What Are You Listening To At This Very Moment?

Nescent

"Disposable War Pigs" by Celldweller.Awesome mash-up between Metallica and Black Sabbath songs.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

"Pinkie Pie's Sugarcube Corner Specialty Treat" by BZP's very own Emkay.

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Mr. Taxi - SNSD (Girls' Generation)

There's a Korean exchange student, goes to my school, added her on a social media site I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention here. But since doing that, my news feed has been 100% spammed, just utterly spammed of her liking posts about these guys, or posting about these guys, or asking questions about these guys, and quite frankly, I'm far too educated on them then I'd care to please.*ahem*Somebody Told Me [DJ Hero Remix] - The Killers vs. PjanooLeagues better than the original, first and last time that will apply to a remix.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

There's a Korean exchange student, goes to my school, added her on a social media site I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention here. But since doing that, my news feed has been 100% spammed, just utterly spammed of her liking posts about these guys, or posting about these guys, or asking questions about these guys, and quite frankly, I'm far too educated on them then I'd care to please.*ahem*

I kinda like 'em :P"Stand By Me" by Ben King.

f9Qcky7.png

Mr. Taxi - SNSD (Girls' Generation)

There's a Korean exchange student, goes to my school, added her on a social media site I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention here. But since doing that, my news feed has been 100% spammed, just utterly spammed of her liking posts about these guys, or posting about these guys, or asking questions about these guys, and quite frankly, I'm far too educated on them then I'd care to please.
That's hilarious! Personally, I can't look at them without thinking about all those horrendous fights they must have backstage. Over money, fame and just singing parts. And with all those product placements they're doing, can you imagine the pressure from their label? Also, a lot of them have bleached their hair just so they can have an international appeal. I mean, do non-white women really have to do this just to get in the limelight? Either way, I'm listening to their song Let It Rain. KAWAIIIII

tumblr_n3nqpzvUrQ1qlzuomo1_500.gif