What Are You Listening To At This Very Moment?

Nescent

You Vandal - August Burns Red (Saves The Day cover)

​i used to be a huge abr fan so i have no clue how i never learned of this cover but...it's actually pretty good? it's like, combining two of my fave things so that's a plus too.

Edited by McCree

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Unsure of the name, but a track from the Conan the Barbarian (80's) soundtrack. It is very march-y and triumphant sounding. I just realize that I am reminded of a Roman Triumph, festivities and flower pedals in the air, captured leaders in cage-on-wheels and the heads of enemies on spears as they all march down main-street Konstantinople to the beat of drums and sounding horns.

Time to go name-hunting on YouTube!

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Alme Sol, by my friend Apple (i know his name but I'm not going to say :P), from the mod Roma Surrectum II.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light